Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I am not voting.

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird, but usually you don't vote in primaries unless you are registered as a member of that party. That's why I registered as a member of a major political party (bet you can't guess which one) even though they don't represent my interests or views to the fullest....

Then again I'm talking about NY here so it might be different elsewhere.

These results are quite different from the other recent Bush vs Kerry Bluelight poll. IIRC it was 2:1 Kerry vs Bush. This one is still pretty new though.

I am an Australian voting for none of the above.

But if i was i would vote Kerry, there is something just a little bit too religous with Bush. I don't like having a head of state that is so fervantly religous.

Obviously slanted towards Kerry. I'm sure he'd be glad to see recreational drug users support him.

I'm one of those idiots who's voting for Kerry only because he's the lesser of 2 evils.

for the diss on libertarians: if i am forced to choose a party, my views match that of the Libertarians most. Doesn't necessarily mean i like the candidates. are there even candidates?? hah.
i'm not just gonna vote for someone because they belong to "my party."

anyway....
uh, i'm sorry, but if you really love the rave scene, or any music scene for that matter, Bush probably isn't your best choice. considering his support of say, the RAVE act, let alone large-scale monopolies such as Clear Channel.

just a thought.

~Kels

LDopaPDX said:
Obviously slanted towards Kerry. I'm sure he'd be glad to see recreational drug users support him.

lol, what exactly is "slanted" about a poll that says, "let's just see where this goes"? you do realize this is a mostly-liberal site, right? how many conservative responses to do actually expect?

You know... I am a conservative who will probably vote for Kerry simply because Bush reminds me of all the people that I hate to follow. His leadership qualities do not fit me at all. He is arrogant, afraid of criticism, and lacks some intelligences that I think are the marks of a good leader. Kerry is by no means perfect and has flaws... but Bush has had his 4 years to do some damage and prove that he is an idiot. Time to give someone else a chance.

i've already voted for john kerry =D i got my absentee ballot the other day and i quickly marked my choice for prez

s0nic said:
I'm one of those idiots who's voting for Kerry only because he's the lesser of 2 evils.

I'm one of those idiots who's voting for Bush only because he's the lesser of 2 evils.

LDopaPDX said:

:X WHAT is slanted towards Kerry? The opinions of people here?
Way to go, categorizing everyone on Bluelight in the "recreational drug users" category. None of us are intelligent, hardworking american voters, RIGHT? What the hell are YOU doing here?

Well I would say a lot of the visitors on Bluelight are in the "recreational drug users" category. Why that means there's more support for Kerry on here I'm not sure.

Pretty funny comment by LDopaPDX though.

Go Kerry Fuck Bush!

=] Hell yeah if only these were the real elections, Kerry would be kicking some major ass. I have a really bad feeling that Bush is gonna pull some tricky shit again and steal the election. If he does I personally think we're all fucked, he's gonna start world war 3 and America is going to be less safe and a hell of a lot less free. I really don't think we should be going around pissing off everybody and then just assuming that we're too far away for anyone to fuck with us. Kerry just seems so intellegent and mature. He's good at actually answering the questions, though he does do a lot of skirting around the issue at first he usually gets around to it. Not to mention Bush wants to over turn Roe vs. Wade and make abortion illegall again and I don't think that's any of his personal business. Women should have the ultimate say cause it's our bodies! And if you make it illegal they'll just find another way to do it that's less safe. Any way I've ramboled enough, I know most of you people agree with me. I just pray that Kerry wins on the 2nd and if he doesn't I'm going over to England or Canada for awhile. Peace! =]

Damm this poll is heavily favored Kerry as opposed to the last.....

Have we had any change of opinion from Bush to Kerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.