• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDPV discussion thread comes to Australia !

I got finals coming up ... looking for something other than speed/meth cause i cant handle the 'scat' feeling.

Good idea or not?

the_ketaman said:
^^Did you find smoking the stuff to taste worse than just about an other drugs and did it make you smell for the rest of the day no matter how much you brush your teeth, shower, change clothes, deodorant etc...???

I couldnt get over how bad the smell and taste were, it was horrendous.

And as far as IV, if you really want to try it this way then go ahead, it felt pretty safe but it wasnt a clean rush like meth and I only needed about 3mg, I could barely see the amount I did because I just washed it off the foil I got the original 10mg in and it was certainly effective although I only got a rush strangely, no high afterward.

I've had some fair binges on it in recent months. Snorting, eating and vaporising or mixing into a few cones (highly reccomended)

I found it to have a bit of flavour to smoke but i can't agree with you for the most part.

I had no complaints about my body odour otherwise the misses would have got up me like she does when i hit the meth hahaha

I dont think i've taken speed or shards since first trying MDPV.

I wont touch methamphetamine again untill i'm in a country that has decent stuff at a fifth of the price we pay in Aus...

yokidsup said:
I got finals coming up ... looking for something other than speed/meth cause i cant handle the 'scat' feeling.

Good idea or not?

I have noticed alot of people get extra scat off MDPV but it could work for you

I do agree that MDPV smells and tastes like fucking SHIT, especially when burned.

However i didn't smell afterwards, so i dunno what's going on there.

Wow I highly suggest anyone tempted in trying this read a few pages of the Eurpoean thread first. Looks like scarey stuff if you're easily hooked on things... I might give this stuff a big miss!

Personally I dislike this stuff quite a lot. I found small oral doses to provide increased focus/concentration for an hour or two followed by a looong period of extreme scatteredness and no sleep for a very, very, very long time.
Shitty.

yes, yes, please stay away from MDPV kids, cause you'll smell like sperm, your heart will explode and you will never sleep again. plus you wont get off on other drugs, mk?

youre very correct sir, though Im not so sure its a bad thing not getting off on other drugs (stims). what better reason to stay away?

Has anyone else actually had reports of it removing their ability to get high on other stims?

I'd love to try this stuff, but not going to touch it if it'd make it so I can't enjoy MDMA anymore, but the only report of it affecting your sensitivity to other stims is one post in this thread, haven't seen in mentioned anywhere else.

^ After serious amounts, I wouldnt worry about it if you have control.. I dont use MDMA anymore, so couldnt comment re to that. Certainly meth/amphetamine is no good. Not that they really were in the first place... mdpv is a monster. A horny, beautiful, one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater.

Only after abusing it do I agree with nanobrain...

I've used MDPV only a number of times and had pure lush MDMA crystals not long after and i noticed no effect on the MDMA as a result of MDPV use.

How long does this de-sensitizing to other substances last? And it's only stimulants that it affects?

Mr Blonde said:
How long does this de-sensitizing to other substances last? And it's only stimulants that it affects?

Come to think of it, ever since using MDPV weekly for a month or so i have had a higher tolerance to both MDMA and LSD.

Mr Blonde said:

it only becomes noted when MDPK is abused out of rational context but it affects most psychotropics except DMT and lasts...forever. and there's the psychological component that just does not want the 'MDPV clarity' to be interfered with by other drugs...again, caveat emptor, stand warned ye who thyself not knows and that makes most of us.

I had MDMA and a number of other chems last weekend and they still work after a short break from MDPV.

It's a devil for people without self control and anyone with a constant supply is in danger of addiction.

I'd still give it another crack.

I enjoy it at the end of the working week. Breaks me straght out of the "i can't be fucked" mood better than any other stim.

Seems to have different effects on people.

A mate of mine shakes like he's hypothermic from no more than 5mg

Another guy i met and gave a tiny line said his heart was going to explode.

Everyone else loved it and mention things along the lines of "lets have an orgy" hahaha

Last edited:
So if you'd like to actually get some affect out of other drugs in the future, avoid MDPV?

No. I've had it, and had other drugs later with no noticeable loss of effects.

I haven't binged on it though, not sure what would happen if you used it daily.

Yeah I'm not sure, really want to try this drug, don't want to lose my ability to feel meth/MDMA though. But there are only two people reporting the whole loss of effect thing, so not sure what to think.

I've had MDPV followed by pure MDMA and it was fine so i wouldn't worry.

I've also dosed pure MDMA while on MDPV. Was quite enjoyable and definately felt the MDMA as much as i did taking it without the MDPV.

After a 3 day binge i was dosing 4 times my normal dosages for LSD, MDMA and mushrooms and that was still a bit of a let down.

I don't recommend a binge but its worth having here and there.

All this talks definately going to get it scheduled lol