Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I am not voting.

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The democratic choice between 'the lesser of two evils' gradually seem to be less, and less of a choice in Western countries. The last 5 years or so of international events has brought out the worst aspects of people's selfishness, hence I place little faith that the outcome of the American election will have any positive impact on the world.

Green Party member who voted for Kerry via absentee ballot.

and not everyone on BL does drugs, i haven't touched them for about 2 years and i still visit this site because it's an interesting forum. way to go lumping together huge groups of people as if we were all the same, but i guess that's typical of republicans.

^awesome to hear.

independant voting for kerry. i'm guessing bluelight is mostly young people... and guess what, america: the young'ns are deciding this vote, that's for goddamned sure.

^And rightfully so. It's our country, it's about time that we stood up and claimed it.

Election Day!

Good luck to all. May the best man (Kerry) win. ;)

republican voting for kerry

because the bitch at college said that she only made money if I registered as republican, so changed my voter registration form. But then again, I care not for political parties.

I vote for him because I'm tired of the fucking gas prices.

OMG! Bush won! You morons, you just killed us all!

We're all fucked. I'm getting the fuck out of America, I think we should all start abandoning ship cause things are only going to get worse here in the Divided States of America... =[

I hope that the 15 people who said they were not voting were from outside the US. Please tell me this is true!

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this post and poll; for once, I'm going to move a CEP thread to the Best of Bluelight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.