Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official BL Cricket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 2 more sleeps until my fav day of the year Boxing day cricket at the MCG, to farewell Tugga.

After a couple of quiet morning beverages at the Cricketers Arms it off to the G.

India 1/238

What a performance!!!

I've got a "7 leg Multi-Bet" ($5 Layout, $150 payout) riding on Brett Lee getting more wickets than Argarker in the 1st innings.

^^ Fuckin hell.....Lee was a bit rusty today.....first the run out throw to Gilchrist, then just before end of days play, a dropped catch.....actually Australia were pretty rusty all round today....given they did get some wickets tho....

Day 2 will be VERY interesting I think....Australia will be having a long hard look @ themselves tonight, and both John Buchanen + S Waugh will be having a good talk i think....will be interesting to see if they can pick up the ball they dropped today + run with it, or if India will continue their dominance to post a 500+ total....

I have a bad, bad feeling the later is true :(

^^^ i disagree. I think they looked much more positive after the fall of tendulkar, and i think they have a great chance early tomorrow, once they dissmis Ganguly or laxman the Aussies are into the tail. IMO Brett Lee still bowled better than Bracken with his left arm spastics, and don't get me fucking started on MacGill. I loved it when the bay 13 boys started chanting 'Warnie' everytime he came onto bowl today. The problem i see is a lack of heart with some of the players, today Brad Willams stood up as an exception to this. His attitude on field all day was positive.

^^ Lack of heart WAS one thing i noticed yep.....

Nice one on 'warnie' chant :D

^^^^What a great avatar!!!

Anyway back to the cricket...Holy Fuck!!! What a morning!
India collapsed hardcore and Aussies looking a bit sketchy on an up and down pitch.

Argarker just picked up Langer. Shit! Meaning if he gets 1 more wicket, my bet won't get up.

carn the aussies ;)

I missed watching most of yesterdays play thanks to a 14 hour shift working on retail sales :\ however this mornings play has made me feel a lot better :)

CB :)

Good day overall for the Aussies!! I was stunned + elated to see the collapse (fucking hell eh!?), then to see 2 brilliant ton's was great.....too bad about Gilchrist @ end of play....damn good batsman and great to watch...i would have liked to continue watching him bat on tomorrow morning.....Who go him? Agarkar? If so, bad luck diegoblunt :( Hope it was Zaheer or Kumble for your sake :\

PS....i predict 2nd Ponting double ton in as many tests.....

*touches wood* =D

man o man, if India ever needed Sachin to find some form they need it now.

^^ Looks like he is as of his 1st days effort.....now Lee needs to knock him out, i mean over ;) And how fucked up was that fist OUT decision from whats his name crazy boundry + six signals umpire....that was fully out....then Lee's over with 2 missed chances....ah gees....

Went to the last day of the Melb test (cheers RustyBickie) and saw off Steven Waugh....was really really glad i was there....was, without trying to sound like a complete cricket nut/wanker, an emotional moment.....i knew i was clapping off perhaps my favourite player from all the years i grew up loving the game for the last time.....sigh :\

But back to day 2, syd test.....C'MON THE AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!! =D

We are so fucked... 5/650 at the end of Day 2. There is practically no way that we can win this test and as we need to win this one to win back the trophy we can pretty much say bye-bye.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.