Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

THE Seedy & Scattered Sunday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was feeling grand this morning (an evening watching movies at home will do that for you), but after drinking all afternoon, I'm starting to feel a little seedy now.

I blame the jug of strawberry & mango daiquiri.

fairly sketchy sunday for me.
trying on bridesmaid dresses all day whilst feeling bloated and horrible from the night before - not a good idea.

Horrible horrible Sunday for me :(

5 bottles of wine between two girls is not a clever idea, we fell off a bed mid-D&M, knocked over a table, broke two glasses and bumped my head, then yesterday morning I threw up for the first time in about a year.

argh!
they are the worst arent they joannie?

you think - oh ill have a quiet girls night with some mates and have a few drinks.
my saturday night was simply gonna be a few drinks, pizza and some movies. it ended up being 3 bottles of champagne, 2 joints, not much sleep and a goddamn headache the next day!!!
its worse than going out!

Yup that was it, pizza, rugby and board games :D

Then at some ungodly hour like 11am I'm lying half dead on our friends' couch and the boy says "Hunny I'd really like to go home now" "Ok then babe, go get a train because I'm not fucking driving when I'm still unable to sit upright" :\

hehehe.
yep the poor boys have to make the sacrifice!
mine put up with us giggling like idiots and playing who wants to be a millionare.

...... Playerone doesn't have his licence?!

.... I Am Shocked And Appalled. 8o 8o

;)

No, he doesn't :\

So playertwo gets to drive to wherever and either:

a) not drink and miss out on fun so she can drive them both home,
b) drink only a little and have only a little fun so she can be well to drive them both home the next morning, or
c) get plastered and have fun and then feel like shit driving home while he sits back and relaxes the whole drive.

Ew, I threw up for the first time in ages Sunday morning. Three or four times in fact. Did you know tuna and chicken sushi can still remain undigested 12 hours later? Apparently so.

^ Thats exactly what i didnt want to read

I feel like 100 drunken dwarves have been playing basketball with my brain all night

ow :(

^ Get those little midget fingers massaging.

Celebrating an All Black victory with your pregnant wife is lame when you are the only one scattered and seedy the next day.
Have sent her to Ta Ka Way to fix the inner rumbling.
Herbal healing may be called upon to fix the brain.

fuck its been a while since i lurked around here

but meh, i dont feel to bad...

but seeing 2 guys get the shit kicked out of them at the start and finish of the night at the cross was something different :\

ten points for the cross...

i feel so much better for having read this thread :p

Went to a party last night in a multi-million dollar apartment that overlooked the Swan River here in Perth.

Each floor of this 4-level building was a single living domain as big as most houses.

The place was swank and full of people seemingly aged 35 - 45.

My friends and I are aged between 23-26. There were four of us and we simply did not fit in whatsoever.

Some really shady characters were there too.

So we just hung out around the foozeball table, drank insane amounts of booze from the bar and left at 4am... not before being chastised for a spliff inside which supposedly carried all through the foyer and up the elevator into the other apartments.

But by then I was well too sozzled on rum and red wine to give a damn.

Here is to being one of "those guys" at a party!

"who are they..?"
"where did they come from..?"
"who invited them?"
"they are drinking so much"
"wow they are loud"
"when will they leave?"

Pull yourself together man. That's crazy talk.

However I do think I've contracted a cold from doing stupid things and drinking all day Friday. I have a job interview on Wednesday so this concerns me somewhat.

Went to a show at the Opera House last night. Having not drunk for a few weeks, a bottle of "pre-show" white wine had me dozing like a bastard. I spent much of the second half nodding in and out of consciousness.

Poor effort really.

Status
Not open for further replies.