Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some crystal mdma and i normally make a few bombs with it (mdma in rolly paper) do you think the mdma in the rollie paper for a few days will be sweet? i don't want to spoil any thing and cbf making bombs were i'm going.. i'm guessing it will be sweet

as long as the bombs are in a baggie out of the light you'll be sweet :)

You could make caps which would be a bit more durable, you can buy empty caps relatively cheaply, or else you could just empty out some panadol capsules and put your mdma in there.

bro that is ridiculous, i know you take beans often but that dutch stuff is on another level. Atleast wait until your peak has peaked before u hit another ay, ATLEAST an hour and a half. Let us know how it goes though..

sooooooooo true i droped 1 red rockstar (170mg-200mg of dutch MDMA somone please correct me if im wrong) on sunday before a music festival within 10-15 mins i could feel it.Within like 30 mins i had to hop off the train cos i came VERYYYY close to throwing up sat up against a wall at the train station with my head inbetween my knees.Managed to hop back onto the train and the nausa passed (kinda) made it to the train station we needed to be at by then the pill had well and truely kicked in.Got off the train could hardley walk all my limbs were stiff n i was chewing my face off shuffeld through the traino like a zombie made it to the bus n just sat there chewing my face off n trying not to throw up.FINNALY made it to the festival got inside n within 2 mins somone comes running up to me asking if i was ok.Walkin around n it was just TOO MUCH too many people too hot n too much effort moving through the crowd.sat down on the grass for no more than 2 hours n went back to the hotel room to huff nangs n eventuly pop 150mg of crystal :p

and i dosed 300mg of MDMA crystal 3 days before :D

Last edited:
IMO the best drug for mediation is shrooms. I know its off topic a little bit but i have tried it on MDMA, LSD and a wide variety of substances. Nothing will ever be more spiritual than a mushroom trip. Nature bonds with me when im tripping on them. If u havnt tried it I recommend researching a bit about it:) MDMA is prob the best substance for deep and meaningful conversations though, it truly makes you empathic towards everyone around you even strangers! Ive had the best convos ever on Molly. I just wish I could remember them, I actually forget what im saying half way through the sentence then ask my buddies what I was talking about they look at me eyes rolled and say hmm sorry man cant remember hahaa then we just hug each other. Its awesome!! Ahhh good memories.

DMT is the most spirtual substance IMO although i only had shrooms 2times n both times i was on another substance.MDMA and shrooms is a fuckin amazing first expirence to "hard drugs"

Last edited:
DMT is the most spirtual substance IMO although i only had shrooms 2 n both times i was on another substance.MDMA and shrooms is a fuckin amazing first expirence to "hard drugs"

Hahaha I remember it like it was yesterday, first "hard drug" my mate and I on shrooms got my anti-drug dad to smoke some weed with us that night :)

Wow NL stuff sounds amazing, hoping to sample some soon :)

Last edited:
By the time you realize how spiritual DMT is the experience is over. You need the length to last more than 5-10 minutes for it to be worthwhile thats why I mentioned shrooms.

sooooooooo true i droped 1 red rockstar (170mg-200mg of dutch MDMA somone please correct me if im wrong) on sunday before a music festival within 10-15 mins i could feel it.Within like 30 mins i had to hop off the train cos i came VERYYYY close to throwing up sat up against a wall at the train station with my head inbetween my knees.Managed to hop back onto the train and the nausa passed (kinda) made it to the train station we needed to be at by then the pill had well and truely kicked in.Got off the train could hardley walk all my limbs were stiff n i was chewing my face off shuffeld through the traino like a zombie made it to the bus n just sat there chewing my face off n trying not to throw up.FINNALY made it to the festival got inside n within 2 mins somone comes running up to me asking if i was ok.Walkin around n it was just TOO MUCH too many people too hot n too much effort moving through the crowd.sat down on the grass for no more than 2 hours n went back to the hotel room to huff nangs n eventuly pop 150mg of crystal :p

Rockstars were 125mg of MDMA with 6mg of Speed. The speakers make them look like a dud pill. I will be playing it by ear when to take the Green Heart. I know my body, and could easy handle it, I did double the Rockstars when they first came out (did not know their strength, was a stupid move).

A friend gave me 2 speakers as a thank you because I helped him sort out some financial issues. I gave one to my best mate and we're giving them a go this weekend.

wicked, thanks for that JS and Footcrazy :) ...gona get some caps for a change

^^ this is what im talking about. i swear i read posts from u JS talking about dosing 150mg -200mg of AUS qual crystal. i'm assuming this is why you ate a whole red rockstar and not a half. Assuming there would not be much differance?

Clearly there is, like i said....is this 'differance' the Purity of MDMA in the pill?
If so, i think people on PR trying to estimate the amount of MDMA in pills is silly because 80mg of some high quality stuff could feel better then say 120mg+ of some average australian MDMA.
Is this correct? =\

^^ this is what im talking about. i swear i read posts from u JS talking about dosing 150mg -200mg of AUS qual crystal. i'm assuming this is why you ate a whole red rockstar and not a half. Assuming there would not be much differance?

Clearly there is, like i said....is this 'differance' the Purity of MDMA in the pill?
If so, i think people on PR trying to estimate the amount of MDMA in pills is silly because 80mg of some high quality stuff could feel better then say 120mg+ of some average australian MDMA.
Is this correct? =\

120mg of MDMA is 120mg of MDMA. When a GC/ MS test is done, it tells you the amount of MDMA in the pill regardless of purity. If you buy 200mg of 75% MDMA then you really have bought 150mg of MDMA, the Dutch stuff is just cleaner and a higher purity. If a pill contains 120mg of Australian MDMA (tested with GC/ MS) then it contains 120mg of MDMA) and a Dutch pill contains 120mg of MDMA, they will both essentially be the same strength.

One thing that makes me suss on pills is when people "chew their face off." I think someone already stated the pill in question had some meth in it. Not being able to walk or feeling like your legs are wood is not a good sign either.

By the time you realize how spiritual DMT is the experience is over. You need the length to last more than 5-10 minutes for it to be worthwhile thats why I mentioned shrooms.

I don't wanna derail the MDxx thread too much, but I was watching Drugs Inc: Hallucinogens.
And Auyuhasca which active ingredient is DMT. But the people who had it were tripping well into the next day.
DMT's trip is anywhere between 15-30minutes. Does Auyuhasca have other active ingredients aswell? Or is it just the lingering after affects of DMT they were referring to.

A friend gave me 2 speakers as a thank you because I helped him sort out some financial issues. I gave one to my best mate and we're giving them a go this weekend.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I'm ridiculously jealous.

I've had DMT trips last a good 15-20 mins before man,My mate took a fucking huuuge dose of DMT on a sunflower tab recently n was out for a good 20-25 mins started to scare me

Is this correct? =\

Yeah mate i've droped 300mg+ at once n had well over half a gram in a night (not trying to dicksize) of the brown rocks i've been getting. Dont get me wrong i was very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fucked up ended up throwing up n passing out for a while. But the high with this rockstar was somthing i've never felt before i thought to myself im a tuffy i cn handle this dutch stuff WRONG

Yeah i would say your kind of correct its not like NL MDMA is all that commen in australia (well maybe it is idono) but yeah i would take all estimates with a grain of salt.It would be better if the people on PR making these estimates could comment on the quality of the MDMA aswell as the dosage.

n yeah my sweet spot is 150mg of the brown aussie rocks each dose when im socialy dropping

120mg of MDMA is 120mg of MDMA. When a GC/ MS test is done, it tells you the amount of MDMA in the pill regardless of purity. If you buy 200mg of 75% MDMA then you really have bought 150mg of MDMA, the Dutch stuff is just cleaner and a higher purity. If a pill contains 120mg of Australian MDMA (tested with GC/ MS) then it contains 120mg of MDMA) and a Dutch pill contains 120mg of MDMA, they will both essentially be the same strength.

i have to disagree there mate.I've droped alot of aussie stuff n it just dosnt compair to the dutch quality stuff.Ment to be gettiin some amsterdam molly next week CAN NOT WAIT! no way am i dropping more than 100mg my first try of it :p

One thing that makes me suss on pills is when people "chew their face off." I think someone already stated the pill in question had some meth in it. Not being able to walk or feeling like your legs are wood is not a good sign either.

Yes this pill contained some sort of amphetamine as the test results showed but yeah there was only a slight bit of green when testing.

Sorry for all the posts :p

I don't wanna derail the MDxx thread too much, but I was watching Drugs Inc: Hallucinogens.
And Auyuhasca which active ingredient is DMT. But the people who had it were tripping well into the next day.
DMT's trip is anywhere between 15-30minutes. Does Auyuhasca have other active ingredients aswell? Or is it just the lingering after affects of DMT they were referring to.

Yes Auyuhasca is mixed with a natural MAIO inhibitor witch stops the liver from breaking down the DMT making it last for hours depending on dosage.If u want a good watch,watch metamorphosis its a doco about 5-8 people who have bad problems in there life anxity ect ect they go into the amazon jungle and dose Auyuhasca for like a week solid with this sharmin and they all come out of it with there problems cured its a fucking amzing doco 1 bloke has really fucked up xma and comes out of it perfectly fine........sorry for off topic post mods :)

I've had DMT trips last a good 15-20 mins before man,My mate took a fucking huuuge dose of DMT on a sunflower tab recently n was out for a good 20-25 mins started to scare me

My DMT trips only last 5-10 minutes even at heaps high doses. Maybe its me I donno, even acid lasts only 5-6 hours even at high doses. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.