• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Had a good one, @AutoTripper and am revitalized. I usually take 25-50 ug, so the full tab blew me away. Plus some amazing Lemon Pie buds - I was able to ”stir the background” with my outstretched hand. Like wave my hand and watch ripples emanate from the path my hand traced. Sat there for what must have been nearly an hour just stirring my walls, floor and ceiling. Did about 3 hours in total dark and silence - very cool cev become oev.

Anyway, hope your week is a smooth glide down! :)

Had a good one, @AutoTripper and am revitalized. I usually take 25-50 ug, so the full tab blew me away. Plus some amazing Lemon Pie buds - I was able to ”stir the background” with my outstretched hand. Like wave my hand and watch ripples emanate from the path my hand traced. Sat there for what must have been nearly an hour just stirring my walls, floor and ceiling. Did about 3 hours in total dark and silence - very cool cev become oev.

Anyway, hope your week is a smooth glide down! :)
Hello and thanks mate, whenever I see I have a comment from DrumTripper, it's like a trailor for an exciting movie lol!

Except you, like I, are "real", which I love and encourage in people.

To be anything but that is just totally absurd to me anyway.

Wicked, glad you had exactly the level and scope of experience you were ready for at that time.

Indeed I know you appreciate your lower doses, and how a whole legit 100ug of the pretty potent, IMO, 1cP, is enough of a thing.

Plus throw in some real proper modern cannabis, trips turn crazy!

I love those low doses as well. 33ug was one I came to like a lot. Like, that bit extra luminence and longevity than 25 ug, but less drawn out and committing than 50 ug.

Which makes it ironic my past 8 day 53.4 tab bender.

Because I know I can break, then go back to mini doses enjoying them maybe even more we'll see.

Still well off my head obviously. Too much to really appraise it. Only 6 hours ago I plugged the 200 ug, sometimes it's like a queue, it can take longer for subsequent redoses to be picked up by the consciousness.

Have a good week yourself mate and thanks for replying.

@AutoTripper it was grand,
maybe tomorrow again

Nathan's famous hotdogs of New york

they are the guys that started the hotdog eating contests.

IMG_4107-medium.jpg

ecause I know I can break, then go back to mini doses enjoying them maybe even more we'll see.
That’s what I think, too; once mega doses have been experienced, we can dial back into them somewhat, with mini-doses. Plus weed takes on a new character for a few weeks! Love hearing from ya, take it easy!

cool about it being that strong
I am a believer in zen and spiritual qualitites
being caring and open minded and caring for all the good qualities fields everywhere and for everything

You’ve probably already been welcomed at 6 posts, but welcome anyway @youarethebest !
Your ideals align with many here, and this place has become an almost sacred virtual ground now.
I’m so glad it’s here, and you’re here.

So just a final round up.

My wild abandonmement, posessed by "god" knows what (or as legit Satanists Lady Gaga and Dwayne Rock Johnson drop openly into the mix of serious conpversation, respectively..."I said dear Lucifer.." and "Hail Satan"- "Truth in plain sight" nothing else)....anyway lol...my excursion went on. 6930 ug in 11 days.

Two days off, then 700 ug Sunday, 500 was plugged damn so strong and long lasting I swear. Long, intense peak, def less mucus stuff, and easier to actually eat too.

But 77 tabs in 2 weeks, with 5th and 6th week of grinding true flu, and severe immobilising knee then ankle injury, not an easy, nor advisable course.

Had some real mentally testing moments. Never while tripping. Always good as then, but next days feel mental at times, vaping weed makes me feel as high and twisted as on the actual trips.

Have stopped now, can't take more. Plugged maybe 25 of those tabs, 2,3,4 at a time.

Hope to break a good while, then with discipline try and go back to following your guys really good lead and get back on the sensible microdosing practice of practise of 20 to 50 ug.

Lsd gives... but when you go especially heavy on it it also takes away for a little while afterwards which can be rather unsettling and challenging where as when you stick with the lower doses it gives just the right amount without taking away in such an uncomfortable fashion following.

So that's the plan anyway.

You’ve probably already been welcomed at 6 posts, but welcome anyway @youarethebest !
Your ideals align with many here, and this place has become an almost sacred virtual ground now.
I’m so glad it’s here, and you’re here.
Yeah, true. Many areas of BL,, unfortunately yet understandably have grown somewhat caustic and toxic over the past 9 months due to the divisiveness and make a high tensions and struggle in our Society and individual lives but this particular thread has indeed remained to be a very pleasant place of friendly and civil Communion now that you mention it with no hostility or challenging each other let's try and keep it that way everybody hey!

So I tried a low dose of 90mics of this compound and had a somewhat uncomfortable experience. It made me very withdrawn and uneasy. The was a noticeable body load as well. Also it made me incessantly urinate. I don’t think I react well at low doses as higher ones tend to be much more pleasurable.

So I tried a low dose of 90mics of this compound and had a somewhat uncomfortable experience. It made me very withdrawn and uneasy. The was a noticeable body load as well. Also it made me incessantly urinate. I don’t think I react well at low doses as higher ones tend to be much more pleasurable.
From the 60's hippy acid culture, emerged a folklore saying- "An underdose is worse than an overdose!"

Many of us here enjoy "small" or "mini" doses.

I do. Like 20 ug to 35 ug is one range for a certain level of trip.

I particularly have enjoyed 50 ug trips on 1cP many many times.

I ALWAYS potentiate my trips substantially though with cannabis edibles, vapor and kava. So even 25 ug can really elevate me to a brightly lit, sparkly, magical plain. 25 ug with lots of weed and kava, I would personally embark upon instead of just one tab and no weed and/or kava.

An "underdose" is not fixed either. It will be determined by individual requirements, purposes, and moment in time, can vary between people and different points in life.

"The medicine is in the dose" (and so is the "Poison", and they can literally be one and the same, accordingly, as a general principal.)

Im sorry you had an uncomfortable time.

I take mini doses up to 50 ug often.

I have tripped on 75 ug.

It's actually rare I take 100 ug.
Usually if I go that high, I go a good bit higher.

Like 125 ug is a good dose.

150 ug is basically half a full strength OG Microdot, quantatively.

200 above is where the real tripping starts.

If I used no other drugs, I would class 100 ug as an underdose, or maybe just on the margin.

It's a kind of no man's land. I would say that's where you landed at 90 ug.

125 ug may have been much better.

Or just 50 ug. I have had uncomfortable, unrewarding trips on 100 ug, which I felt would have been better at either 50, or 150 ug.

Friday I took 275 ug, loads of weed and kava. I had manic thought loops for hours. Was a really intense trip. 250 ug to 300 is the exact range for the full, complete Lsd experience without a tolerance. Exactly the dosage range of the original trips in 1960's.

Legal Chemist pods in 65/66 were 279 ug. How the Beatles first tripped, including John Lennon.

Jim Morrison, Syd Barrett, Jimi Hendrix etc etc, they all would have begun their Lsd journeys

But 200 ug can be pretty spectacular and a real ride, especially with cannabis.

I was still off my head all day yesterday. Vaporizing weed pumped me so high on the acid again, as always.

I still feel the trip now.

After John Lennon took his first ever 279 ug trip, he said about it..."I was pretty stoned for about a month."

Meaning, the trip was so mentally impactful for him, it kind of mesemerised him in the integration for a good while after.

I haven't really come down from taking 8 mg"s in 18 days very recently, 475 ug this past week.

It stays "with" you, IMO, except some people just lack the awareness or consciousness to recognize that.

So @higherconciousness I would suggest either 50 ug, or 125, 150, 200, 250, depending what sort of level trip you want.

But bypass the 90, 100 ug range. Unless it's an "addition" to cannabis (like...sugar in your tea lol).

I hope you have a more comfortable and enjoyable experience next time.

So just a final round up.

My wild abandonmement, posessed by "god" knows what (or as legit Satanists Lady Gaga and Dwayne Rock Johnson drop openly into the mix of serious conpversation, respectively..."I said dear Lucifer.." and "Hail Satan"- "Truth in plain sight" nothing else)....anyway lol...my excursion went on. 6930 ug in 11 days.

Two days off, then 700 ug Sunday, 500 was plugged damn so strong and long lasting I swear. Long, intense peak, def less mucus stuff, and easier to actually eat too.

But 77 tabs in 2 weeks, with 5th and 6th week of grinding true flu, and severe immobilising knee then ankle injury, not an easy, nor advisable course.

Had some real mentally testing moments. Never while tripping. Always good as then, but next days feel mental at times, vaping weed makes me feel as high and twisted as on the actual trips.

Have stopped now, can't take more. Plugged maybe 25 of those tabs, 2,3,4 at a time.

Hope to break a good while, then with discipline try and go back to following your guys really good lead and get back on the sensible microdosing practice of practise of 20 to 50 ug.

Lsd gives... but when you go especially heavy on it it also takes away for a little while afterwards which can be rather unsettling and challenging where as when you stick with the lower doses it gives just the right amount without taking away in such an uncomfortable fashion following.

So that's the plan anyway.
Careful man, I did this once and wound up with HPPD still going strong almost 8 years later.

Careful man, I did this once and wound up with HPPD still going strong almost 8 years later.
Yes I have had HPPD ery long time already. Like tinnitus. I never nltice the tinmitus, and in fact the reduced sound clarity is a blessing, especially when tripping.

It muffles Mum out lol, and dampens the auditory intensity of the outsode world.

In Novemner I took 1.9 mg's in 18 days. For a while after I had some pretty major HPPD.

But then I sort of forgot about it.

After my recent 8 mg 18 day one, Im not consciously aware of any disturbing HPPD at all, to my surprise.

Only when I vaporize weed maybe, things light up a lot, and at times I get this sort of Leaning Tower of Piza effect, like things are leaning to the left.

I have come out pretty unscathed. My mental acuity, sharpness, memory, verbal socail ability, ease and adeptness couldn't be any sharper or better

It's the physical side is the struggle. Extreme fatigue condition, severe allergies causing anxiety directly because it's impossible to live any sort of normal life and daily survivial is a feat of pain and endurance.

Take away these abnormal burdens and I would be surprisingly chirpy and seemingly well and normal.

I'm waiting for my 1cp drops to arrive - could be days or weeks (COVID),
so I visited my locked stash to take out tabs for the coming weeks, and one Al-Lad half tab fell on the floor.
I ate the dirty thing and am so happy about it.

so I visited my locked stash to take out tabs for the coming weeks, and one Al-Lad half tab fell on the floor.
Haha, you actually make me feel better my friend because I do feel slightly ashamed at times about my total lack of control.

I took myself a spontaneous and unplanned dose of 1cp tonight of 50ug and it's completely reminded me why I love those doses so much in particular complemented with and complimenting some lovely kava and cannabis edibles and vaporizer the all-round experience is just beautiful incredibly bright yellow luminous and a big thing in itself to be fair but never too much or too taxing just purely enjoyable.

I did like the AL LAD I tried very much. Good spirit on you I say. Wish that you thoroughly enjoy the remainder and wake up tomorrow feeling right and refreshed as I expect.

You've just reminded me of the smartly longstored, rare and special, IMO, 10.5 ALD 52 tabs sealed in fridge. Mmmm!

they can warm up nicely -
today was a good session
did writing
then some hash later
Yes, that's the other really important point about these particular level dosages the way that you can bring cannabis in at any point because you don't need it initially so much for comfort and restfulness which ironically usually backfires and ramps up Mania and intensity lol, on the heavy macro doses I mean.

But with these 50ug roughly doses which is probably equivalent to 75 ug AL LAD I think, you can bring weed in at any points that feels right and it's really like you're in the moment and it's such a beautiful experience of the cannabis without it pumping the acid up uncomfortably but it makes it very noticeable again but in a much easier and smoother fashion.