• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDPV discussion thread comes to Australia !

Hmm.. I should probably stop using it for work then?

Splatt said:
Hmm.. I should probably stop using it for work then?

Eh, who knows, it could be something else completely unrelated for me. Only a handful of people have reported anything resembling neurotoxicity and many people have done hundreds of times the dosage I have.

The brown sticky smelly one, yes, only one I've ever encountered, meaning that there could be any number of unknown and untested structural derivatives formed via slow equilibrial reaction processes occuring during or after synthesis... and I can definitively state that it has been damaging to the mucous membranes of my body - snorting it fucked my nose worse than bad, BAD coke, I thank my lucky stars I never shot it, eating it seemed to hurt my mouth, and the pyrollidine hypothesis seems to be conjecturally valid as I did find my lungs hurt like a biiiatch after smoking cones of it in carrier material through a water bong... and woke up with some of the inner tissues of my mouth blistered.

My immediate reaction to the first dose was, "OH, FUCK," it appears to be a potent norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, which may indicate that it has dangerous seizure potential and would also explain why it seems to be more enjoyable if one has already depleted their general catecholamine reserves, since excessive NE is associated with feeelings of panic and impending muscular tremor.

Something about this compound reminds me of tramadol... which is also a NRI (fuck nomenclature I'm just communicating).

It seems that people will ingest benzodiazepines to allay the norepinephrinergic SIDE EFFECTS so they can continue to up the 'dopest amine ever'... In subject(s) who have fallen asleep after three days of hardcore use I have heard screams and cries that reminded me of sleep paralysis/panic attacks occuring during the so-called sleep attained at the time, which were not apparently remembered by said subject(s) upon awakening.

I'm sticking with speed, because that still works, over and over and over and over and over and over again, if you take rest breaks and vitamins.... anything that causes a permanent tolerance, well, how'd'ja think that happens?

"There are no weekend warriors on the D, you're either on it or you haven't tried it. How many tabs do you take per day."

"(shaking, tearing up the patty melt) Thats.... very difficult to determine... but not that many."

It makes any research pharmacologist weep to think that the reason why these things CAN be sprung upon a drug using population is because of the inability to regulate the purity and dosage of any compound, let alone ones like this.

It also appears to inhibit its own metabolism, which is why you can take a 4mg dose and stay awake for 6 hours, but if you push it to 12 you'll be up all night.

This, if anything, should be a wakeup call for anyone who thinks that only alcohol and cigarettes should be carefully checked for purity and concentration and distributed with aforehand knowledge of dosage range.

In other words, if all drugs are not LEGALIZED on an international level and subject to the same stringent manufacturing and distribution protocols of these other 'legal' drugs, we may possibly encounter an epidemic if not a pandemic of neurotoxicity and addiction which is totally unstudied and the medical community will have absolutely NO TREATMENT PROTOCOL WHATSOEVER for those who are unfortunate enough to accidentally or casually ingest a 'new' substance.

But hey, it's all gonna disappear in 2012 so let's all just sit on our asses and hopefully make some money, right....?

Also, I should mention that after oral ingestion of this compound (and this may be unrelated), and the inestion of ONE 'low-carb' beer, I developed an extremely vicious imbalance in my gut flora which resulted in a rather treatment resistant form (probiotics, neomycin, H2O2 to oxidize it off my tongue) of systemic candidia for a week, as well as other symptoms of immunoinsufficiency. I felt like I had temporary AIDS. I should mention that I am fit and healthy and in my so-called biological prime, and very resilient to the effects of toxic chemical compounds.

Being a so-called professional guinea pig, yes, I have pushed the usage of this compound and stayed up for three days and developed a psychosis which was apprehensible as such, but literally far more terrifying and deep-to-the-core than the psychosis I developed in my early years when I stayed awake for three WEEKS on dextroamphetamine.

Now I'm not saying this happens to everyone or even most people, but I'd rather post this information just in case ONE other person experiences ANYTHING similar considering that there has been very little research done on this compound.

I do believe this should be available to anyone who wants to take it, just like anything else including plutonium, but NOT without prior information or even conjecture about what MIGHT happen!

The brown sticky one should probably be avopided. If someone knew how to turn it into a fine white powder that would be nice.

the only mdpv i have had was white and off white. i could not help myself when on it, and to tell the truth the first (small) does was the only fun one, the others were just redosing "because if i dont something bad is going to happen".

i much prefer modafinil.

Is it safe to just shoot strait up?

[EDIT: No availability discussion. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a shot of 7mg with a point of ice. Was a pretty weird and rushy rush.. But in that, right after the shot lets hide everything so I won't even be able to find it way. Kept me going though but the comedown was a bit wrong.

The stuff seems to get filtered by the filter too much and doesnt dissolve in even boiled water very good.

Splatt said:
Is your batch the brown sticky smelly one?
Yup, that's the one, though mine's been kept at -5 celsius in an airtight glass vial since I received the sample.

Blah, didn't know it was meant to be in the fridge or freezer.
Mines just in about 3 baggies.

Woo... pulled an all-nighter researching MDPV (I ran into a bit floating around out there). Can't afford any really extended research sessions, as I have multiple things to do in a few days and need to be in absolutely tip-top shape. But I figure a total of 24 to 36 hours couldn't hurt... been awhile since I researched any stims.

Nothing unusual, but the lab rats keep humping everything they see ;). Initial effects were unpleasant and rats behaved as if VERY jittery. Prosexual effects became notable at approx. T+8 Hrs following continual low-dose redosing to build and maintain a blood level, and jitters basically disappeared around the same time. Rats show moderate pupil dilation at normal room light levels, perhaps 50% bigger than normal.

Last edited:
yeah apparently a new white batch is top notch, better than the brown/tan stick shit. that stuff loses potency so much

Whoa, much "tighter" thread in here than in European & African Drug Discussion. I guess it's safe to assume that since the MDPV itself generates a flurry of (often purposeless) activity, it is also responsible for the length (and, I suppose, the tone) of the EADD MDPV thread in comparison to this one?

I mean to say, it appears that this thread might have a fairly low population of MDPVers, which is probably a self-perpetuating issue in light of the magnetism of a highly interactive environment to a stim-freak? There certainly appears to be some useful information here that would certainly be quickly lost if this were to become an MDPV-babble thread. When all the tweakers start rushing to outpost one another, the signal:noise ratio drops dramatically.

At the same time, it seems that there is a huge lack of MDPV experience reports available from people who aren't actually on the chem. The few posts re: the chemical from those NOT under the influence of it tend to be negative. Clearly reports from a "high" perspective are going to be at the least, a bit biased, if not completely distorted. But reports from users who had a negative experience will also be biased, and may- depending on the the events that ruined the experience- be just as distorted. It would appear that researchers either test this chem and determine it worthless at best within 1-3 tries, OR they become enamored with it and won't shut up. The former write coherent experience reports, the latter post self-important tripe like this for days on end before giving in and letting sleep win for 24 solid hours.

Clearly at some point someone is going to want/need to comb through the "discussions" if we're ever to have any hope of assembling a coherent set of experiences. Either that, or we will have to rely on retrospective reports from fallen angels of the DRI-scene, which might be least reliable (passage of time and all that), if ultimately least biased.

Just a thought. . .unfolding, or a number of them, attempting to congeal. Proof positive, I think, that it won't be an active researcher of this RC that pulls off the compilation of experiences. Oh no, there's entirely too many other things to get wrapped up in!

I just wanted to pop in here, anyway. I don't believe there's even such a thread in existence for my region, so I'm a visitor either way.

the UK stuff seems the go atm, i need to get some and try IV. the brown sticky shit didnt dissolve well.

toe said:
At the same time, it seems that there is a huge lack of MDPV experience reports available from people who aren't actually on the chem. The few posts re: the chemical from those NOT under the influence of it tend to be negative.
Fwiw I'm not on it (but definitely wishing I was)... IMO it's a similar phenomenon to cocaine. Everyone loves to diss dopamine reuptake inhibitors... they're "empty" or "fake" or "cold" or "fiendish" or whatever ('cept I like 'em ;)).

But I must admit -- there's not all that much to say. It's not like a psychedelic or something -- the FX are predictable, but very pleasant IMO. I'm sure you know most of them, so what exactly are you looking for in terms of experiences?

P.S. the only real debate I've seen: Are the effects 'sketchy', unpleasant and/or non-euphoric, or are they pleasant? IMO that depends entirely on dosage -- frequency, amount and method of ingestion are all important.

Last edited:
There wasn't really an answer in this thread I don't think...is MDPV legal in Australia or not?

i doubt you'd get charged is all we can say.

if you're selling it as some new drug then you'd probably get busted for some type of analogue law.