• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

get conflicting reports on this dutch tan mpa i am still sure its that inactive stuff from 2 years ago

got told off by my vendor that i am using to much lol so got to knock it on the head for now
I'd love to know who this was. I've never known a vendor to show an ounce of concern for a customer's wellbeing before.

Last edited:
I've been off this shit and everything else completely for about 9 months now. Finally followed through with my plans to get off the drugs. I'm much lazier but I'm slowly getting back to the energy levels I had before I started doing it all.

Doesn't appear to be any lasting negative effects for me. I got depersonalisation disorder from doing other drugs but it was completely unrelated to MPA.

I'd like to know if it's safe to mix Etizolam (2mg) while bumping some dose of Methiopropamine (like 20 - 30mg) every 30 minutes or hours.

Is it safe to do?

Thank you :)
Why would you want to? What are you hoping to achieve?

Any supplements that prevent stim dick? Ginseng? I wanna meet this girl and have a puff before but don't wanna have a shrivelled dick and no action

Dewd, MPA is an aphrodisiac - it gives you energy and makes you horny - you know this by now right?

Stim-dick is not your problem, your approach to sex is. Kiss, stoke, smell... if it doesn't work, you are a lost cause ;P

I've been off this shit and everything else completely for about 9 months now. Finally followed through with my plans to get off the drugs. I'm much lazier but I'm slowly getting back to the energy levels I had before I started doing it all.

Without the beautious MPA I am a sloth... Vitamin B12 shots help... but really, I just have to accept that I am basically a sluggard.

I took the Etizolam and Methiopropamine both at the same time. I'm still doing bumps of MPA right now. What can be dangerous ?

save your benzo until the come-down?

either way, benzos will give you more shit than MPA

unless of course MPA gives you cancer or somesuch. c'est la vie.

well i fucked up yesterday and ordered this monkey on my back again hate myself for it as normal well a little more than normal but i know in 3 hours i will be high i guess one day i will get the self control and grow up instead of fucking up

Man, no need to hate yourself for it, that won't do any good. The development of alternative coping strategies (to get along in our sometimes gruelling western societies) takes time and gradually implemented little changes. One step at a time.

From my own subjective experience with MPA I conclude, it seems to be less damaging in the long-run than 3-FPM (though I do not like the enhanced vasoconstriction of MPA).

What about connecting your drug use with an activity like for example reading or computer games with good stories (check out humble bundle, they offer new bundles every 2 weeks, you get several games for 4-10 $/€/pounds) to take away to urge of constant redosing ? I don't want to be the smart ass, but your aim should be to reduce the dose at first before kicking the habit completely.

What is better for sex and the clever ideas that enter your head when on stims? This or 3-FPM?

This stuff shits on 3f-p imo. For functionality and a stronger moodlift.
Dosage of 40mg consumed in gelcap, i've 2 other experiences. Unlike meth, MPA leaves my rational thought, does not immerse me into another reality. Functional stuff no doubt about it. Strong moodlift, not many signs of being on a stimulant, no anxiety oddly enough.

Edit: And to people who can't help but chase everything of foil including this i'm gonna say right now, you're doing it wrong. The magic is in oral dosing.

I don't take it orally. I smoke it in a crack pipe. Leaves a lot of shit in the pipe though. So you get more out of it from oral? Because I've found in the pipe after a while when it leaves black stuff it doesn't smoke up properly & you only get small clouds. But the pipe is addictive as hell !

i have brown-tinged crystals from a UK vendor. I have insufflated a small crushed line and it seems pretty potent to me, this definitely isn't dud. Job applications here we go!!!!

MPA definately the best Rc stim I have tried although not done 4FA type stuff

It is pretty similar to a short acting d-amphetamine, more lacking in feel good but then totally missing the crash; EPH doesn't really have the crash either so I am guessing because it a reuptake inhibitor rather than a releaser? EPH the come down and to a degree the buzz is way more jittery; at no dose is it quite right where MPA feels pretty nice - like I say less nice than dex though - maybe because there is no 5HT with MPA or dex has more dopamine action. That said has EPH got more dopamine than this compared to NE ? I might not be right. Not seen a direct comparison.

I can see the general problems of stims being there if you dose high but less (or just right) is more with this stuff - no side effects at all including smelly piss - perhaps higher doses or lack of hydration? Anyhow dose this just right and you have a problemless mini-speed without the crash.

I know it goes back to 1942 - any history on this; what were they looking for or was it blue sky research? Was any use considered for it; seems to have a lot going for it as a stim compared with adderall/ritalin etc

i got some last week that was mind blowing best in the uk at the minute comes in bags of 3 g

Last edited:
How does this compare to Ritalin and modafinil?

Don't know havent tried Modafinil...yet
Dying for more of this stuff hurry up mr postman its been bout 5 days since i ran out

Just acquired some MPA AND 2AI blend. Not getting into the blend or any of that jazz. I've tried it nasally which is nice but not too rushy. Just administered a shot rectally so will comment on that ROA. just asking for effects based on roa comparison. Want to make sure I get the most out of a pretty shitty blend.

How does this compare to Ritalin and modafinil?

it's a different league once you work out how to use it properly can be bland till you use something like a noid to kick it off but ritalin is more in line with eph if that's what you're after