• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Real Deal !

"SolarFlare: I don't know what your point is... seriously... But let me ask you this, Lets(hypothetically) say that you know 100% that God does exist, would you eat pills in the presence of God?"
That wasn't really directed at you lasthope, it was for the person who asked if God didn't judge people. As I'm sure we both know God is constantly judging people even (Imo) very unfairly throughout the whole text. (Ie. Killing someone for gathering sticks on saturday).
I said the bible didn't explicitly condem drug use because it does not. It condems drinking booze, but it also *condons* drinking booze in other parts. Other drugs never once even discussed or alluded too.
And to answer your question, Firstly, if a God exists doesn't mean it's the Christian God.
Secondly assuming the Biblical God did exist I would have nothing to do with him. Satan comes out of the bible looking a LOT better then God, and that isn't a good thing.

LASTHOPE YOU LYING FUCKNUT THE METRO IS FUCKING TINY YOU PIECE OF BIBLE THUMPING LYING SHIT THERE IS NO WAY IT HOLDS 3,500 PEOPLE U FUCKING CUNT!

Ok Verbal, because of your great desire to become a DJ let me give you two very factual scenarios...
SCENARIO 1:
I spin a big venue like Metro(Chicago),big headliners, 3,500+ heads on the door, I make $300- (Two hour set)
SCENARIO 2:
I Headline a nice size warehouse rave, 1,000 people max., every kind of drug you can think of, I make $1,000- (two hour set)
What's the diference? I keep my mouth shut.
End result....I keep a good job.
That still doesn't mean anything. I've never been to a rave, so I don't know how the party throwers do their thing. But I'm assuming getting paid that amount at a private rave, the throwers are selling the drugs. From what I know, most party throwers don't sell their own drugs. But like I said, I've dunno too much about it.
Verbal

But simple minded I am not...
My thoughts run deeper than most oceans while yours treads the shallow waters of creeks.
Well, that's my good laugh of the day. That, without a doubt, had to be the most patronizing, self-absorbed comment I have ever had the honour of reading.
Congratulations.

My thoughts run deeper than most oceans while yours treads the shallow waters of creeks.
Well, that's my good laugh of the day. That, without a doubt, had to be the most condescending, self-absorbed comment I have ever had the honour of reading.
Congratulations.

And fuck Bluelight for double posts I can't edit.

all i got to say about that comment is
Dude yeah dude ... what a wank
------------------
Nothing's Like the first roll...and Nothing's like the last roll either =-

SOLARFLARE:
Let me bring your attention to the end of the bible...Big holy war...Satan Loses and is banished to burn for eternity...How is that coming out looking good?
Alesssander:
Obviously you have never been to Metro. For those of you who don't know, Metro was used as an opera house back in the day and is three stories high, not including Smart bar which is conneccted to Metro, and when there are headliners there you better believe that place is filled to capacity. As for your vulgarity...that's not necessary to prove you lack of vocabulary, nor your poor communication skills.
Kyk:
For you... Let me guess, you finally looked up the word patronizing and it said something about being condescending....

Kyk.
Just edit your own post, and click the delete button. It should work fine.
Jay
------------------
"Roads?, We were going we dont need roads!"

LastHope, What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying that the victor is always the person 'in the right'?
Let me show you what I mean, by saying Satan comes out of the bible looking better then God.
Gen. 3: God condems Billions of people because one person ate a peice of fruit.
Gen. 6: God killed everyone on the earth except for Noah because the thinks they are sinfull. Even though Noah is a drunk and no one after the flood is any better then those before it.
Gen. 11: God notices the people are building a tower. So he decides to split apart their languages so they won't be able to talk to each other.
Gen 17: God makes a covenent with Abraham with a condition that anyone who doesn't have their foreskin cut off is sent into exile. Nice heh?
Gen 19: God kills everyone is Sodom because they are 'bad people', except for Lot who apparently is considered rightous even though he later goes on to have sex with his daughters in a drunken stupor.
Gen 22: God suggests Abraham should kill his firstborn son, then fortuently in one of his rare moments of mercy stops him at the last second.
Gen 25: Easu was susposed to be the father of Isreal, but Jacob swindles his starving brother out of his brithright for a bowl of soup. Does God say anything? Nope, Jacob who is not only a con man but a lier receives a blessing.
So those are a few hilites from the first few chapters of Genesis, And things don't get any better. Which is why I say compared to God Satan comes out of the book looking pretty Good.
Oh, and there is also Isa 45:7 "...I [God] make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" and Lam 3:38 "Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and Good?"
God is on record causing people to do everything from telling lies to murder, I could take up 3 pages here and just scratch the surface.

Looks like someone just opened a can of whoop ass
smile.gif

------------------

Then I refute the premise of your argument. How can you argue the word of God that you don't believe to begin with?
It's like trying to prove to me that the short story,"The Night Before Christmas" is true while believing santa clause doesn't exist....

haha, I thought you were going to say that, the answer of course is simple. You don't have to believe something in order to refute it. If you honestly think I'm incorrect, why don't you use your Christian insight and point out why I'm wrong.
If you have difficulty it's probably because Christians can't interprete scripture any better then anyone else which incidently is why there are 1500+ different sects with different ideas comming from the same book.
Also, The "Natural Man" argument is flawed let me show you why:
In 1Cor 2:14 Paul states "But the natural man receveth not the things of the spirit". Yet he suggests in 1cor 45-49 that all men are born natural. Were that true no man could receive the things of the spirit and there would be no christians.
[This message has been edited by SolarFlare6 (edited 26 December 2000).]

SOlarFlare6 - dude rock on man! ... if is enjoyable to watch you shatter every rebuttle he has !!
smile.gif

------------------

he picked the wrong dude to mess with huh
smile.gif

------------------

It's not so much me, I know the bible very well and I'm familier with apologetic arguments for it.
It's the book itself, not unbelievers like me that cause bible thumpers grief. They'd like it to say God was always fair, loving and Good but it doesn't. They'd like it to say Drugs are bad, but it doesn't. They'd like it to say abortion is murder, but it doesn't. etc. etc.
Finding problems in scripture is easy to the point of being ridiculous, and commen misconceptions are easy to spot once you've actually read the book.