Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean hardstyle.. But Also electro/house hardcore hard/trance But that's just me :) I like most EDM. Especially on MDMA

Last edited:
lol at that lad at defqon, how styles of dancing,music, fashions (and drugs) have changed in 20 odd years. That chick in blue had a nice arse tho.

From that defqon in 2012 go back nearly 20 years to 1993 in Sydney, and this is how we raved on, I was at this party (mixed beans 2, this is at like 8 am or something, as the lights pouring into the warehouse, and alot of the crowd has gone, as the place was so packed all night).

http://youtu.be/0Z5U3bg3nfE

(start or goto 1:20 on) and that's how we raved. lol. =D

Haha shit! Rave dancing has come a long way lol

Yeah i used to get into plump dj's, krafty kuts, stanton warriors, A skillz and the like too.

^ respect !!!

everyone listen to this song and tell me its good. first plump choon i ever heard, i was on acid & md and i was automatically addicted...

pucker up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c8enSj3u4E

got it crankin though my yamaha system now :) THIS was the first song heavy dubstep i ever heard while on LSD it holds a speical place in my heart

EDIT:this song is rad they play this sorta music heaps at doofs now days

Yeah i used to get into plump dj's, krafty kuts, stanton warriors, A skillz and the like too.
that was it. times are a changing

stanton sessions
tricka technology
a plump night out / eargasm / saturday night lotion

got it crankin though my yamaha system now :) THIS was the first song heavy dubstep i ever heard while on LSD it holds a speical place in my heart

EDIT:this song is rad they play this sorta music heaps at doofs now days

haha yeh iv heard that before...i like :)
i guess its like anything theres tech and theres tech. theres house and theres house. theres dubstep n theres dubstep.

have you heard soulwax? definitely check out 'night versions' it was banging electro before dubstep even existed. it was soulwax and justice. justice blew up and dubstep followed shortly thereafter.

MDMA was made for house. Hardstyles is crap music liked by lads who shuffle and wear shit track pants and polos with the collar turned up trying to act hard. baby music for the ones that dont get it but wont to belong. A stain on dance music

Chicago/Detroit house baby

This is my house this is your house this is OUR house <3

Last edited:
MDMA was made for house. Hardstyles is crap music liked by lads who shuffle and wear shit track pants and polos with the collar turned up trying to act hard. baby music for the ones that dont get it but wont to belong. A stain on dance music

Great generalization, your a dick head

I think we are getting a tad off topic now

Bout time for MDxx discussion number 3 anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.