• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The official NBA thread

^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA go heat my ass!!! to late 4 that . Lost all 4 in a row=D

CHICAGO BULLS BITCHES! the new dynasty comin' soon

CHARLESPIEFACE.gif

I thought they would be competitive... I thought wrong!

lets just have sweeps and see the inivitable pistons bron bron series

bdavis.gif

it didn't help either with the flash from the beginning of the game stats appearing when the dunk occurs LOL
Video_0511-2332(CH-11).avi.GIF

sp_warrior4qtrgame34942kw.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn beat me to it Dap! haha...my favorite part was when Stevie was dusting him off all calm-like...hilarious.

I'll throw extra gifs in too :D

bd%20posterized3.gif

bd%20posterized2.gif

where's the utah celebration? i guess taking the warriors in 5 makes the rockets better than GS and the mavs, right?

I was hoping for a scoring free-for-all in a GS phoenix series, but with the stoudemire suspension, it looks like it will be a boring ass half-court set series

^Fuck your team...bastards blew it against the Jazz...Houston would've made for a much easier opponent to deal with for the Warriors. ;)

No one wants to see San Antonio/Utah...what a disaster for the NBA if that happens. The Eastern Conference is already crap...it'd be a shame to see the Western Conference fall that way too. Go Suns!

^^^no fuck your team!

but seriously though, i totally agree, a warriors/suns matchup would be spectacular. fuck the rigid league guidlines, non-stop bleeding noses and those pesky white boys from utah

Utah rocks, you just can't admit it. They have found there touch again, and you just can't handle. I just hope Sun/Spurs goes too seven and they continue to bash each other up :) If I'm really wishing, I hope there is some suspensions because of game seven ;)

LapDawg said:
^No one wants to see San Antonio/Utah...what a disaster for the NBA if that happens. The Eastern Conference is already crap...it'd be a shame to see the Western Conference fall that way too. Go Suns!

San Antonio and Utah aren't exactly flashy, marketable teams. But for the true basketball purist, you can't ask for much more in a series. Two great fundamental, well-coached, physical, defensive teams. Should be a very competitive series.

God I hope that Detroit get's a chance to get physical with SA. After what they did to Steve Nash (the last hope for a small white guy in all of the NBA), I really want the opportunity to beat the living piss out of that team. Hmm... let's see, they broke his nose, kicked him in the groin, then forearmed him into the scorers table. Try doing that shit to Chauncey Billups; Sheed wouldn't let that shit go down, he'd take the suspension for the rest of the playoffs to kick your teeth in.

Kobe has publicly stated that he would like to be traded and does not want to play for the Lakers any more.

This is unquestionably the saddest day of my life.

^I wouldn't consider it whining. The Lakers haven't really done much to help Kobe lead them to a championship, and with his trust broken with the front office he's had enough and now he's drawn a line in the sand. The "Lakers insider" who's triggered this whole incident by still latching onto the Shaq ordeal must feel GREAT now.

I feel like this will be resolved somehow without him being traded...but all this makes for great drama from here through the offseason. Basically, Kobe just wants to see the Lakers show him they want to win now or he's gone.

I love how this is such a bigger story than the playoffs. :D