Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread - Do what ya wanna do yeaahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman Vs Wolverine?

Its like im 6yo and my parents are fighting - no one wins!!

*runs crying into the next room*

It would really depend on what they are fighting about.

I mean if it was about a girl then Batman's homo tendency's would confuse him long enough for Wolverine to suckerpunch.

On the otherhand if it was at the end of the night and Wolverine has been drinking. well that tea-totaler Batman may have the edge.

Oh that's right this is the singles thread... um, well... ah... it would probably make my life a whole lot simpler if I was single. Plus I would see alot more of my friends :(

Tax breaks are good though......:D

m4dd0g said:
Batman Vs Wolverine?

Its like im 6yo and my parents are fighting - no one wins!!

*runs crying into the next room*

What's more confusing is that there's a crossover comic where the two characters are combined.

Busty St Clare said:
On the otherhand if it was at the end of the night and Wolverine has been drinking. well that tea-totaler Batman may have the edge.

Au contraire, bonjour! Wolverine's fast healing factor means he could probably never get drunk no matter how hard he tried. Or even get high on drugs for that matter. Batman is going to get his arse kicked no matter what.

In other on topic news, being single rocks! Yeah! Woo! =D

^ Maybe you were on a detour while the mods desperately try to fix the lounge?
I heard if you post something that isnt a. stupid or b. predicable something terrible would happen to it

If Batman came prepared he could beat Wolverine. Afterall, he did beat the crap out of Superman when he was like 70yo. Superman == so gaeys

Speaking of which, most superheros seem to be single - obiouvsly its more of a heroic way of life. (Oh, except for Spiderman, but i think its just a cover cos he likes touching little boys)

Duke: Oh shit, I forgot about the beer. You want some?
Spiderman: No.
Duke: How about some ether?
Spiderman: What?
Duke: Never mind.

Only a kiddie fiddler would knock back beer and ether from Hunter S. Thompson.

Sometimes I like to tease one of my friends about the time he pretended to have a girlfriend so people wouldn't think he was gay. Whats even funnier than that is the fact that it never actually happened, I just made it up.

NickyJ said:
Sometimes I like to tease one of my friends about the time he pretended to have a girlfriend so people wouldn't think he was gay. Whats even funnier than that is the fact that it never actually happened, I just made it up.

One of my friends actually did that with a lesbian. They were supposed to pretend they were a couple so their parents wouldn't think they played for the wrong team. It didn't last long.

samadhi said:
^I can't have sex on E because i get too distracted and forget that i'm having sex... i've come out with some pretty scattered statements while shagging, which led to much laughter on both parts. :)

Well yeah, having sex on E and getting distracted is one thing. But getting distracted when having sex whilst straight? Sorry ... i am still dumbfounded. :\ But each to their own.

I find it hard for someone to not enjoy sex. Maybe someone doesn't enjoy it all the time, ie. low libido, but engaging in the act itself i've always thought to be a rather good thing :)

Yeah exactly. Like even if im not completely in the mood, as soon as i get started with it that soon changes.

I hope to be posting in this thread legitimately soon.

Yep.

Also with the sex thing, a lot of people get more into it as they get older, especially women.

Thats unfortunate. Good luck with that.

And yeah, doesn't a women reach sexual maturity at like 30-something?

DoctorShop said:
Maybe some people just enjoy sex more then others.
Maybe you're just doing it wrong. Finding a good fetish will help.
Shaving, anal, feet, nappies, nostrils, pets, choir boys ... these things are tools for your happy and healthy sex life.

Go forth and conquer my depraved apprentice

and priests

And old men.

familyb5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.