Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear defcon from my house and the music sounds atrocious, just noise. MDMA and hardstyles just doesnt go, the music just sounds so aggressive which contradicts what MDMA is about.

plus shuffling, seems like a lot of effort and thought to look good, id rather the music move me

I'm having trouble finding any cogent discussion on Methylone (bk-MDMA) on Bluelight. Is this the right thread for it?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/535043-The-Big-amp-Dandy-bk-MDMA-(Methylone)-Thread-Redosed

this one might be a good place to start

do yourself a search there is heaps of info and threads on the stuff. top right of your bl page there are search bars.

personally i think the stuff is pretty much a waste of time. all the shitty mdma effects without any decent peak.

i really have to disagree i think the stuff is great its my fav stimulant.have you tried snorting it? it feels just like snorting coke we never eat the stuff 50mg up the nose n ur chargin

yeh have snorted the stuff. imo its quite similar to mdma in that it gives jaw, eye wobbles, massive pupils, light halos etc but it just gives a fuzzy, dreamy headspace like mdma though without the nice lovey high and empathy. so it fucks me up but doesnt get me high if you know what i mean.

nothing at all like coke not even close to coke ime. coke is like being super straight whereas the bk shit is just like being fucked up for 3/4 hrs.

interesting

Well, an hour in after 100mg oral of the Methylone (which it is for sure, as I tested it), I'm feeling stimmed & a little sweaty. No jaw-clenching. Nice mood lift & a bit chatty. Not bad really, though leaves me wondering how high I could go with it.

See to me that would just be annoying, i wont touch the shit although the prices are tempting

Yeah, I added 70mg an hour in & not much happened.

This might be like MDAI where 250-300mgs are what is needed. Can anyone confirm?

i was dosing 300mg oral and still not getting a peak just plenty mashed

Thanks for the tip. I'm not expecting MDMA, but a mood push & some stim is always welcome.

Yeah, I added 70mg an hour in & not much happened.

This might be like MDAI where 250-300mgs are what is needed. Can anyone confirm?

yeah for a 100mg mdma expirence u would need about 200-250mg of methylone. were using the wrong mdma thread this is number 2 it needs to be closed :)

congrats on the mod schtick re-distributed!

lastest...

see how you wrote 'here it is. and that the link, how you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.