Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed off-topic comments; check out the thread title if you are unsure what the thread is supposed to be about.

Round my parts we call these types "What cunts" (Sorry ladies who might take offence) because they always seem to yell "What cunt?" before they attempt to start shit.
These types of people tend to amuse and fascinate me when they're on MDMA, it's really interesting seeing people who are part of a very macho, pseudo masculine culture try to express their feelings in an honest and heartfelt way.

Last time I saw people like this on dingers, they were having a very long and heartfelt conversation about the difference between normal and menthol cigarettes :\ It was insightful to say the least

"What cunts" is the single best name I've heard for a group ever.
Definitely gonna start that shit here haha.

As far as the 10 beans in one goes. That shits intense. Even in the song purple pills when rappers are trying to brag about how much they have he only says "I pop 4 e's at one time and I don't need water when I'm swallowing mine" 10 would put me off the walls off the planet and out of the universe.

Well fuck me sideways got a Green Heart and White Speaker lined up for this weekend. Don't know what to do first? Probably the full speaker, and then plug the heart an hour or so later.

bro that is ridiculous, i know you take beans often but that dutch stuff is on another level. Atleast wait until your peak has peaked before u hit another ay, ATLEAST an hour and a half. Let us know how it goes though..

6289_100911869920981_100000065045477_22111_4575716_n.jpg

On a more relevant topic, I've only tried MDMA once and I loved it. But it was on a Thursday night (or Friday morning) at around 1am. My brother woke me up because he was drunk, telling me to take it. After a lot of arguing I finally took it. Needless to say my driving lesson at 9am was not a bundle of fun, and everybody at work kept asking if I was okay. Hrmm..

need sum new TNs for utopia cunt betta rack em.

hahaha back on topic..im trying a new press this weekend that on PR have been described as more "chatty and energetic" compared to MDMA that wil smack you out. Ive tested them and didn't get a MDA reaction...was hard to tell cause mandelin went black so fast but i'm pretty sure there was no red.

So can some mdma feel differant to others? Cause the small amounts of mdma i consumed before the drought i remember i was extremely talkative "talking shit" some would put it. Running around having mad dnms, where as the stuff ive been getting lately, including crystals has just romped me. i Just wanna lay down, touch things...not even talk that much lol. Not sure why?:?:!

Mdma is mdma - there's not different 'types', but it can feel different depending on a variety of factors, like your set and setting, or any other psychoactive substances taken in combination. Also, different dosages and rates of absorption can cause a surprising amount of variation in the experience.

I think a lot of people who are used to taking pills are taken by surprise by just how 'sedating' pure or strong mdma can be in higher doses. I know people who think there's something wrong with real mdma for that reason - they're so used to weak or adulterated pills that feel speedy, they think that's what mdma feels like, and think being munty means they've got bunk stuff...

I think a lot of people who are used to taking pills are taken by surprise by just how 'sedating' pure or strong mdma can be in higher doses. I know people who think there's something wrong with real mdma for that reason - they're so used to weak or adulterated pills that feel speedy, they think that's what mdma feels like, and think being munty means they've got bunk stuff...

When my Brother told me this, I couldn't believe him. I thought that he was talking about opiates or something. Honestly, I don't see how it's so sedating in pure/high doses, I took a small dose and was pretty sped up because, after all, it's an amphetamine. But then again I've only dosed MDMA once in my life.
I was thinking that, if I ever get MDMA again, I'm going to buy a lot and use it entirely for meditation - just sitting there thinking to my own thoughts and writing it down on paper, rather than doing something like watch TV or play Games. Do you think this would be a good idea? Does MDMA have any meditative value?

When my Brother told me this, I couldn't believe him. I thought that he was talking about opiates or something. Honestly, I don't see how it's so sedating in pure/high doses, I took a small dose and was pretty sped up because, after all, it's an amphetamine. But then again I've only dosed MDMA once in my life.
I was thinking that, if I ever get MDMA again, I'm going to buy a lot and use it entirely for meditation - just sitting there thinking to my own thoughts and writing it down on paper, rather than doing something like watch TV or play Games. Do you think this would be a good idea? Does MDMA have any meditative value?

MDMA has one of the best meditating values, it lets you open up to yourself and others around you. If you want a full blown experience, dim the lights, light some incense and put on those night masks over your eyes.

Let's not confuse introspection with meditation.... Meditation requires the mind to be still and empty of thoughts.... I would like to see that happen on MDMA or even better - LSD.. :)

IMO the best drug for mediation is shrooms. I know its off topic a little bit but i have tried it on MDMA, LSD and a wide variety of substances. Nothing will ever be more spiritual than a mushroom trip. Nature bonds with me when im tripping on them. If u havnt tried it I recommend researching a bit about it:) MDMA is prob the best substance for deep and meaningful conversations though, it truly makes you empathic towards everyone around you even strangers! Ive had the best convos ever on Molly. I just wish I could remember them, I actually forget what im saying half way through the sentence then ask my buddies what I was talking about they look at me eyes rolled and say hmm sorry man cant remember hahaa then we just hug each other. Its awesome!! Ahhh good memories.

I have some crystal mdma and i normally make a few bombs with it (mdma in rolly paper) do you think the mdma in the rollie paper for a few days will be sweet? i don't want to spoil any thing and cbf making bombs were i'm going.. i'm guessing it will be sweet

HAHAHAHA JS' that pick it unreal! made me laugh for ages . ^Kronic thats full on! you seem to take alot of mdma, are you scared of loosing the magic? I'm guessing you have a high tolerance if you need those two beans in the space of an hour ... or are the speakers not as strong as thought on PR?

speakers are indeed strong they are on a certin website and have been tested in NL ranging from 183mg-203mg :p lucky cunt kroniic

Status
Not open for further replies.