The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

lived in toronto for a bit, awesome awesome k there and cheap opiate pharms. course it all depends who youre seeing

Only vials I've seen in tri-state area have been resealed. This sad little person has never once seen a true vial from the factory. For some reason, k snobs say a vial is WAY better than what anyone can get. But, isn't what's in the vial whateveryone else has, depending on the isomer, just diluted?!!??!?!?!

Ketamine is ketamine is ketamine is fuckinggggg ketamine. Three different isomers, that is it. What is all the damn hype about all the color labels. I've never understood it. Sure, one color maybe have human, or vet grade with different isomers or dilutions. I just don't get it.

The term on lot for the grain crystals, called "preset". Apparently it's the product before it even goes into vials.

Ketamine & Urinary problems

Urinary Problems There is now a rapidly growing body of evidence to the serious damage ketamine can do to your urinary system. Chronic or daily use causes irritation to the lining of the bladder, scarring and eventual loss of elasticity.

There is also growing evidence of damage to the urethra and also the bile duct it has be hypothisised that inflamation of the bile duck is the cause of ketamine related stomach cramps.

Bladder damage can present as a urinary infection the first signs may be going to the toilet more often or burning pain, there can also be secondary damage to the Kidneys which if bilateral may show no symptoms.

Taking breaks seems to be protective and should be encouraged as should stopping if any type of urinary problems is experienced.

Ref 1
ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
ref 5
Ref 6
Ref 7

More evidence is getting published each month, some research in Bristol (UK) [ref 4] also showed a strong correlation between cronic or daily use and problems with an alarming short onset with some users expereincing problems within six to 12 months which is fucking shocking.

there is also growing evidence of the problems some people are having stopping a comppulsive habit..

Well yea but there's obviously a difference between doing it once a month and doing like 12 bumps a day, I don't fkn get how people get addicted to this shit I did it three days in a row once and after the first bump of the third day I just got really sick and didn't do k again for a while.

Is it true that sugar and/or sugary products such as candy bars have an effect on the ketamine trip? Ive heard from some people that it will bring the high to a complete hault or diminish it completely.

Propaganda put out by the ADA machine.

I found some K but it costs too much for me to consider endulging myself at this point. It's really a shame... I can either buy a point that may or may not give me a k-hole or get smacked out all day long for the same price... hmm

save up and do both guy. i got some esketamine recently, it was almost a light gold tinted crystal. So much more intense then the shit i'm used to getting, i felt like there was a darker more alienated feel then the racemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some K but it costs too much for me to consider endulging myself at this point. It's really a shame... I can either buy a point that may or may not give me a k-hole or get smacked out all day long for the same price... hmm

you're lucky to even find that
within the past like two weeks the ket has almost completely dried up
prices (which i wont post) have gone through the roof for a vial.

it really is sad, considering it completely flooded socal like two months ago =/

Ketamine is slowly making it's way back into the scene here. Got a gram as a sample from a friend yesterday and only a small key bump put me through the roof for a good hour and a half.

Good to see Miss Kitty shining her lovely face around these parts again. That was a very rough month of rationing.

Not sure where everyone is from, but in NYC my friend is getting vials for [edit]. My cat's canot wait to try with their new batch of mephedrone. I told him to take it slowwwwwwww at first, so no worries :)

i've been doing more ketamine than any other drug lately and i'm actually starting to have doubts about my original sugar theory. i now think sugar does have a minor effect on potency, although the idea that it brings k to a halt is completely false. i find the vanilla flavored stuff great for recreation but less likely to lead to a hole. the exact same k without any sugar or corn syrup in the additives is noticeably more swift and powerful.

i did watch the combination of nitrous and k thoroughly take down two of my friends this weekend that were otherwise holding up well during the debauchery :) that definitely upped the ante.

some research in Bristol (UK)

i'm inclined to trust research out of bristol, as ketamine is practically an epidemic there. according to some local friends, ketamine is the #4 most common drug that people go to rehab for there (taking a back seat only to alcohol, heroin, and crack). i spent some time in bristol and the place is absolutely awash in k, so they've definitely had the opportunity to observe the effects of long-term heavy use.

anyone know anything about the K situation in south carolina? it has been a looong time! seems as it is hit or miss in many states.

<snip>

Sorry if i cant post it in this thread, then just delete it or something. Dont know where to ask.

I wish I could get more ket. I only had it like 3 times in my entire life. the friend doesnt get it very often. when he did it was fucking great, but I'd love some right now!

I live in NH and I drive out to raves on weekends, it is really easy to find ketamine at them. I have also gotten it in my town before. It all depends on who you know.

How much did you abuse the k before losing the ability to k-hole those of you who cant k-hole anymore.
I'm just starting my love affair with vitamin k and dont want to ruin it for myself, how often would you reccomend using it to maintain the ability to hole?

first post here on bluelight..
in my area, from my friends/supply, it always come in powder or rocky powder form, rarely ever do we see vials because usually the only way to procure them is from mexico, which none of us like going down there to get.
however, the k i usually get im always told is "imported from india" and is "cooked a special way"

all i know is that when i first did k with my buddy, we cooked it from a vial ourselves, and this stuff supposedly from india was 10 times better.

however, according to my supply, we havent been able to come up on any more of the "indian" k because of the volcanoes and now most likely the oil leak, so now we have "chinese" k, which comes in small rocky form you need to crush with a card a little bit, and as i would put is allot more janky than the indian stuff.

i dont know how much of what he says holds true, but the indian stuff is some of the dankest and best k ive ever had.

my first time was wierd, i did 150mg i believe, of the dank stuff, and had the best time ever. a couple weeks later, tried about 70mg, (all we had left), and i felt it wayyyyyy harder, but i was also running on about 2 hours of sleep, idk if that has to do with anything.
but the only time i did k and smoked weed right after, there was no way i did more than 70mg tops, then smoked about 2 bowls from a large bong, and came very very close to k holing, and could barely contain myself.

If you are into K, read John Lily's autobiography "The Scientist."

Truth is always stranger than fiction. . . I gotta get my ass to mexico apparently!