• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Real Deal !

PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE.
Ok, I guess that was a little harsh...
Can't help it, when people attack I get angry and defensive.
I mean c'mon, your entitled to your own opinion. And you can thump a bible if you want. But you can't force your opinions on others, everyone has to live their own lives and make their own decisions. People have to experience things for themselves, no matter what it is. I'm not saying everyone has to try drugs, but if a kid is interested, they are not going to listen to you as much as you'd like them too. They will take your opinion, do their own thing, and then form their OWN opinion.
I think this is what the bible thumpers are afraid of, people having free will and their own opinions.
Give it up man, quit trying to run other people's lives and let them do what they want. This forum is all about education, it exists to help people make educated decisions. They are going to do it anyway, no matter what you say, and the threats about "judging" won't make ANY difference. Next thing your gonna throw at us is "You'll burn in hell",... jeez, it doesn't even EXIST! Before you start throwing fire and brimstone, show me in the bible where they say you will go to hell if you don't do what the preacher says. You can make vague referances to things in the bible that to YOU may mean hell, but that is your blind faith interpretation...
------------------
Comin' from the land of the New Rising Sun

Blind faith is the faith that one lacks, or has and does not recognize....You throw this term faith around, what do you know of faith? Do you have faith only in that you will wake up tomorrow...Will you? Though faith is not the subject sir, and you said it best..Education is, and that is what I am doing; I am educating people with my knowledge of this drug and taking the opposition for a change. Let me ask you this, and please think about it and do not haste an answer...what good has come for you out of MDMA?
------------------
S.O.Y

first of all, don't call me sir, I work for a living. Sorry, I'm a vet, that response comes naturally.
What good has come? Hmmm,...
Well, I experienced something new...
I felt really good,...
I met some interesting people,...
I made a couple of new likeminded friends...
Let me just add, that nothing bad has come out of my experience. I am the same person I was before I used this drug. My thoughts are just as quick, I remember just as much as I did before. Nothing in my life has changed for the worse.
As for faith, no, I have none. I don't believe in what I can't touch, smell or taste.
On education,...
Your not giving the "real deal", your giving witness of YOUR personal experiences. Just because something happens to you does not mean it will happen to everyone. None of your "facts" apply to me. Let me count the ways,...
1) The first time you ate a pill you thought it was the greatest time of your life.
Ummm,... no. It was fun, that is it. I liked it. It wasn't the greatest time of my life.
2) You realized after going to your first rave on xtc that all of these people were actually swinging glowsticks for a reason.
I've never even been to a present day "rave".
3) Someone Rubbed Vicks Vapor rub under your eyes and you thought this was a good thing.
I have never used vicks for anything other than a cold/flu.
4) You woke the next morning to find the girl you were going to be married to the night before looks like J.J. from good times...sorry J.J.
I wish I got to wake up next to a girl,... though I don't think I would be too happy if she rolled over and said "DY NO MITE!"
5) You discover this sudden change in your style of clothes or music.
Well now, maybe I do like music with a faster beat WHEN I'm rolling, but I still listen to Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix,...
I still wear the same old nerdy clothes.
6) The things or people that you use to care about are not as important anymore i.e. school,girlfriend, PARENTS.
Nothing further from the truth. I am a responsible member of society. Of course, I'm an adult, I don't go to school. Your not talking to a 13 year old here. My girlfriend is always second, since I have a child. My parents are just that, my parents. They do not have a pivitol point in my life now. I know what I have to do and I do it. What I WANT to do comes second or third.
7) The only people that understand are the people who roll with you, they are the only people that matter.
Understand what? I don't even have any friends right now that roll.
Think about your statements, and wonder if they REALLY apply to other people.
------------------
Comin' from the land of the New Rising Sun
[This message has been edited by firstrays (edited 22 December 2000).]

Ok, I apologize for calling you sir. Sir is only a kind gesture acknowledging ones intellect(the ability to understand or percieve differences). Again, I apologize for the error.
RESPONSE:
Entropy is hardly experience...
Feeling good is only what the drug wanted you to believe at the time...
It doesn't take drugs to know that everyone in this world is interesting...
And I thought you said your friends were likeminded? However, if your friends do not eat pills they are not likeminded... don't look now but they just might be on to something.
As for your faith theory, can you smell touch or taste your brain...?
::News Flash::
For anyone else reading this, please look back at the order of responses preceding this intellectual debate on the nature of MDMA and its effect on humanity.
[This message has been edited by LastHope (edited 22 December 2000).]

Moderation is the key to everything and anything. Work, play, school, food, booze, drugs... everything, even those things we think we can't get enough of like religion, family life, joy. There is no appreciation for good without the bad. At the root of most religions, this is a central teaching.
The most important thing is to be happy. And I will contend nobody can be happy when there is an excess of anything in their life. And this isn't just my opinion.
There is a fine line between drug use and abuse. That fine line is defined by the individual. If there is *anything* in your life you feel you can't stop, then you have a problem. It means you are compulsive, and you need help... now! And it applies to all things equally, good and bad, legal and illegal.
My opinion of you, LastHope, based on what you have written, is that you've substituted one compulsion for another. It is my opinion that people like you are not only the reason why recreational drug use is mostly illegal -- alcohol, tobacco and a myriad of tax-paying, over the counter medication being the exception -- but also why otherwise spiritual people are turned off by religion.

Pardon me sir for my religious overtones, The theories that I have construed do not lie, solely, in my creator. They are,however, based on ten years of experience; not only as a user, but also from being involved in the music industry...I'm quite sure you too have listened to much of my produced work.
I have never had a "problem" with drugs other than the fact that I used them. That is saying I have NEVER developed an addiction, only a habbit. I chose to stop using drugs just as fast as I chose to start.
As for moderation, on certain subjects, I disagree, How can someone love you too mucn; or how can you Love someone or something too much. If you have children you understand, if you don't one day you will.
And as far as your opinion on me...I am not quite sure what these substitutions of compulsions are, if you are referring to replacing drugs with God than I am coming off the wrong way... I have always had God with me, through all phases of life;though, it is not very often that I have had my priorities in order.
UNDERSTAND THIS:
People like me are not the reason why drugs are illegal, and there is this"Myriad" of taxation. To say that only proves the limited extent of you quest for the real answers in life...
would you feel safe allowing YOUR children to walk the streets knowing that drugs are LEGAL and at any given moment could be wacked by a motorist just because his mind was influenced by a narcotic... and if your child was struck by a motorist would you feel justice would be served in a judicial system that is being led by officials under the influence of controlled substances...
Where Do You Draw The Line?
One Last Point: If you want to view a society where drugs are legal and chaos is passed through the teeth of every individual as though this was normal... I invite you to spend one sober saturday night with me here in chicago. I can only guarantee this will be the end result... your mind will be expanded.

Are you done yet? I understand that you are a troll on this board. Why beat a dead horse?
------------------
Don't listen to any of these people. I'M your doctor.
- Dr. Rolls MD(MA)
Have a nicE day. :)

excuse me Dr., I was unaware of the fact that you have stripped me of my right to free speech, if you don't agree with me... challenge my intellect.
And please explain this "Troll" that you call me... do you mean troll as," to relvolve around, or of Scandanavian folklore Troll"
"Your tounge may be sharp with words, but you soul is dull from ignorance"

1) The first time you ate a pill you thought it was the greatest time of your life. (TRUE)
2) You realized after going to your first rave on xtc that all of these people were actually swinging glowsticks for a reason. (TRUE)
3) Someone Rubbed Vicks Vapor rub under your eyes and you thought this was a good thing. (TRUE)
4) You woke the next morning to find the girl you were going to be married to the night before looks like J.J. from good times...sorry J.J. (FALSE)
5) You discover this sudden change in your style of clothes or music. (TRUE)
6) The things or people that you use to care about are not as important anymore i.e. school,girlfriend, PARENTS. (FALSE)
7) The only people that understand are the people who roll with you, they are the only people that matter. (PARTLY TRUE)
Okay buddy the first three make me think whoop-de-doo. C'mon #2 is like saying the first time you smoked weed you realized that people bought junk food for a reason. #7 is partly true because someone who hasn't done E will not be able to relate to the feelings but they do not become the only ones that matter. Think about it, if you play hockey your more likely to hang out with other people that play hockey, it's natural to hang out with people who have common interests. This post really doesn't serve a purpose, don't even know why I replied.
------------------
-------------------------Surgeon General warns that smoking can lead to anal seepage.

"excuse me Dr., I was unaware of the fact that you have stripped me of my right to free speech, if you don't agree with me... challenge my intellect.
And please explain this "Troll" that you call me... do you mean troll as," to relvolve around, or of Scandanavian folklore Troll""
Nobody stripped you of the right of free speech. But you are beyond just speaking your mind. Somebody posted a thread about photon lights and tricks. What did you do? Your replyed to him and told him to shove them up his ass and started preaching about how he would like it if he saw his 13-15 year old daughter playing with them while on drugs. Give me a break. I would say 80% of the regulars on this board know the dangers of E. Give it a rest..
Verbal

This is entertaining.
You wouldnt happen to be sXe, would you LastHope?
I'm enjoying the evangelical tone you're trying hard to inject into your posts..silly, but entertaining as well.
[This message has been edited by PhysicalGraffiti (edited 23 December 2000).]

Hey lasthope, you're just angry because E delivers the euphoria that your religion promises but fails to deliver. All religion is, is mind control....be your own person you conformist!!!!
P.S. Where do you get off telling me I will be judged by a religion I choose not to believe in? You should get a life before you tell other people to. One last thing, if you have anything else you have to say.....please write it down and mail it to yesterday when we all might have cared.
------------------
I had a cat named Snowball - She died! She died!
Mom said she was sleeping - She Lied! She Lied!
Why oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that chrysler hit me instead!
I had a hamster named fluffy - She died!
[This message has been edited by DJDannyUhOh (edited 23 December 2000).]

Lasthope=Asteda=Mommy=TROLL
Sorry to blow your cover, but your going crazy. i feel sorry for you. Something bad must have happpened to you in the past, but don't blame it on E. forget all this and go out and have some fun. later gator!
[This message has been edited by AznRaver (edited 23 December 2000).]

Let's face it...no matter how harmless E may seem it's a drug. Drugs can be abused. As for it affecting everyones life negatively HELL NO! I began using E again a year and 1/2 ago. I've been at the same job for 5 yrs-I don't work full time and make 38k a year-I'm 22 and own my own home and just went back to school to major in MIS. I'm not saying E allowed me to accomplish this but it didn't PREVENT me and I roll every weekend with a side of K at clubs in Philly. (And maybe a shot of G too..) I do feel sorry for all those people who do let drugs affect what's important to them. It' easy to lose sight of what's important when all you can think of is how good it feels to have a Vicks inhaler shoved up your nose.

Oh and also Last Hope...if you are soooo sorry and repentant about you prior drug use and this totally negative scene then why are you so desperate to get on here in an attempt to connect with it again? My guess is your some burn out old guy with a kid or two and a wife that won't let you out the house now (JJ?) You see it all passing you by and remember the fun you had...sour grapes buddy??

LastHope. Your approach is inefficient and patronizing.

"DO not envy wicked men, do not desire their company for their hearts plot violence and chaos passes through the lips of each".
Charles Manson.

Nope, still inefficient and patronizing. Your cult-like angst isn't exactly helping your argument..
Ahh, but I'm sure it's doing wonders for your ego.

I for one would really like this topic to gradually sink lower and lower and never ever EVER be bumped to the top again.
*smooches*