Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread - Do what ya wanna do yeaahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDPVagrant said:
I'm planning on being a crazy old cat MAN, which is the ultimate in fighting the power... cat man do ;).
255_4_20.jpg

Just as long as you fight Nazis you can be anything you want :D

sydkiwi said:
this thread is still running after all these years?!
^I dare say there just might be single people for as long as humans survive. :p

And take your filthy rock out of here, and put it into the clucky relationships thread where people can coo over it. We're likely to spit on it here. =D;):p

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
We're likely to spit on it here. =D;):p
I find spitting to be crude and lacking in the emotional sting that such a post deserves

Quoting divorce statistics on the other hand....

u16231128.jpg

Heads?

^ Nice one! :D I'm going to use that on my recently engaged friends next time I see them :D

sydkiwi said:
*flashes her engagement ring*

this thread is still running after all these years?!

Ive still got my engagement ring too!

*flashes engagement ring*

YAY!!! Everyone be dazzled and jealous- I can do it too!8)

Yeah, I've got my mother's engagement ring from her first marriage. Woo.

When you're single it sucks because all you want to do is fuck, but great because you have peace and quiet and freedom.
And when you are with someone the sex is awesome but you have to put up with their shit.

Im back Bluelight, and I'm loving every minute of it. =D

:D

^The lack of sex during singledom makes me something something. My good friends are making comments and telling me I really need to get laid. :(:!:|

to quote mudvayne

"Life of a simple man taught that everyone else is dirty and love is meaningless
I'm so soiled."

I'm such a loser. I'm not really into sex that much. I end up trying to have a discussion with the person at the same time. Such as "If Wolverine and Batman had a fight, who would win?".

It's like I'm immature or something as well. I just laugh at stuff thats happening that I guess aren't really funny to the other person involved? I dont know.

Making out and stuff is cool, I enjoy that. But going all the way... makes me feel like I'm in high school again.

Maybe something happened to me when I was a child that made me like this? I dont remember anything bad happening.

I sometimes talk about random things, especially when making out. Although I don't see it as a bad thing, normally we're both having a blast.

Just market yourself as a playful lover, or something.

DoctorShop said:
I'm such a loser. I'm not really into sex that much. I end up trying to have a discussion with the person at the same time. Such as "If Wolverine and Batman had a fight, who would win?".

Awesome :D

Sometimes I feel like starting a conversation about something I'm thinking about during sex but I just have to tell myself to can it because it disrupts the flow of things. Also I'm pretty sure Wolverine would win.

vanth said:
Also I'm pretty sure Wolverine would win.

I concur. However, Batman has a really cool belt with all kinds of shit on it. I wonder if he has something that could destroy Wolverines admantium (sp?) skeleton. The last girl was indifferent on the matter.

Immortal Teknique said:
Awesome :D

I'm glad you think so. Oh well. One day.

vanth said:
Sometimes I feel like starting a conversation about something I'm thinking about during sex but I just have to tell myself to can it because it disrupts the flow of things. Also I'm pretty sure Wolverine would win.

Umm ... What?!!

You can't be enjoying it much if you're thinking about other things.

I get too caught up in the moment to give a fuck about anything else.

^I can't have sex on E because i get too distracted and forget that i'm having sex... i've come out with some pretty scattered statements while shagging, which led to much laughter on both parts. :)

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Umm ... What?!!

You can't be enjoying it much if you're thinking about other things.

I get too caught up in the moment to give a fuck about anything else.

Just sort of thing the beginning... not when we're into the swing of things. Unless I have had a pill or weed, then all bets are off. Once I remember I had to stop because there were chips & chocolate at the bottom of the bed that I wanted to eat (on the weed obviously) :D

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^The lack of sex during singledom makes me something something. My good friends are making comments and telling me I really need to get laid. :(:!:|

If they were good friends they would offer to help you out. Friends with the right equipment of course- its kind of like helping you hammer nails into your walls except.....different kind of hammering.

The new girl at work digs me. Unfortunately I've been too sick this week to speak to her much. I suppose I'll bump into her next week and ask her out then. She's not exactly my type but she's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.