Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard stories about a couple of the lads in our area who abuse the fuck out of MDMA. One guy had 10 in one hit, apparently he was rolling around the floor talking in a different language, it was jibberish, and then started smacking his head on the wall. Shits messed up.

dude 2.5-3 caps should have u rolling around on the floor talking jiberish

Yeah man, messed up as hell. I'm no angel when it comes to things like that, but 10 is way way too much.

Haha i love good fiend as much as next roller, but that is stupidity haha. I can barely begin to imagine the state of mind you'd experience at that.

Haha i love good fiend as much as next roller, but that is stupidity haha. I can barely begin to imagine the state of mind you'd experience at that.

The two day benders/ kickons are classics but fuck me 10 off the bat is unbelievable.

Back in my younger days I have taken more than 10 in a night, it really depends on the quality of the pills..... If your having to use more than 2 or 3 then its not worth it...

edit: just read 10 in one hit that is just stupid and the dumbfuck deserved whatever came his way.

wow, i didn't realise this meant he munched 10 pills at once? Do u know what particular ones they were? :S i would have thought that many of atleast a half decent bean would be enough to hospitalise someone? Althought it sounds like he wasn't far from it 8o:eek:

Don't know what you guys call em around your areas but they're known as lads here, adlays etc.

Those annoying little 15-16 year old faggots wearing striped nautica shirts with baseball caps, some with rats tails and nike running shoes with shorts and a bumbag?

Haha yup that's who he means. We used to call the scum rats cause that pretty much sums up what they are all about.
As to munching 10 pills at once, that's just stupidity. That's pretty much the reason drug users have a bad name.

ahh yes sorry friends, i mean't mxe. I'm on an
extremely low dosage of methadone a day (12.5mg)
so i imagine any respiratory depression from such a small
dosage is very light, but nevertheless i'm not going to
go higher than 5mg mxe until i know for sure it's okay
because as someone said better to be safe than sorry(dead).

But if anyone else has took this down on methadone, let me know!

As long as your careful and dose low then you can moniter yourself. Just be careful cause as you would already know once your intoxicated its very easy to keep saying "one more line won't hurt" until one more line does in fact hurt... Very badly.

yeah man, that's for sure.

I Know some people mix heroin with ketamine, and that's
insanity i'd never even do. The chance of dying on that
mix would be very high. But i'm still curious to know how
mxe interacts with potent strong opiates. Need advice.

I wouldn't mix heroin with anything. Lol
I'm thinking your best bet would be to ask them folk over in pd. I know they have an mxe combo thread.
I'd link it for you but I'm on my phone.

Just had a look for you. Apparently its a potential deadly combo. :/ based on that I'd be very careful my friend.
Btw mods I'm sorry ths is probs more suited for the mxe thread. feel free to move these comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.