Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

THE Seedy & Scattered Sunday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a law against continuing to drink after 6am. Clearly the night is over and sleep must be had!

But I didn't listen and now I'm trying to type this while in the foetal position. Help me. :(

I'll give you some great advice. Grab another drink. Force yourself to stomach it. Then grab another and repeat until drunk again. Then pass out at a reasonable hour tonight and drink some water before bed.

This sunday is cool. Somehow last night I got some white mime gloves and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

^^ there is the 4am rule.

99 times out of 100 nothing worthwhile ever happens after 4am. Everything awesome has already occured before that deadline.

There is only a 1% chance that something post4am will top something pre4am.

But when it happens... it is usually excellent.

I should have an 11PM rule. Nothing that happens after that time when I'm drinking is anything a reasonable, likeable, member of society would do.

I want to die :(

Another drink you say?
Well there's blue Caracao in the cupboard.
This is possibly a very stupid idea.

I don't think curaco is going to cut it % wise but it never hurts to try.

Fruit tingle it up!

I don't pass out anyway, I throw up!

Edit: There is no raspberry! :X But there is apple/raspberry cordial... I hope that will suffice

^ lol

by all the decent laws of the universe i should feel seedy and scattered after 2 nights hammering my (nubile young) body with toxic substances ... by i actually feel pretty damn good

Same. Actually I'm bruised as hell from Pennywise and I have some nice whip marks on my arm from a broken umbrella fight last night, but other than that all is peachy :)

I'd just like to grin at all the people on comedowns today :D hehe... Especially the group I got to share an awesome night last night with... And here's to ALWAYS waking up fine every morning after :-D ;-)

iamtha1 said:
I don't pass out anyway, I throw up!

Edit: There is no raspberry! :X But there is apple/raspberry cordial... I hope that will suffice

please tell me that worked :D

lostpunk5545 said:
I should have an 11PM rule. Nothing that happens after that time when I'm drinking is anything a reasonable, likeable, member of society would do.

Make that Ten pm for me. Urgh my head hurts.

Mean Girl said:
please tell me that worked :D

It lost the delectable tang of raspberry liquer. :X But still it added a sickly sweet quality I liken to a Raspberry Gatorade. And yes indeed it made me throw up so mission accomplished!

Feeling swell now.

Leg's Eleven

^
Are you at sea?

I'm not seedy,
or scattered,
I'm A.O.K.

But I woke with a killer hang-over,
an' I figure as much that drinkin'
some more might bring it back
so I can participate in this sickenin' thread....

Vodka shots count 'em.

Oh,
an' da` grey...

BINGO!

B-I-
-^en-
G-o

Hope you find somet'in' to drink.
Enter the chocolate wheel.
It's right next to the,
hey,
where'd he 'go?

;) 8( =D

Worst hangover ever. Finally at 6.39pm I'm starting to feel a bit better.

2.5 bottles of red, 8 beers, and numerous shots of German alcohol later.

Status
Not open for further replies.