• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

" HAVE been researched have shown signs of neurotoxicity. "

Whats your source? Even the heavier psychedelic amphetamines show little sign of toxicity. Things like mescaline have no evident signs of neurological damage.

The only mechanism for indole and phenethylamine(non amphetamine) that I could find that could possible result in any permanent neurological changes would be through over excitation of glutamatergic receptors. I am not sure how that would involve 5-HT2 (psychedelic excitation).

The only well documented toxicity is on the stimulant psychedelics like MDA/MDMA and even then damage through recreational use, this is debatable and negligable so called damage.

http://www.maps.org/research/mdma/litupdates/overviews/04.02.html

http://thedea.org/neurotoxicity.html

http://apt.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/8/3/189

I tried 2C-I 3 times and I got a very disturbing bodyload. And paranoia. It kept coming to me in waves and I didn't get any good things out of it. Ofcourse all RCs work different on different induvidualls. I'll keep using 2C-E which is the best compound I ever used. Very deep and heavy visuals like floating and growing/shrinking. My mind is really bending and it's not as much seeing things grow/shrink, I can feel my proportions of things bend. And the CEVs are just mad. I can lie down for hours and let the thoughts just fly away with the CEVs. And the afterglow. Soo chilled out. :p

I tried 2C-I 3 times and I got a very disturbing bodyload. And paranoia. It kept coming to me in waves and I didn't get any good things out of it. Ofcourse all RCs work different on different induvidualls. I'll keep using 2C-E which is the best compound I ever used. Very deep and heavy visuals like floating and growing/shrinking. My mind is really bending and it's not as much seeing things grow/shrink, I can feel my proportions of things bend. And the CEVs are just mad. I can lie down for hours and let the thoughts just fly away with the CEVs. And the afterglow. Soo chilled out. :p

Leprechaun said:
Even the heavier psychedelic amphetamines show little sign of toxicity.

Like I said, they showsigns. However small and seemingly insignificant, they need to be taken into consideration. I'm in a rush now, but later tonight I'll dig up some links to my sources, but I see that you don't fully disagree that there are some signs of neurotoxicity among phenethylamines.

i will post my advice, i haven't tried this specific chem yet, but will see to that in the future. first of all, snorting pea's is not very wise, it will (almost) always result in a greater body load (including a burning nose), faster come up, shorter duration, but think you figured that out for yourself. second, doses are roughly 1/3 of what an oral dose would be. start low, not above the 5mg, any more can always be done later on and only in small bumps, have fun.

i will post my advice, i haven't tried this specific chem yet, but will see to that in the future. first of all, snorting pea's is not very wise, it will (almost) always result in a greater body load (including a burning nose), faster come up, shorter duration, but think you figured that out for yourself. second, doses are roughly 1/3 of what an oral dose would be. start low, not above the 5mg, any more can always be done later on and only in small bumps, have fun.

2C-I usually doesn't hit me good until the 3rd hour. I agree, I love the long slow come-up of 2C-I.

2C-I usually doesn't hit me good until the 3rd hour. I agree, I love the long slow come-up of 2C-I.

a friend and i have both tried this, and found that it's even less worthwhile than snorting most other 2c compounds. while it doesn't hurt quite as badly, it's also significantly less active nasally. even 10-12mg only produced weak effects (i usually take 20mg orally), and with a much greater body load. we both felt it wasn't worth it at all. i'd say you're better off eating it.

i also noticed that the trip was mostly visual and didn't produce many interesting mental effects, but that was probably due to the setting (a crowded club, ugh) rather than the route of ingestion.

the duration was...let's see...maybe 4 hours or so?

if you are gonna try it, i'd start at like 6mg and work up if needed. different people react differently to these compounds, and caution is definitely warranted...

a friend and i have both tried this, and found that it's even less worthwhile than snorting most other 2c compounds. while it doesn't hurt quite as badly, it's also significantly less active nasally. even 10-12mg only produced weak effects (i usually take 20mg orally), and with a much greater body load. we both felt it wasn't worth it at all. i'd say you're better off eating it.

i also noticed that the trip was mostly visual and didn't produce many interesting mental effects, but that was probably due to the setting (a crowded club, ugh) rather than the route of ingestion.

the duration was...let's see...maybe 4 hours or so?

if you are gonna try it, i'd start at like 6mg and work up if needed. different people react differently to these compounds, and caution is definitely warranted...

for 2C-I in particular i have found value in the sublingual route. onset is more rapid then oral, but it still has the same slow come-up. its painless compared to snorting the stuff, and in my experience reduces onset significantly. i personally have noticed no difference in body load or visual effects between oral and sublingual and if anything it takes less material to get to the same place. snorting experimental drugs is not the smartest idea. this issue has been convered here many times. try searching a little harder funkee, this issue has been covered a few times. :)

for 2C-I in particular i have found value in the sublingual route. onset is more rapid then oral, but it still has the same slow come-up. its painless compared to snorting the stuff, and in my experience reduces onset significantly. i personally have noticed no difference in body load or visual effects between oral and sublingual and if anything it takes less material to get to the same place. snorting experimental drugs is not the smartest idea. this issue has been convered here many times. try searching a little harder funkee, this issue has been covered a few times. :)

Booster doses & Combo's

I know there has been a lot of questions on 2c-i. I was wondering if anyone has attempted a booster dose around the 4 to 4.5 hour mark. This is when i truely feel like i could use some more. Dont get me wrong im still tripping, and very well just seems to lose something there.

Another question I had was which combo's you have tried with 2c-i. What were the results. And any trip reports about it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Booster doses & Combo's

I know there has been a lot of questions on 2c-i. I was wondering if anyone has attempted a booster dose around the 4 to 4.5 hour mark. This is when i truely feel like i could use some more. Dont get me wrong im still tripping, and very well just seems to lose something there.

Another question I had was which combo's you have tried with 2c-i. What were the results. And any trip reports about it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Some good info in this thread. Thanks for merging it.
I have yet to try 2C-I but I believe it will be one of my favorites, simply through what I've read.
I would like to know more about 2C-I in a Rave situation.
I would also like to know more about something which most of us don't wish to talk about - How long it will take for the U.S. to put 2C-I on an illegal schedule. It's inevitable I suppose, which makes me sad.

Psilo707 said:

I gave a buddy of mine (very well experienced with psychedelics) a moderatly low dose of 2C-I (I think it was 12 mg) at a "rave." I was gonna take 2C-B, but found the music boring and went home and drank poppy tea instead, then came back. But that's a different story.

My friend on 2C-I did not think it was all that social. The most enjoyable time he said was when we went to my car to smoke pot and listen to Dylan. A little under an hour later, my friend wanted my to drive him back to my house from the party. He did not enjoy 2C-I at a rave. Glad I didn't take the 2C-B! I would not have been able to drive.

Anyway, I realize that is not indicitive of how you will react to taking 2C-I at a party. I personally find it more suited for small, quiet groups or a nice walk in the mountains. Or for an afternoon in bed with your lover. But not a party drug. But that's just me. Well and my friend.

YMMV

Psilo707 said:

I gave a buddy of mine (very well experienced with psychedelics) a moderatly low dose of 2C-I (I think it was 12 mg) at a "rave." I was gonna take 2C-B, but found the music boring and went home and drank poppy tea instead, then came back. But that's a different story.

My friend on 2C-I did not think it was all that social. The most enjoyable time he said was when we went to my car to smoke pot and listen to Dylan. A little under an hour later, my friend wanted my to drive him back to my house from the party. He did not enjoy 2C-I at a rave. Glad I didn't take the 2C-B! I would not have been able to drive.

Anyway, I realize that is not indicitive of how you will react to taking 2C-I at a party. I personally find it more suited for small, quiet groups or a nice walk in the mountains. Or for an afternoon in bed with your lover. But not a party drug. But that's just me. Well and my friend.

YMMV

i dont understand 3 hours to come up,. thats when im coming down on tci?

first time id had a few beers and i loved it at a rave, danced all night. wow.
one of the best if not best raves ever!!

2nd time was just weird. hadnt got merry b4 and was relativly on my own and lots of rudeboys about and i was one PARANOID mofo. shit night really.

AMPLIFIER

budley moore said:

I don't know what tci is, but most folks I have shared 2C-I with report about 2-3 hours till till they reach a peak. That is also my experience.

budley moore said:

I don't know what tci is, but most folks I have shared 2C-I with report about 2-3 hours till till they reach a peak. That is also my experience.