• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Real Deal !

SolarFlare6
and so quiteness spreads through bluelight ...
i am guessing he has no more rebuttles for ya ...
------------------
Nothing's Like the first roll...and Nothing's like the last roll either =-

Again, you are wrong...Now let me refute(to prove something to be wrong by argument or evidence)your claim.
Obviously, by the dialect, you are using a King James version of the Holy Bible and this could be your misconception...
Let me bring to your attention 1Cor.2:14 "The man without the spirit does no accept the things that come from the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and they connot understand them because they are spiritually discerened".
And, 1Cor.15:45-49 is an explanation of how the dead can be resurrected...
( Oxford New International Version Edition. 1984.)
These are NOT my interpretations, they are clearly stated in plain english, you are only quoting partial scripture.

No where does it say that we cannot receive the things of the spirit, it is simply saying that those who don't know god will not accept the gifts that come from god because they think these things are foolish...
READ MORE

Firstly, the NIV is the most political bible on the market today, the translators even admit they are biblical literalists in the introduction. If you'd like a list of instances where the niv is at odds with more honest translations in key verses just say the word and I'll post them.
secondly let me give you the translation word for word from the greek.
1cor 2:14 : "but [the] natural man receives not the things of the spirit of God , for foolishness to him they are; and he cannot know [them], because spiritually they are discerned" -- Berry's Greek to english interlinear from World publishing.
Also, the RSV, NRSV, KVJ, NE, NKVJ, NWT and others seem to agree with Mr. Berry that it is 'receive' not 'accept'.
Thirdly, I posted the verse because the argument you used against me is usually termed the "Natural Man Argument" and 1 cor 2:14 is often sited by apoligists as support.
Forth, 1 cor 15:45-49 has Paul discussing resurrection, yes. However he also mentions that we start off as 'natural'.
"The spiritual did not come frist, but the natural, and then the spiritual" - NIV. So, if the natural doesn't receive the spiritual how are their Christians?
Btw. If it wasn't 1cor 2:14, what basis do you have for saying I can't understand scripture unless I believe it?
[This message has been edited by SolarFlare6 (edited 26 December 2000).]

nothing against either of youi .. but since when did bluelight become a fucking church - the converstaion started out about E and now it is purely about church -
you both have views and i respect that - but let's respect this website and keep the info to what it is intended for - drug education - not bible study!
------------------

It's kind of relevent, since I'm getting the impression that lasthope wouldn't be on here preaching about drugs if the bible hadn't made up his mind for him...
But I think your right, this should get transfered to spirituality or locked 'cause new to xtc isn't the place.

Again, your wrong. let me tell you something, I havn't cracked a bible since 5th grade, and I have definently not followed the path of the righteous. It wasn't until I saw this message board that I felt there are alot of lost souls in this world.
Solarflare, it is people like you that I am the most concerned for. Those who do know the word of God, quite well I must add, yet still choose to deny Him.
You seem very knowledgeable, I only hope one day you open your eyes to the truth about "drugs" in general. It's not just this drug ecstasy.
I have lost many friends and loved ones to drugs, I just hate to see it happen to ANYONE. And as long as I have a voice to speak with and hands to type or write with, I will continue to lash out against any form of drug abuse because I believe in something just like you.
Peace.

Last Hope > that is fine ... but your arguments have strayed far away from drugs... i mean your last 10 posts (at least) have had nothing to do with drugs -
you are free to express your opinion on drugs - that is fine ... that is what this board is for ... but your religious beliefs need to come to a halting stop - as i and i am sure alot of others don't really care what you think about god ... so keep it drug related and all is well
------------------

LastHope - I believe if you levelled with people more, (such as your last post) came down off your pedastol and stopped raining down fire and brimstone to all that oppose your lofty claims, you would generally get a better response.
I'll give you the same jyst I gave the last tragic case that rolled through here.
The line that seperates a troll from someone who cares enough to educate people is attitude. What you're not understanding is that this is a community. We are all human beings here and respect must be earned. People need to see you as another human being who has had real problems regarding Ecstacy use. Every time you chastize someone for slight ineptitude further disclaims you as a regarded source of information. Remember, if you don't respect the people you're trying to get through to, they won't respect you. And really, why should they? You have made no contribution to this board or shown any interest other than imposing your beliefs on people.
This is all rather unfortunate because I really think people need to educate themselves more regarding Ecstacy use. (I wouldn't take the time to respond to you otherwise.) Furthermore, you're giving relevant education a bad name by pushing people away with scare tactics.
Think about it.. What's the point of all your 'concerns' if you're getting on peoples nerves more than you're getting through to them. I honestly think this is about you, and your own demons. You're doing this for yourself and aren't really about anyone here. You're not stupid, the least you can do is pretend that your motives are for the good of the community.
It's not your values that need readjustment, it's your approach.
Sincerely,
Kyk.

Atleast Blac and Redcat gave us something to think about, this is just ridiculous.

Last Hope knows what he's talking about.
If you guys don't get those effects from beans, then obviously you are not getting REAL beans.
But Last Hope, you are greatly mistaken on one thing...
When you think that god didn't expect us to eat beans. It's all balance. Beans make you psychic, and I have figured out the creation of our existence!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
It's okay to be a hippocrite, as long as you are me.

I was going to reply to this thread because I found it so interesting, but I just wanted to *bump* it up and add that Kyk summed everything up perfectly in his last post..
------------------
Raving is the wave of the future.