• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college b-ball thread vers. BASKETYHOOPS

this afternoon i plan on streaming bball at my desk and not doing anything else. show me the money.

we have $250 in our pool. winner takes 80%, second takes 20%.

Nice! I hope to be back at my desk in time for the UK game this afternoon.

^ what man they are a number one seed. I'm sorry but a storied baskety hoops program like Kansas can't play the Rodney Dangerfield "no respect!" card!

Kansas is a 2 seed. and all the "analysts" on TV are picking either Kentucky, Ohio St, Michigan St, or UNC

man, unc-a got totally screwed with that inbounds call against syracuse with 30 seconds left.

would have been awesome to see a 16 beat a 1. oh well.

nothing too shocking about yesterday's games. hoping for a couple of good upsets today (that won't totally fuck my bracket).

Kansas VS Kentucky would be a TIGHT game

Kentucky is as good as they are, IMO, because at every position they are long bodied, freak athletes. and Kansas might be the second most longest, athletic team

I don't think teams such as Mich State, UNC, and Ohio State match up that well against Kentucky... or even Kansas for that matter...

Ohio State might be able to match up well enough to win, but William Buford would need to be RAINING in treys and I our Big Man Jared Sullinger would have to be completely dominant in the paint... it's a long shot, but hey it could happen

and yer right Shimazu, KU is a #1 seed, sorry about that misconstruction

For what its worth the Fresno State womens team won the WAC tournament convincingly this year and are ranked #12 in the west. At least one of our bball teams is worth something!

damn... Mizzou getting knocked out was damn surprising! they were a good team, too

nothing more to say besides -- GO BUCKS!!

on the same day we got to say goodbye to Duke and goodbye to Bichigan! yee-HAW! and Michigan lost to an Ohio MAC school in Ohio University - LOL!

Gonzaga really played their asses off against tOSU, but the Buckeyes really clamped down on defense led by brilliant sophomore PG Aaron Craft

looks like up next is the winner between Cincinnati and Texas... bring it on!!

Baylor is my dark horse this year, if they can make it to at least the Final four and Kansas wins Im pretty sure Ill win my bracket. Only me and one other person DIDNT pick OSU, Kent, MSU, or Duke(lol). So basically if Kansas wins I win, if UNC wins the other guy wins. Since they would have to play each other (in all likelyhood) to reach the Final four that is definitely a game ill be watching.

Ohio University is a rockin' campus. it's in the foot hills of the poor ass Appalachia and a rad party school that has mad shrooms and the best Halloween Party North of the Mason-Dixon line... for this reason, I am a fan :)

and BOOYAH tOSU in the Sweet 16 for the third time in a row. that's a feat, but nothing if we don't advance...

both Cinci and Xavier performed well... Ohio is a Football State, but them baskeyhoops sure do make a run for its money, that one-toothed hooker who hangs out at the truck stops in Portsmouth

not that anybody cares, but my vols got bounced by middle tennessee state in the NIT last night.

lolz.

dark times to be a vol. i think our baseball team is decent.

not that anybody cares, but my vols got bounced by middle tennessee state in the NIT last night.

lolz.

dark times to be a vol. i think our baseball team is decent.
that's too bad cause if the vols took care of business, that would have meant tenn v. gophers in the quarter finals

minnesota stomped miami last night and go on to face middle tenn state tomorrow night

this is great experience for the gophers, i'm pleased