• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

For me, mixing a stimulant like Cocaine with 2C-i would make me extremely uncomfortable. I believe it would even further increase the body load. I don't like mixing non psychedelic drugs with psychedelics anyway.

***2c-I *** WHAT IS YOUR MG DOZE??

I tryed 2c-i a few times, with different doses.
20mg------- Really Intense!!!!
16mg------- Good Vissuals and Stimulation.
13mg------- Few visuals and a little Ephoria.
I'll try with 18mg next time...
what's your favourite mg. dose???

***2c-I *** WHAT IS YOUR MG DOZE??

I tryed 2c-i a few times, with different doses.
20mg------- Really Intense!!!!
16mg------- Good Vissuals and Stimulation.
13mg------- Few visuals and a little Ephoria.
I'll try with 18mg next time...
what's your favourite mg. dose???

(shouldn't this question belong in DB?)
14-18mg is the most preferable range, if you ask me...
..use the search engine, there's a lot of info on preferred doses here on BL.

wow! 45mg is a LOT if you ask me ... mmh, I wonder what the LD50 of 2C-I happens to be.

(shouldn't this question belong in DB?)
14-18mg is the most preferable range, if you ask me...
..use the search engine, there's a lot of info on preferred doses here on BL.

wow! 45mg is a LOT if you ask me ... mmh, I wonder what the LD50 of 2C-I happens to be.

In the Netherlands, we provide 5mg tablets with a break like so users without scales or large titration doses can take WHAT they want. I take 15mg with K for a great trip.

17mg seems to be my sweet spot. Though I do plan on experimenting with lower amounts in the future. My girlfriend likes a little less, maybe 15. (I usually ask her how much she wants depending on the setting) I usually pass out 16-18mg to friends for their first journeys.

17mg seems to be my sweet spot. Though I do plan on experimenting with lower amounts in the future. My girlfriend likes a little less, maybe 15. (I usually ask her how much she wants depending on the setting) I usually pass out 16-18mg to friends for their first journeys.

200 lbs, 6'3 here...25 mgs makes for a good ride......Did 40 mgs once but it gets REALLY intense...stick to a lower dose and it will be more fun.

200 lbs, 6'3 here...25 mgs makes for a good ride......Did 40 mgs once but it gets REALLY intense...stick to a lower dose and it will be more fun.

Just a note on 2C-I and the next big thing.

In an earlier post I mentioned that 2C-I had the potential for being the next big thing. I take it back now. After extensive experimentation within the research group I have found that 2C-I is not really suited in an environment where there a large number of unknown people. In general it is quite difficult to communicate during the peak. But even at lower dosages there seems little opening for empathy and desire to chatter and communicate. In a party with a number of friends taking the same substance, we had wonderful results. Great conversation, extensive insight enhancement and much laughter. At a party, talking and maintaining interest in an unknown person was difficult.

The headspace of 2C-I is great for mind games. Such games are not suited to people not well known to each other(little shared experience, few established boundaries to play with, etc). It is definetly much better to partake in methylone/mdma/meth-amphetamine in order to build the social chatter. 2C-B is ok due to its opening and empathy. But 2C-I has much less of the opening 2C-B does. Also, 2C-B is more euphoric, euphoria brings smiles. Smiles are great for an outdoor party or club environment.

In which case I suspect 2C-E would also be far of the next big thing. I have not partaken it, but it seems interpersonally absorbed, where you would enter parts of your psyche only your closest allies could join your journey.

Some of you may argue, "what about LSD, it was big". LSD has a wonderful opening component at lower party doses that 2C-I is missing. At 10mg 2C-I was great to relax with, but still not very opening. Low dose LSD also helps break down social boundaries and can enhance sexual communication unlike 2C-I. 2C-I is not what I call a tactieuphorant like 4-HO-DET/2C-B/LSD is. Its more along the lines of 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-2. Have yet to try 2C-T-21 and 2C-E. My next experiments are continuing with Methylone, so it will be some time before I can try the 2C-T-21 and 2C-E. I have yet to try 2C-T-7 in a purely erotic context too.

All in all, I hope everyones travels with 2C-I prove fruitful. It is trully a treasure, having brought many wonderful and eventful experiences. (though perhaps not too euphoric) :p

I wish to thank MixMag for once again ruining it for everybody! :)

Just a note on 2C-I and the next big thing.

In an earlier post I mentioned that 2C-I had the potential for being the next big thing. I take it back now. After extensive experimentation within the research group I have found that 2C-I is not really suited in an environment where there a large number of unknown people. In general it is quite difficult to communicate during the peak. But even at lower dosages there seems little opening for empathy and desire to chatter and communicate. In a party with a number of friends taking the same substance, we had wonderful results. Great conversation, extensive insight enhancement and much laughter. At a party, talking and maintaining interest in an unknown person was difficult.

The headspace of 2C-I is great for mind games. Such games are not suited to people not well known to each other(little shared experience, few established boundaries to play with, etc). It is definetly much better to partake in methylone/mdma/meth-amphetamine in order to build the social chatter. 2C-B is ok due to its opening and empathy. But 2C-I has much less of the opening 2C-B does. Also, 2C-B is more euphoric, euphoria brings smiles. Smiles are great for an outdoor party or club environment.

In which case I suspect 2C-E would also be far of the next big thing. I have not partaken it, but it seems interpersonally absorbed, where you would enter parts of your psyche only your closest allies could join your journey.

Some of you may argue, "what about LSD, it was big". LSD has a wonderful opening component at lower party doses that 2C-I is missing. At 10mg 2C-I was great to relax with, but still not very opening. Low dose LSD also helps break down social boundaries and can enhance sexual communication unlike 2C-I. 2C-I is not what I call a tactieuphorant like 4-HO-DET/2C-B/LSD is. Its more along the lines of 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-2. Have yet to try 2C-T-21 and 2C-E. My next experiments are continuing with Methylone, so it will be some time before I can try the 2C-T-21 and 2C-E. I have yet to try 2C-T-7 in a purely erotic context too.

All in all, I hope everyones travels with 2C-I prove fruitful. It is trully a treasure, having brought many wonderful and eventful experiences. (though perhaps not too euphoric) :p

I wish to thank MixMag for once again ruining it for everybody! :)

18mg provides a gentlish-aaah..a bit mor than mild anyway!,psychedelic journey(i find 2C-I very emotional ratber than psychedelic,contrary to my prior comments....i still think it's a gentle psychedelic:)sorry for thread off-topicing!)...anyway 16mg for strong but in no way unmanagable or ER time type things........12mg for social,but fuck,low dose sociaol 2C-I is booooring IMO,and for a full blown trip well i dose 18mg and then boost 1-2hrs later with 6-8mg---2C-i doesn't even come on for me un til at least 120minutes!!(once it did at 30min--i freaked for awhile to say the least!!!)

So i think i answerewd the Q.....i'm always wasted(the last week)on Xanax,Alcamahol...nasty shit....it dulls the pain though!!and Opium.....so i fuck up a bit,particuly post replies;)

18mg provides a gentlish-aaah..a bit mor than mild anyway!,psychedelic journey(i find 2C-I very emotional ratber than psychedelic,contrary to my prior comments....i still think it's a gentle psychedelic:)sorry for thread off-topicing!)...anyway 16mg for strong but in no way unmanagable or ER time type things........12mg for social,but fuck,low dose sociaol 2C-I is booooring IMO,and for a full blown trip well i dose 18mg and then boost 1-2hrs later with 6-8mg---2C-i doesn't even come on for me un til at least 120minutes!!(once it did at 30min--i freaked for awhile to say the least!!!)

So i think i answerewd the Q.....i'm always wasted(the last week)on Xanax,Alcamahol...nasty shit....it dulls the pain though!!and Opium.....so i fuck up a bit,particuly post replies;)

2c-i inside a candy?

I had this idea to put 20mg of 2c-i inside a candy with some jam in it, but does anyone know about possible reactions with sugar and such? i don't want my 2ci turned into something useless...

Ok, I feel I have to weigh in here. I consider myself to be an experienced 2C-I subject at this time, having ingested said substance in excess of 10 times. My most recent trip last night requires some detailing..

I took some 22 mg of the 2c-I. Effects seemed to be taking a while to kick in, which was unusual. After an hour, all I had was a large body-load and much queasiness.. along with a slight phenethylamine feeling.

Well, I realized where this was going, and purged my dinner and everything else. After vomitting, I experienced only intermittant nausea for the rest of the trip.. but here's the thing.

In the past, I've never gotten sick or nauseous from 2C-I. I feel a little sick in a serotonin type way for a few mins as I'm coming up , but that feeling always fades after about 45 minutes after ingestion. This time, though, the queasiness was really bad and I didn't feel quite right until later on in the trip, when (in desperation to stop the nasty body feeling) I scraped my pipe and smoked some disgusting resin, which cleared up the nausea perfectly. The rest of the night was introspective and enjoyable.

What I'm wondering is why I got sick from the 2C-I. This happened on my last trip too, when I split 20mg with my gf for a total dose of 10mg. Very minor, but I still got sick.
Any ideas anyone?

As a side note, 14-16mg of 2C-I may be fine for some, but it genuinely takes me at least 20mg to have a decent feeling.

Then again, it only took 14mg of Iprocin to take me to a definite +4, so I'm sure most people's milages will vary. Haven't touched the Iprocin since that trip.. have tons of the stuff. Lol. Maybe a low 10mg dose with some MJ could prove interesting..

Blessed be!