Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
Well the first MDMA thread made it to 1000 posts so i think that means it gets closed.So heres the new thread "The MDxx Discussion Number 2".Basicly the same as the first one but we can talk about MDA, MDEA and ofcourse MDMA.
Please try to keep on the subject of harm reduction PLUR.

PLEASE READ

This thread is for general discussion of MDMA only. There is to be no discussion of specific pills, or anything akin to a pill info request. To post such information or request it, please visit either:

Australian Drug Discussion Pill Info Request sub-forum

http://www.pillreports.com/

Please follow the guidelines as well for posting on both of those links.

The reason for that we do not want Pill Info Requests or similar discussion in this thread is because the information tends to get lost among the posts, whereas in PIR or PR.com each pill has it's own page for discussion, making finding a specific pill much easier.

Thank you,

AusDD Staff

:)

Tips for a good and safe roll:

1. Always try to have TESTED and confirmed pills/powders.
2. Try not to purchase inside events/ raves unless you're confident. A dealer is always after the money, so try and get tested pills
3. For a new pill, half and half is a great start.
4. Load up on pre-roll supplements. I believe RaidAid is great, and helps me combat "Suicide Tuesdays" and feeling like a zombie the next day.
5. A Gatorade/ Powerade is great during/ after your roll to replenish needed electrolytes. If you really want to stay hydrated a teaspoon for every 500mL of water/ drink does wonders.6) Drink enough water, but not too much. Approximately 400mL-600mL per hour.
7. Avoid mixing alcohol with MDMA because dehydration will be a bitch.
8. All in all stay safe peeps!
and always have a vix inhaler on hand

IMAGES: No pictures are to be posted of large quantities of substances in your possession. 1 gram or less; mods will unapprove posts that are questionable.

-AusDD Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote Spiritfolk: Junkie Scumbag did you do you this method yet? (Plugging)

Nah mate not yet will probz be trying next weekend after a festival :)

junkie skumbag said:
so if its short lasting it would be good for redosing maybe?

I've only plugged not IV'd, but plugging has a shorter duration and it doesn't make it easier/better to re-dose. You are still releasing all that serotonin it's just happening quicker, you don't get it back quicker. With plugging I decided it was useless to anything more then the standard re-dose to keep the duration up a little bit, but with re-dosing at 1hr instead of 1.5 I found worked well.

^ When it comes to MDMA I prefer oral administration, I prefer the onset and the duration that oral provides. With other drugs though, plugging can be quite effective. Morphine for example; if you don't want to inject it, then plugging is the best method available as the oral and nasal bioavailability are pretty terrible.

Plugging isn't really difficult at all; not sure what seems to throw you about it but I've never had issues with it and I'd read up on it here on BL before ever trying.

^ When it comes to MDMA I prefer oral administration, I prefer the onset and the duration that oral provides. With other drugs though, plugging can be quite effective. Morphine for example; if you don't want to inject it, then plugging is the best method available as the oral and nasal bioavailability are pretty terrible.

Plugging isn't really difficult at all; not sure what seems to throw you about it but I've never had issues with it and I'd read up on it here on BL before ever trying.

Its probably that i have only plugged a couple of times and may have just been the quality of the gear that let me down not the ROA

I've only used MDMA orally and nasally. I hate nasally, while the burn isn't too bad if you're snorting pure crystals, the trade-off for a more intense peak for less duration is not worth it. I usually dose 150 mg first, and an additional bump of 90-110 mg at +2 hours. Whole duration would last for me 6 - 8 hours, and the come down is practically non existant for me. I do however suffer from physical weakness the next day, less strength/endurance etc is very noticeable.

Any information on the role that MDMA plays in individuals who are undergoing SSRI treatment would be appreciated.

^^ My girlfriend was on Zoloft for a fair while (since gotten off it thankfully) and would take pills with us. She seemed to get effects from it.

Is it impossible to roll while on SSRI's?

Kills the better effects of MDMA. Really all you will get out of it is a bit of a weak amphetamine buzz. no love or empathy.

its not a good idea to use MDMA on SSRIs for a few reasons. Firstly, if you suffer depression your probably have dysfunctional serotonin functioning, so MDMA is only going to make things worse for you, and slow any recovery from the illness. secondly taking MDMA and SSRIs together can cause serotonin syndrome which in some cases can be fatal.

SSRIs inhibit, to varying degrees, the enzymes CYP1A2, CYP2C19, CYP3A4 and CYP2D6. SSRIs and their metabolites can take a long time to completely leave the body. The issue with SSRIs is that in addition to the immediate effect they have on the brain, they also alter the brain in such a way that it takes some time after going off the SSRI for the brain to return to its normal configuration. How much a person's brain has been altered (and thus how long it will take for their brain to become normal again, and thus able to feel the full effects of MDMA), depends on the dose of the SSRI the person was taking, as well as the length of time the person was taking it for. So you can see, the time the person needs to be off an SSRI in order to, say, roll effectively will vary greatly from person to person. And that's not even taking into account a person's unique brain chemistry and metabolism.
It is NOT POSSIBLE TO ROLL while taking an SSRI! It is a COMPLETE and UTTER WASTE OF YOUR MONEY! Basically, SSRIs 'block' the part of your brain where the MDMA needs to go in order to get you high; and since MDMA can't get in there, you won't be able to get high. You might experience some weak 'speedy' effects from high doses of MDMA, but you will not be able to truly 'roll'.

Do NOT stop taking your SSRI so that you can roll. First of all, even if you stop taking it for a few days, it is unlikely that you will fully be able to roll. It takes much longer than a few days for all the SSRI (and its metabolites and effects) to leave your body (read above under 'metabolism'). Second, you can get VERY SICK (withdrawal symptoms, depression, etc) if you stop taking your medicine. I strongly suggest that you give up rolling while you are taking an SSRI.

You may find this link helpful http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/108959-Antidepressants-and-Recreational-Drugs-(long!)

does any one think there is a good remedy that helps them out when they have taken a bit to much md? like that feeling were it like 'opps i dont think i should have had that last pill/dab". i thought maybe like a soft drink for the sugar because it might speed the whole process of the md so your not like as fucked for as long. i know control of your intake is the best answer but sometimes over doing regrettably happens

Only bring with you what you plan on taking so there is no chance of redosing :)

Benzos could work i guess...

Vote to change the thread name to "The MDMA Discussion Thread verse My eyes are fucking themselves!"

does any one think there is a good remedy that helps them out when they have taken a bit to much md? like that feeling were it like 'opps i dont think i should have had that last pill/dab". i thought maybe like a soft drink for the sugar because it might speed the whole process of the md so your not like as fucked for as long. i know control of your intake is the best answer but sometimes over doing regrettably happens

Not too sure, but Seroquel helps kill an MDxx roll, don't know if its safe though.

Personally when I have taken too much, I generally just sit back and wait it out, when you try and fight the roll it just smacks you harder. Last weekend I went over the top with taking pills (Quadruple dunked the Pink Playboys, not recommended it, but I had a few drinks and was dared, not real good HR at all) and it felt like I was smacked in the face with a fry pan, blanked memory, jaw rattling away off its nut, seeing and hearing things, lucky we were just at a mates house during the day, so I just listened to the tunes they were mixing up while staring at the clouds for a good 3 hours. Clouds were morphing and changing shapes like a mofo.

benzos could help but i find when ever i get that sort of feeling just sitting down sipping on some cold water taking a few deep breaths n just get my berrings again

Vote to change the thread name to "The MDMA Discussion Thread verse My eyes are fucking themselves!"

Lol not bad why dont we have one of those poll things with a few dif names :p?

how about "The MDxx thread Ver 2: The Love Is Back!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.