• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

@Solipsis
I only have limited experience with 1a, less with 1cP and only one (higher dose) attempt with 1P. None with 1B

Set and setting are obviously critical. As is Roa, if we are to believe that these drugs are metabolized via the liver to LSD.

What strikes me is that in recent studies, in rodents (?rats?), it’s been shown that these are in fact prodrugs to lsd. Yet they have different binding affinities, depending on the substitution.

To me that would be indicative of different effect profiles. Yet some people can’t differentiate between 1subs and lsd.

I have only ever tried these 1 subs sublingually. With my limited experience I have noticed differences in come up, effects and to a lesser extent, duration -both between them and compared to LSD.

While the duration of all the 1subs I’ve tried seem shorter than lsd (exactly how much differs between them and is difficult for me to pin down as I’ve often comboed 1a and 1cP) they all seem To have a duration of 8-10 hrs; depending on dose, combo etc.

As for effects, 1a seems to come on slower and be more “gentle”, comparatively.

1P hit me hard and fast, and provided me with more of what id consider an lsd headspace (plenty of thought loops and over analyzation). Yet something seemed to be missing from the experience.

1cP seemed to be more rich than 1P. It doesn’t seem quite as smooth, physically, as 1a. Mentally it seemed in between the rushy faster paced 1P and the calmer 1a.

Potency seemed comparable across all trials, ignoring outliers. As it would seem I’m not the only one to notice variations between tabs (specifically 1a). Relative to lsd it’s difficult for me to compare as I’ve always had a hard time believing the supposed ug

I would be willing and am curious to try oral doses, to seee if there were any discernible differences in these areas
Yes man, so nice to hear a longtime psychonaut's observations from experience on these matters because I I absolutely swear there is a noticeable difference between the different homologues and I generally agree with what you have said above except I want to point out that for me and according to to pretty much all literature as well I believe ALD 52 to actually lasts longer than LSD 25 in general.

I only took ALD 52 once as you know so so far but I certainly experienced a surprisingly prolonged trip which came down so gently that I practically had a second peak after some cannibal edibles 16 hours after dosing 200ug + 30 ug of 1cp LSD.

And I was due at the Jobcentre at the exact same time lol that was interesting a real shock at just how far out there I still was.

But yes also, 1p- for me and many, hard and fast comeon.

Took 200ug Last January, 1st trip in 6 years. Man I barely had time to sit down before it was coming on strongly I was expecting an hour and a half of gradually starting to feel the effects while I carried on deeply relaxing and focusing on a positive experience lol!

1cP is more subtle for me. It rises in intensity. Smoother than 1P for me too. But I also agree fully with your observations of the ALD 52 come up being more gradual and smooth vs 1cp LSD with that one being in between the two others discussed here.

And very interestingly this is exactly the pattern which was demonstrated when I took these three lysergamides to my homeopath to be Vega tested to see how smooth and beneficial they were to my own particular body.

I was pretty damn sure before what the exact order and somehow intuitively of the ratio which was Spot On and the largest gap was between the ALD 52 and the 1cp LSD which was a a fair bit ahead of the 1plsd, which was not terrible by any means.

So I just think it's interesting how your exact own experience matches my own and the Vega testing indications on these three in particular.

From my experience 1p and ald has a better potency dropped with food than sublingual.
Usually I take them just before eating. I know this is not always a good idea but I'm not really a puking guy and I'm rather thin so I need some reserves.
Potency wise personally 1p < ald (can't compare with street lsd for obvious reasons). Quality wise even if there might have some differences I always find them greatly enjoyable on their own and my best trip ever with with 1p but set and settings was probably the main reason.
I have a very limited experience with 1cP, I tried 2 100µ tabs but I took them after the meal. It took ages to come up. It was fine but a bit weak for my taste (1 usually take 2.5 1P or 2 ald).The duration was longer than usual.
So from my experience, food and metabolism is an important factor in the experience with analogues and it's the main difference I can tell with good old lsd which isn't sensible to those things.
Hey, very interesting also and thanks for sharing personally I find 1cp LSD to be noticeably more Potent than 1p LSD.

Ald was different to me it was more subtle but it kind of placed me in another dimension which lasted a very long time I'm and turned out to be incredibly enjoyable and therapeutic and healing rather than initially intense come on then come off period.

The really warm fuzzy body parts of large doses of 1cp LSD are really pleasant and amazing and especially kicked up by cannabis vaporization or smoking.

But beware my good friends- cannabis edibles on fairly high doses can be a bit promiscuous lol! Catch you ou like.

Oh yes, @stanleyK I personally have founf 1cP to be surprisingly strong and effective at lower doses too.

this is finer grained than ethlad which I found excellent - almost a frothy mental dance - 1cp still frothy but clearer, less soap maybe.

this is very subjective
And I have many say they get much more bodyload with ETH-LAD. But most seem so overjoyed by the visuals it seems almost unimportant.

Never tried it myself. Nor AL-LAD. Just 1p, 1cP and ALD, p,us L of corse biut not for many years now.

I don’t get much body load from ethlad. I’m fact my first experience with 1cP gave me a more uncomfortable body load than either of my exp with eth.

The dose response curve is def much steeper with eth too.

This is less visual but provides more headspace. Though my high dose of ethlad was very confusing at times - be careful pushing that one (any drug really, always titrate slowly).

yes, eth-lad can give me a high body temp sometimes, but less so each time.
I’ve become more used to it. Same as 1cp - the first few times, i swore it was mis-laid it seemed so much more potent than 1p.
And with eth-lad, the difference between 100 mcg and 150 mcg is surprising. Don’t go doubling based on experience with another lysergamide.
:)

for micro-dosing I am now using 1cp (cut blotter) rather than 1p+alad (distilled water drops), but using 20 mics instead of 13 mics - it has less of that pushy body load, more mental alertness. I will go for volumetric dosing once I clean my dropper bottle with scores of tiny paper blotter bits stuck to the glass.

Im thinking of combining this with some 4 ho mipt tomorrow.
200 ug for my first trial was rather uneventful. Decent but a little low for my liking (when attempting an immersive experience).
300 ug with some dxm was other worldly lol ...

So Im thinking Ill string some lights, get some fire wood and bring out the bluetooth speaker for an end of season/moving session.

Ill likely shoot for 300 ug and depending on how Im feeling 25 mg of 4 ho mipt maybe an hour or so later.
(I combined 200 ug ald 52 with 18 mg 4 ho mipt before and though they blended well it was far from overwhelming)

Will report back

my volumetric 1cp dosing by dropper bottle is very disappointing now.

I used my new shipment of 1cp blotters, putting in 20 tabs and 80 droppers of distilled water. Now I need two droppers to feel it which either means they were way way underdoped (i.e. ~30 mics not 100 mic tabs). the two droppers should be 50 mics but feels like 15 mics.

I feel like my second 1cp buy was a bad decision and will only buy pellets from now on. (1p will be fine)

my volumetric 1cp dosing by dropper bottle is very disappointing now.

I used my new shipment of 1cp blotters, putting in 20 tabs and 80 droppers of distilled water. Now I need two droppers to feel it which either means they were way way underdoped (i.e. ~30 mics not 100 mic tabs). the two droppers should be 50 mics but feels like 15 mics.

I feel like my second 1cp buy was a bad decision and will only buy pellets from now on. (1p will be fine)
Have you tried the tabs by themselves?
I only say this because I'm not sure of the solubility of 1cp though I would assume it *should* be soluble in h2o .
In my experience I've never used water as a solvent but I have noticed odd soluable properties if various Lysergamides.
1p is super soluble in isopropyl but ald52 was not and required methanol to dissolve the crystal (this was back in the day when you could still get crystal Lysergamides.
Also, the al lad and eth lad were soluble in anything but it seemed like 1 substituted ones were a bit trickier to get into solution .
LSM-775 seemed to retire both ethanol and water to get into solution.
I'm just curious if 1cp-lsd might have some unusual solubility properties?

My last volumetric was 8 tabs 1p + 12 tabs A-Lad also in distilled water and was much stronger, mostly reflecting the stronger 1p tabs. It was a great mix which led to many good days and evenings.

I am using the new dropper set faster because it is way weaker.

Okay, I am trying to figure out my own bemusement. As my own expereinces strongly don't match.

(But for record's sake, I have only been using my batch 1, unprinted WoW 1cp tabs direct from Holland.) Haha, I've worked through that 5 bag of 50 neat,,white tabs, at near hand in my bedroom draw. 134 trips in a year abouts, on and off of course.

But 1cP continues to work for me consistently and powerfully.

I respect all you guys, just adding my own solid experience.

@tired of crap easy! I took a 200ug dose of my WoW 1cp this week.

Ive tripped an easy 1000 times over decades, mega high 25 doses in past. Like 5 mg literally in 48 hours, rwice. And the rest lol.

My 200ug 1cP trio 3 days ago, wow, was up there with any. Intense dancing visuals. Really out there, with that frantic, manic feeling full on trips can bring.

But I was drinking kava too,,which wastes me alone and potentiate acid like weed, just less abruptly.

And substantial cannabis edibles- with a 200ug dose, it felt more like 400-600 I swear.

But this is just normal for me and that mere 200ug was a real intense 12 hour rocker.

Maybe I got good tabs? Anyway, @tired of crap best wishes fir your trip combo mate. Enjoy and safe tripping!

@pupnik easy too mate! Also full respect and trust in all you reports here and your discerning powers and appreciate your considered objectivity so I don't question what you are saying at all about your current batch of 1cp LSD and your disappointment with it I'm just trying to think of explanations.

I do think what @Ballz_Trippington suggests is very worthy of consideration because I have definitely noticed as we discussed before far from complete dissolution from the tabs themselves into the distilled water.

Besides my own 1cp micro dosing Solutions seeming very effective at all doses even as low as 10 ug.

But I certainly think it is possible for the different lysergamides to have a varying water solubility level.

And also it was a good question to ask you if you have tested it with the Direct paper itself because this is always the litmus test ultimately.

I honestly only need a good half-aka 50ug, with cannabis and kava, or jusy one of thos alone , to be on a really wonderful trip in combination with my cannabis and kava habits lol.

My 200ug trip was insane and really impactful, intense. It's actually had me crazy for a bit even the next day which is what I love and seek about it ultimately haha!

But of course you could have picked up a weak batch about for all we know but I would still test the paper itself Direct if you have not or consider using alcohol in future which I cannot tolerate myself at all,, for a better dissolution.

Maybe this batch- more acid was lost from the blotersers during the cutting process for all we know as well,, just occurred to me.

So yeah, @Ballz_Trippington udeful inputs for thought and thanks for that.

My own 1cP blows me into the stratosphere every time time, more than my legit 1p!

200ug is a full manic acid trip!

Interesting about the solubility variability.

Also to consider is the potential for different batches and and variations in the paper and laying method perhaps accounting for weaker solubility in distilled water.

And...you CAN still buy, to order, the pure tartrate. From direct gobgal source by contact, for the record. Providing they shipped to your specific country of course.

I also have untested batch 2, first printed 1cP in store from the Germans in August 2019..

If that is equally as good as the first batch then I'm cooking haha!

That's all, just trying to make sense of all of this with total respect to all of you guys and your reported experiences.

Last edited:
Thanks Auto,
I had run a couple trials; my first @200 was rather dull. In combination with dxm, ug 300 was well a mess lol
Plan was to land somewhere in the middle lol ....

I may have overshot... I hid feelings of horror and emotional turbulence while the fire carried on.
I rambled over work And finding a new job Something with a pension
But waves of calming washed, as I shook with the energy of the 4 ho mipt...

I couldnt shake the introspection tho
So we succumb early after many hijink lol... We tried to watch The Opening Act (it was just some random comedy movie on plex (ala netflix))
Well damn it fit so superbly... Everything made sense

Until buddy couldnt take me giggly at a plot he couldnt be assed to follow

So I scribbled a few notes... It became easier with time lol
I ate and drank and took a capsule of Magnesium for good measure
Ill have a trip report, of sorts, to follow.

I'm probably in the minority of people who actually do run legit non-invivo test on my research chems (my research involves determining max solubility or lack thereof in various solvents.
But I have noticed in my notes that R6 substituted Lysergamides behave very much like LSD25 in terms of solubility.
But the R1 subbed ones were tricky to get into various solvents.
I suspect this is because AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are structurally very similar to LSD25 while the R1 subs have a big ass Acytel or Propionyl or cyclopropyl jarring out of the R1 position. This seems to make them less easy to put into various solvents.
1cp was the only one I never ran tests on because it wasnt available as the crystal tartarate at the time.
But I have some suspicion that it may be only lightly soluble in h2o based on Pupnik's trouble leeching the 1cp from the tabs into distilled water.

I'm probably in the minority of people who actually do run legit non-invivo test on my research chems (my research involves determining max solubility or lack thereof in various solvents.
But I have noticed in my notes that R6 substituted Lysergamides behave very much like LSD25 in terms of solubility.
But the R1 subbed ones were tricky to get into various solvents.
I suspect this is because AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are structurally very similar to LSD25 while the R1 subs have a big ass Acytel or Propionyl or cyclopropyl jarring out of the R1 position. This seems to make them less easy to put into various solvents.
1cp was the only one I never ran tests on because it wasnt available as the crystal tartarate at the time.
But I have some suspicion that it may be only lightly soluble in h2o
The tartrate is indeed available upon request, from the Dutch Angels who are entirely responsible for the existence and global availability of every single clearnet Lysergamide.

Thanks Auto,
I had run a couple trials; my first @200 was rather dull. In combination with dxm, ug 300 was well a mess lol
Plan was to land somewhere in the middle lol ....

I may have overshot... I hid feelings of horror and emotional turbulence while the fire carried on.
I rambled over work And finding a new job Something with a pension
But waves of calming washed, as I shook with the energy of the 4 ho mipt...

I couldnt shake the introspection tho
So we succumb early after many hijink lol... We tried to watch The Opening Act (it was just some random comedy movie on plex (ala netflix))
Well damn it fit so superbly... Everything made sense

Until buddy couldnt take me giggly at a plot he couldnt be assed to follow

So I scribbled a few notes... It became easier with time lol
I ate and drank and took a capsule of Magnesium for good measure
Ill have a trip report, of sorts, to follow.
We are hardcore psychonauts. I respect my 1cP. Very potent to me after decades of psychellic use.

250ug may have drawn a better line for you last night, with enough nail biting awe and intensity, but not so initially overwhelming.

Setting the right tone for a good trip is essential, and this is where exact dosage, timing, and setting and mindframe determine that crucially.

My own trips as I said are always nowadays accompanied with strong kava effects, plus cannabis edibles which really inject some steroids into the trip, in a more LSD mania panic attack and long lasting way lol.

While smoke and vapor peaks quickly but dissipates much faster, so in a way it's easier to steer things back calmly and let go of any thought loops.

With Kava and cannabis, I only need the acid anywhere from 50ug to 200, to haveva strong psychedellic experience. Potentiation and all that, plus overlap.

But we are all different, but to me 1cP is good, strong acid every time.