• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Real Deal !

would you feel safe allowing YOUR children to walk the streets knowing that drugs are LEGAL
Yes actually, I'm more concerned with drug related crime caused by the drug war then the use of those substances.
"...and at any given moment could be wacked by a motorist just because his mind was influenced by a narcotic... and if your child was struck by a motorist would you feel justice would be served in a judicial system that is being led by officials under the influence of controlled substances...
As opposed to how it is now with booze legal? What point are you trying to get across?
--
"Remember a buck crazy Jesus junkie blissed out on bless is a frightening sight" -- Secular Atavism
[This message has been edited by SolarFlare6 (edited 24 December 2000).]

I agree with firstrays. Yeah the first time I did I thought it was great. So what? I continue to do it and still enjoy it. I still finished college, got married, started my own(successful)business, love my parents, write and create music, have a cool dog....This drug doesn't ruin your life. It makes it better. It opens your mind, gives you hope in the inherent goodness of man, it brings people together, it joins you at the hip with complete strangers in some sort of intangible brotherhood/sisterhood that promotes freedom, love, understanding, and friendship. Of course anything in excess is bad(especially INXS)even water will make you throw up if you drink to much. But if something can give a generation the kind of power to erase the inhibitions, prejudices and bcakward ideals so ingrained upon us by our forefathers how bad could it be. It's a gateway to open thinking---FREEDOM!
------------------
Welcome to CLUB ATE UP. Always Blowin UP and
NEVER A Cover.
www.clubateup.com

You know, I agree that nobody knows 100% what happens to your energy after one dies. (Some call it energy some call it a soul). I do know this....Our body "is" created from energy, and energy can "not" be destroyed...So if by some chance there is a creator of all of this madness, and one day I will have to kneel aside the feet of this creator while he judges the paths I chose to take in the duration of my stay in this temporary world, I know what side of the fence I want to be on.....
Don't listen to the drug, listen to your heart...and listen to the people around you who care....There is a reason why you hide this drug use from your parents and the ones who "really" love you.

FreeSpeach.. I LOVE IT!
Yea, I have a right to not listen to you.. I also have a right to disagree with what you say.
Oh, and I think the owners of this board, have a right to kick you off of it as well.. Free Speach.. sure, I guess that means that you can do anything you want, and never be wrong.
hmmm
Jay
------------------
"Roads?, We were going we dont need roads!"

WOW... you blew my mind on that one....
Ladies and gentleman let me bring your attention to the virtuous, inspiring, and well educated Lazor... sorry for the undertone of sarcasm, however, I believe you need to review the chapter in life on stupidity. do you honestly think.... forget it.

You know, I agree that nobody knows 100% what happens to your energy after one dies. (Some call it energy some call it a soul). I do know this....Our body "is" created from energy, and energy can "not" be destroyed...So if by some chance there is a creator of all of this madness, and one day I will have to kneel aside the feet of this creator while he judges the paths I chose to take in the duration of my stay in this temporary world, I know what side of the fence I want to be on.....
Don't listen to the drug, listen to your heart...and listen to the people around you who care....There is a reason why you hide this drug use from your parents and the ones who "really" love you.
So you are saying that drugs are evil? Do you think that drug users are going to hell (or wherever)? Last time I checked, doing drugs didn't break any of the ten commandments. I've been taught that God doesn't judge you.
Verbal

Then you were taught wrong,... allow me to educate you...
"And I saw the dead,great and small, standing before the throne and the book of life was opened. The dead were judged according to what they have done as recorded in the books".
Revelation 20:11-13

The Biblical God actually acts a lot of an ill tempered little boy in scripture. Fortunetly, there are a million other religions to choose from.
And no, there is nothing in the bible that explicitly states using drugs is a sin.
[This message has been edited by SolarFlare6 (edited 25 December 2000).]

I've done E about 7 or 8 times in the past year. I'm still the same person I was before I ever did it. I agree in some cases ppl do put drugs before their loved ones, and to me that is just straight up wrong. I know alot of ppl who abuse drugs and have screwed up their lives. Thats just a waste of money. I only use drugs once in awhile. I dont let them run my life.

Is it me or does it seem like a lot of people who try and spread the WERD of God are simple minded, ignorant fools? Oh...bible-thumper don't let religion get in the way of living your life and actually ENJOYING it instead of just complaining it away. Peace! LOL
------------------
Roll safe and dance like it's goin outta style

SolarFlare:
I don't know what your point is... seriously... But let me ask you this, Lets(hypothetically) say that you know 100% that God does exist, would you eat pills in the presence of God?

Angie19:
I'm guessing that you are between 18-20 years old, and being involved with daycare, the caring for someone elses children; how would you feel about someone watching your children with a head full of mdma from the night before?
Koreakid:
A fool I am. Ignorant, I may be to some things....But simple minded I am not...
My thoughts run deeper than most oceans while yours treads the shallow waters of creeks.

I don't know what your point is... seriously... But let me ask you this, Lets(hypothetically) say that you know 100% that God does exist, would you eat pills in the presence of God?
That would depend on me discussing it with God first. If he doesn't object, yes.
I'm guessing that you are between 18-20 years old, and being involved with daycare, the caring for someone elses children; how would you feel about someone watching your children with a head full of mdma from the night before?
As long as their head was full of MDMA the night before and not while they are watching my children. As long as its not harming their ability to take care of my children. It is their private life, which is none of my business.
Verbal

I will say this and I will hold up my white flag on this issue....
I have the honor of speaking with thousands of people every day in my career(DJ), age groups range from 15-25. After speaking to them day in and day out I realize this, VERBAL and eceryone who has been keeping up with this whole debate, You are all right...
So now with this said I can say thank you for saving me because I almost made a stupid mistake...ya see, I say go ahead, eat pills,swing glowsticks, listen to techno until your brain comes out of your ears, snort K, drop acid, shoot heroin....do what ya gotta do.
Because without you, I don't have a job.

LastHope kind Sir
Questions i have for u:
You Say:
"I will have to kneel aside the feet of this creator while he judges the paths I chose to take in the duration of my stay in this temporary world, I know what side of the fence I want to be on....."
I Say:
LastHope, when the time comes take the steel bridge, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should u take the paper one, i dont want your fat closeminded troll ass anywhere near me
2. Are you an aquaintance of Jerry Falwell?
3. What happens to Bluelighters (or Green
wink.gif
)who dont believe in your G-D? Do we get special dispensation? Me personally I believe in Homers Religion* will my current activities reflect badly on me in the afterlife anyways?:
PLEASE SEND ALL DONATIONS C/O HOMER SIMPSON SPRINGLIELD USA 90210
* So it didnt work out the first time - did u know 98% of new religions fail in their 1st year? - Homer and I r trying harder this time
smile.gif

------------------
Cartman is a G*D
Never attribute any malice from me that can be adequately explained by stupidity.
um did i mention cartman is a G*D?

Damn - a part of me thinks that you are a hedonistic pig and the other a freakin' genious - this is the best message board post I've ever read and VERY VERY intelligent thought was orchestrated here - it makes me feel happy to know that intelligent people use E and are involved in the scene - thanks a lot!!

I will say this and I will hold up my white flag on this issue....
I have the honor of speaking with thousands of people every day in my career(DJ), age groups range from 15-25. After speaking to them day in and day out I realize this, VERBAL and eceryone who has been keeping up with this whole debate, You are all right...
So now with this said I can say thank you for saving me because I almost made a stupid mistake...ya see, I say go ahead, eat pills,swing glowsticks, listen to techno until your brain comes out of your ears, snort K, drop acid, shoot heroin....do what ya gotta do.
Because without you, I don't have a job.
Ok. Your job is a DJ. And with me doing E, you can keep your job. That doesn't quite make sense. DJing and music has absolutly nothing to do with drugs. Yes, most people like techno while rolling. But techno is my music of choice. I've been listening to it since 1996 and I just started doing E in August of 2000. I would pay to go see a DJ spin and I don't have to be on drugs to be there. Sorry to tell you, but you don't have a job because of me.
I'm just starting to be a DJ myself. I'm in it because I love the music and find it fun. Not because of drug users.
Verbal

Ok Verbal, because of your great desire to become a DJ let me give you two very factual scenarios...
SCENARIO 1:
I spin a big venue like Metro(Chicago),big headliners, 3,500+ heads on the door, I make $300- (Two hour set)
SCENARIO 2:
I Headline a nice size warehouse rave, 1,000 people max., every kind of drug you can think of, I make $1,000- (two hour set)
What's the diference? I keep my mouth shut.
End result....I keep a good job.