• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Just redosed (since this is all I have), and feel absolutely nothing this time except for the side effects, even after doubling the dose. Why is it that weak stims like caffeine and mod wake me up and help me concentrate far better than the stronger ones?
Idk but it may be your specific neurochemistry.

'Don't knock it before you've tried it!' - and even still - 'Give it a second chance, for we all make mistakes!'

So I mucked around for a fair while with this 'shitty stim' over a few weeks earlier on this year and never bought it again. I think those were they days were I was looking back to the RC market to check out what's new and was on offer that could give me something intense and euphoric, with notable psychological/physiological effects (such as high dose Ethylphenidate - which I quite enjoyed for a long time before the doses got ridiculous and it just sent my bloody pressure through the roof, made me twtich, gave me horrible hypnic jerks, severe anxiety & sleepless nights).

Didn't like MPA in the slightest after several attempts of dosing, it didn't make me ball out like I wanted to... threw it back in my safe to see darker days. Awful stuff and a waste of money.

3 months later...

Just recently ordered some 1P-LSD and took 150ug earlier this afternoon to a experience intense body-vibrations and tingling fingers as well as a blanket of fuzzy warmth from my blood. As usual, I had an enhanced sense of smell and taste (when drinking redbull on LSD I taste a whole rainbow of flavours and colours. A stark contrast when opposed to the exact same rink I pull the fridge every morning that is so chemically coloured and tastes awful -) as well as great open eye visuals & closed eye visuals. I won't expand much more as this is the MPA thread, but this it was a blissful end to the week and a beautiful start to the weekend.

I started to come down after 6-7 hours and was moving into the long afterglow stage, which I don't overly enjoy. IMO once it's over, it's over, and I want to move on. Short & sweet is the name of my game. Although the auditory/visual hallucinations had stopped I was still very uncoordinated and stumbling. So the ride was closing in but the night was still young... so before going to bed I wanted something else to play with. I found 1g of MPA which I had remembered from the months before. And to be fair, I did a lot more reading on it after I binned it off a few months before.

I weighed 50mg in 5ml warm water and plugged it - as I heard that plugging it was quite a nice ROA.
Shortly after, I snorted 2 lines of 15mg up each nostril so ~80mg in total....

and I have to say...

I'm really enjoying it! It picked me up really nicely. Having felt fuzzy/cloudy in the head from the 1p-LSD, the MPA perked me right up with some greater mental clarity as well as an overall fresh and more well-being feeling. I wasn't anxious. I wasn't nervous, I wasn't twitching, my blood pressure/heart rate was fine... Great!

Imminently after plugging/snorting I swiftly tidied up the MPA and Scales in case my father came home. I'd be rolling about in the grass earlier during my trip so needed a shower. Jumped in now feeling energised, positive and revitalised since the MPA. Previously, the 1p-LSD had me very zone out and very tired... Had a shower for a while to just enjoy the sensation of water trickling down my body. I really preferred the feeling of the cold water on my head. Very refreshing and still tingling in the face from the LSD.

After getting out and drying up I must say that I'd almost 'sobered up" and the long-lived 'wobbly afterglow' that I detest about 1p-LSD wasn't at the forefront of my mind/actions.

I'm just about to go to bed, other I'd have pushed the boundaries with a re-dose of MPA.

So will I give it another try?

Absolutely!

Last edited:
been clean of this shit for a month now wish i had never scored that last lot as it's left me homeless and now my poor little cats lost and in pain as he has no idea as to where ive vanished to vile fucking shit i wish i had never heard of the fucking stuff

cheers mate

this shit has totally made me fuck up my life and i cant help but hate myself for it

Jeez foolsgold so sorry to hear things have got so bad... You might not remember me but we chatted a bit in EADD and the EPH thread.

I'm just starting with MPA since my beloved EPH got banned. Bought a foolishly large amount. Verdict so far is that it is ...ok. Being taking it orally and wondering if i'm under-dosing slightly (around 50mgish).

The powder really reminds me of 5-meo-dalt in both taste and consistency. The effects come on quite quickly but aren't mind blowing - had some slight euphoria.

What i do like about it is the very clear head it gives you (although I've got a feeling this will disappear after a while!). Got a lot of work done on it... Pupil dilation after a few doses is a bit annoying for someone who likes to keep their drug use to themselves...

I have some of the white powder that looks like crystalline under a scope and has clumps that I can squeeze and go into powder....its from the uk anyway, ive tried it b4 and thought it had 0 euphoria but might mix well.....I don't see anyone mixing a peev with it, might be to much NE since php/pvp is a reuptake and mpa is a releaser,,,,,anyone go down this road? im thinking 50/50 might work. 10-20mg of php/pvp and same with the mpa?

been clean of this shit for a month now wish i had never scored that last lot as it's left me homeless and now my poor little cats lost and in pain as he has no idea as to where ive vanished to vile fucking shit i wish i had never heard of the fucking stuff

Oh, dear!
I hope things have gotten better for you. Stay positive! <3

Thanks to this thread, I've chosen to stay the fuck away from this chem.

Oh, dear!
I hope things have gotten better for you. Stay positive! <3

Thanks to this thread, I've chosen to stay the fuck away from this chem.

cheers but not really things are worse to be truthful ive got one week left then ill be sleeping rough because the council wont class me as intentionally homeless they say its my own doing so i am totally fucking screwed at the moment

Wish I could still get ahold of this....twas wonderful but not too addicting for me.....oh well. @ foolsgold : hope things start to look up for ya, sounds fuckin rough.

How does mpa smoke in a bulb pipe? Does it melt down like meth and will around 50mg of mpa give you a rush if smoked cause I heard there's no euphoria

first time in a while ive craved this shit guess it with getting stone last night brought it all back up again

got a new addiction to fight though now the damn sleepers the doctor has me on

still wanting this stuff today it seems worse that when i came of the crap the need to get some and just get wasted

foolsgold: Why not avoid this thread and drug forums in general then? It only triggers the craving.

I followed your posts from like the end of last year and would have never thought that it could take this route to being potentially homeless :/

But may your situation get better of course!

New MPA user here - I decided to explore the world of RCs, in terms of experience with the usual lot of drugs I've only really used Amphetamines and Mephedrone but for a short period of time - Did some knowledge gathering and picked up a gram of some branded (silly brightly covered packet) stuff which had the main ingredient MPA and some bullshit numbing agent. I figured I would move from the stuff and see what else the world of RCs can hold. As I dont have a regular place to buy this online I keep going back to the same place (branded crap) and discovered that some chemical was banned back near April/May/March and now 80% of Branded RCs contain the main Ingredient MPA along with a variation of numbing agent.

I was browsing the internet for additional information on MPA and found this forum to be very inviting and wanted to share my experiences.

From what I read with other experiences, it seems to depend on the person and which effect gets selected.

I purchased about 3.5 grams in total and found this to be very more-ish, White fluffy power with some clumps which turn to powder easily. Over 24 Hours I managed to use up 1 gram of it with prefered method of snorting, it has a nasty little sting to it but subsides quickly and if some manages to hit the back of the throat it was a tiny bit unpleasant but again wasn't around for long.. Towards the end of the first gram the re-dosing urge was stronger and redosing timeframes became shorter.

I'm above average in size 17 stone and 6 foot tall. Effects can vary I have found. sometimes I get a mild (from what I can gather) Euphoric buzz which doesn't last that long but for me does return from time to time when I stop and clear my head. Other positive affects are the obvious stimulation, more alert, confidence overall I was up.

Negative which again came and went were from what I can only describe being tight veins in the elbow area (I'm guessing its my blood pressure being a bit too high) and discovered while reading this thread some strange abdominal feelings, and rarely the aching kidney feeling. Which I found hydrating properly helps. These feelings went away as I feel I may have used too much of the substance.

In terms of dosage, I read people getting plenty from 30-80mg, I've discovered for me 80-120mg does the job.There are also the other obvious affects with this, being lack of appetite and sleep.

At the moment (I'm near the end of the gram mentioned with one small line remaining) - I'm not usually up for writing so much but MPA lets me be more expressive. One thing I do wonder about is that I don't find it hard to sleep at all. There are times where I have a line and think "crap I need to sleep for work" I lay in bed and about half an hour later I'm off to sleepy land. Although I do tend to suffer from excessive sweats as the drug wears off.

In summary (haha TL:DR anyone) I enjoy using it and it doesn't interfere with my day to day activities, in many cases the increase in confidence has helped. One thing I need to take a hold of is the times were I finish off my supply and say to myself " no more for a while, clear the system etc" but if I have a bad day I find myself thinking I could do with some. I'm lucky I don't slip as much as some people do when they get urges. If my body even thinks about reacting in a way I feel is bad I just stop and wait some days for things to clear.

If you haven't fallen asleep reading this thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

foolsgold: Why not avoid this thread and drug forums in general then? It only triggers the craving.

I followed your posts from like the end of last year and would have never thought that it could take this route to being potentially homeless :/

But may your situation get better of course!

cheers i know you hearts in the right place but this helps to see it in writing that its getting to me just like right now i guess when you have been using it almost daily since it first came out i got a gram of brc just before it was released and basically been at ever since bar this last 2 months read back its not unknown for me to kill 25g in one made 2 week none stop session i mean i love this stuff so much its fucked speed for me that stuff now a days doesn't even touch the sides come to that unless its something like 2dpmp or mdpv it just doesn't have the appeal once you start vaping this stuff you end up catching yourself 2 days later with fucked up fingers from the lighters which you will of gone through at least 2 or 3 of and foil every where going has this got any on it ripping up laminate flooring looking for the slightest bit of powder to get a buzz of and i would always find at least two hits

anyway i am rambling but i really think a week on Thursday will be the day i end up back on for the simple fact that's when iv got to start sleeping rough because the council want me out then and its going to be the easiest way to cope with that as the is no hostels or soup kitchens fuck all so i will most likely get a few grams of this then after 4 or 5 days with out sleep get sectioned just to get a roof over my head

cheers i know you hearts in the right place but this helps to see it in writing that its getting to me just like right now i guess when you have been using it almost daily since it first came out i got a gram of brc just before it was released and basically been at ever since bar this last 2 months read back its not unknown for me to kill 25g in one made 2 week none stop session i mean i love this stuff so much its fucked speed for me that stuff now a days doesn't even touch the sides come to that unless its something like 2dpmp or mdpv it just doesn't have the appeal once you start vaping this stuff you end up catching yourself 2 days later with fucked up fingers from the lighters which you will of gone through at least 2 or 3 of and foil every where going has this got any on it ripping up laminate flooring looking for the slightest bit of powder to get a buzz of and i would always find at least two hits

anyway i am rambling but i really think a week on Thursday will be the day i end up back on for the simple fact that's when iv got to start sleeping rough because the council want me out then and its going to be the easiest way to cope with that as the is no hostels or soup kitchens fuck all so i will most likely get a few grams of this then after 4 or 5 days with out sleep get sectioned just to get a roof over my head

The council can't make you homeless foolsgold, they're not allowed to, they have to give accommodation to homeless people. Get onto the housing department & sort it out, no need to mess up your mental health more.

If housing are giving you shit then get onto citizens advice.

yes they can if they believe that its your own fault and that there is no risk to your well being plus its not illegal for them to make you sleep rough

if i could up load the letter iv got i would but iv not got a scanner my go to the library later and see