Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BA

Bluelight Crew
Just for the heck of it, let's see where this goes.

Mods, if you feel this is inappropriate, I won't be offended if you close it. ;)

OK, whoever did that didn't make a comment so I don't know how they voted, but it's the same as me, so whoever you are, you know how I voted AND how BA voted.

Actually, now everyone knows how I voted and how BA voted. Until more people vote.

The lone republican so far. I like being against the mainstream.

Not exactly, but I am one of a few Bush supporters here, and the mainstream in this little corner of the internet is pretty liberal.

>>umm, no green party candidate? No libertarian candidate?>>

No radical candidates?
No natural law party candidate?
what is the max number of options for a poll again?

ebola

MilesTeg said:
Libertarian voting for Badnarik

Why is it that the Internet seems to be crawling with Libertarians but in real life they usually finish 5th or so in the Presidential elections? Ahh, the Libertarian Party. America's fastest growing political party (in 1978).

I could come up with some really insulting explanations for the Internet ubiquity of Libertarians, but I'll allow you guys to come up with them on your own. Frankly, most insults I could come up with would apply to me equally, but hey, at least I'm not a Libertarian.

Badnarik? Who the...?

Is that guy even on a ballot?

From what I gather, Badnarik is either the villain in a '50s sci-fi novel, or he's the candidate for the Libertarian Party, which is usually on most ballots. He's favored to win the much-coveted "4th place" spot in these presidential elections.

>>From what I gather, Badnarik is either the villain in a '50s sci-fi novel, or he's the candidate for the Libertarian Party, which is usually on most ballots.
>>

What makes you think these are mutually exclusive?

i don't know what i am, i personally don't consider myself affiliated with a party. but the first time i went to vote was in march for the primaries and i had to fill out a card....i'm assuming it had something to do with democrats? and then when i went to vote in my state elections in june (?), again they gave me a card and told me that i had to vote either democrat or republican and if i just wanted to vote for the judges, they are bipartisan. it didn't make sense to me that i couldn't vote for whomever i wanted to regardless of party, but i took the democrat card.

is this right....is this how it's supposed to happen? again, those were the only 2 times i've ever voted in my life.

for this poll: independent kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.