• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

My writing on salvia makes little sense in this world, but my lysergic writing is good dialog, tight and clear.

I have drawn 1000's of instances on acid and in salvia's after glow, usually portraits or street scenes. representational works.

my dream is to paint how the lights look and I have to set up a table near the window to do that. I promise to try that.

Has anyone here taken like a 300ug or 400ug of 1cp? Im planning going big on a trip soon I know everybody has a different experience but I kinda want to get a general understanding of what I'm getting into, I've done 400ug of LSD-25 ("supposedly" street LSD can be iffy on dosage) but I've done high dosages of lsd-25 and was wondering if 1cp would hit harder or be mostly the same?

I've heard there way more professional with laying the lsd on blotter so I just wondering if the feeling would be like more of a truck since street lsd can get wacky "tHis iS tRiPle dIpPed bRo tRuSt mE" :ROFLMAO:

and do yall think 1cp is good for a first-time tripper? I'm planning on tripping with my brother and this would be his first time with LSD (or in this case 1cp). I'm new to all this RC stuff but its really interesting :D

how old is your brother?
be gentle with him. Half blotter max, think of the worst outcome and prevent it by being smart.

Has anyone here taken like a 300ug or 400ug of 1cp? Im planning going big on a trip soon I know everybody has a different experience but I kinda want to get a general understanding of what I'm getting into, I've done 400ug of LSD-25 ("supposedly" street LSD can be iffy on dosage) but I've done high dosages of lsd-25 and was wondering if 1cp would hit harder or be mostly the same?

I've heard there way more professional with laying the lsd on blotter so I just wondering if the feeling would be like more of a truck since street lsd can get wacky "tHis iS tRiPle dIpPed bRo tRuSt mE" :ROFLMAO:
Maybe skim back some pages? I took 1875 ug after a 6 week reset, many aeeks back now. 8 mg's by day 18 (minus 70ug to be accurate).

Look at 1cP just like you look at LSD 25, regarding dosage, effects, duration, the sort of doses and frequency taken over time by so many.

It would seem very naive to ask if anybody has ever taken 300 ug of LSD.

That was like the full 60's microdot, 250-300 ug range.

People take 600 ug for a fun walk. 1000ug.

Or 50 ug. It's all over the place.

Lots of accounts to be found, including this thread.

300ug or 400ug is a lot!
LSD blotters are notoriously underdosed, 200ug is enough for a great strong trip, especially if a friend is around that is tripping on a much lower dosage.

and do yall think 1cp is good for a first-time tripper? I'm planning on tripping with my brother and this would be his first time with LSD (or in this case 1cp). I'm new to all this RC stuff but its really interesting :D
I would suggest your brother take maybe 200 ug max first time.

The general rule of thumb, from there is to go up by 50 ug next time once confident.

It depends a lot of you will be using cannabis too. If so, and depending at what stage of the trip, it will play into the intensity of the dosage.

Be cautious about taking 400 ug and smoking/vaping strpng weed on comeup or peak, for example.

5 or 6 hours after such a dose is different and much easier to enjoy the increased effects the weed will add, vs at the 2 to 3.5 hour mark.

200 ug can be an all encompassing life changeing, eye opening experience and give you everything you need for a fantastic spectacle of a trip, with no tolerance.

I am having fully sufficient trips myself currently on 150 ug doses.

300ug or 400ug is a lot!
LSD blotters are notoriously underdosed, 200ug is enough for a great strong trip, especially if a friend is around that is tripping on a much lower dosage.
Haha, snap! You beat me to it. I just had to go and do loads of steam inhalation stuff for allergies, didn't hit "post reply" before going off.

Indeed 200ug legit, is a lot more than people expect or bargain for at times when most of their life their street tabs were dosed lower than they believed.

If inexperienced, I’d imagine 200ug is a lot. But my first time with 1cP I took two x 100ug And was severely underwhelmed. (Same with many of doses of 200ug ald52...). And it’s from a reputable source, maybe they’re poorly laid maybe I just can’t let go lol

Either way, for a first time, 400ug is not a good place to start, especially for a first time with an lsd analogue

@AutoTripper yeah I should've I saw your posts once I started going backward on the thread I'm pretty dumb :ROFLMAO:

@Buzz Light beer Yeah street LSD is pretty underdosed I popped about 4 tabs and was hoping I was going to hit around the 400ug mark

@pupnik my brother is 23 and has experience with heavy edible use and weed. I'm planning on him going on a lighter dose maybe one tab or half and I was planning on going in deeper

I hope I didn't mix it up what I was saying I'm definitely not trying to give my bro a big dose I was asking those questions for my own curiosity hope I didn't mix it upo_O
I'm glad to hear that its sounds like its actually stronger since it's not underdosed I'm probably going to bring it down a notch for my own sake so I don't blow myself too far in space :ROFLMAO:

@AutoTripper yeah I should've I saw your posts once I started going backward on the thread I'm pretty dumb :ROFLMAO:

@Buzz Light beer Yeah street LSD is pretty underdosed I popped about 4 tabs and was hoping I was going to hit around the 400ug mark

@pupnik my brother is 23 and has experience with heavy edible use and weed. I'm planning on him going on a lighter dose maybe one tab or half and I was planning on going in deeper

I hope I didn't mix it up what I was saying I'm definitely not trying to give my bro a big dose I was asking those questions for my own curiosity hope I didn't mix it upo_O
I'm glad to hear that its sounds like its actually stronger since it's not underdosed I'm probably going to bring it down a notch for my own sake so I don't blow myself too far in space :ROFLMAO:
I would go no higher yourself, initially, than 300 ug. 100 ug then for your brother.

I love 50 ug myself, but I think the more experienced longterm tripper will find that experience level sufficient and worthwhile.

And exactly on the commonly underdosed street acid.

People would believe they are used to much higher dosesvthannthey actually are. Like the tabs they werentold are 110 ug, maybe are 70 ug in reality.

So even a legit 200 ug can be surprisingly strong and a full whack of a trip.

250ug would be more assuredly comfortable and predictable for yourself too, and should give you everything you seek from it. I understand your wish for it to be full on enough, but 250 ug or above is the full on trip range.

Hope you and your brother have a good time anyway mate.

Edit- just noticed you mentioned the wrong member above.
You wanted @Buzz Lightbeer not Buzz.

i would suggest your brother takes 100 ug that will be a safe dose and enough for a first time mind blowing experince and for you to take like 200 ug max. Street acid is very underdosed like 50 ug blotters. You can always take more in the future

My writing on salvia makes little sense in this world, but my lysergic writing is good dialog, tight and clear.

I have drawn 1000's of instances on acid and in salvia's after glow, usually portraits or street scenes. representational works.

my dream is to paint how the lights look and I have to set up a table near the window to do that. I promise to try that.
So an artist.

Did you notice, I did back then when I was young, that during MDMA's afterglow. If I drew the ink of my Bic pen would seem to be flowing on the paper before hitting it?

A bit like airbrushing I guess. Some of the thing I drew during this fase are remarkable. Typical MDMA style drawing's, the influence of the substance is very obvious to me.

I would totally expect that perception @emkee_reinvented , psychedelic time immersion means that you are living is several moments which have not yet faded from consciousness due to extended trails.
We are enhanced through this stacking of moments of life which normally fade faster supporting the illusion of being in the moment.
In this time frame stack you can easily abide in a point 1/2 second ago (the line is already there) and also watch the freshest edge moment unfold as well (pen to paper) - and thus your pen tip will easily follow the ink it had already put on the paper. I love that effect. (sustained deja vu) I believe it is also related to what happens with the lights: our eyes actually never stay perfectly still so a jagged branched set of rays with layered-enhanced color vibrance - I'll do it, one day, so many projects.

I would totally expect that perception @emkee_reinvented , psychedelic time immersion means that you are living is several moments which have not yet faded from consciousness due to extended trails.
We are enhanced through this stacking of moments of life which normally fade faster supporting the illusion of being in the moment.
In this time frame stack you can easily abide in a point 1/2 second ago (the line is already there) and also watch the freshest edge moment unfold as well (pen to paper) - and thus your pen tip will easily follow the ink it had already put on the paper. I love that effect. (sustained deja vu) I believe it is also related to what happens with the lights: our eyes actually never stay perfectly still so a jagged branched set of rays with layered-enhanced color vibrance - I'll do it, one day, so many projects.
Never looked at it from that angle.

So what I witnessed was not the ink being drawn from the pen by the paper. But being ahead of time, totally make's sense.

N2O has such an effect but multiplied. 'Sustained deja'vu' really good description and explanation.

Have just dumped two tabs under the tongue, will report back later as to effects. Am fully stocked with weed, etizolam, alcohol and some DMT. Lets see where the night goes.

Am expecting this to be very similar to 1p-LSD. Can anyone comment on the pharmacology? Have heard scattered comments that these analogues just metabolise into LSD-25 in the body but unsure if this is supported in literature/educated theory

For some, it seems a touch more potent than 1p, and it is also analog to L25.
Bottom line - you should be in another land by now. o_O
Have a great one!

Definitely more potent. 200ug was definitely very intense and visual (believe 1p I dropped 300ug for similar, perhaps even slightly less intense effects). From dropping to almost baseline was about 9 hours.

very much enjoyed it. Seemed to have a more gentle bodyload than 1p, more similar to straight 25. All in all very impressed