• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

^ seems like a pretty sensible plan
the first time i took Lyrica i had about 200mgs and a few beers and was absolutely swerving
kinda reminded me of MDMA a little bit but like super drunk as well, i don't think the beers helped
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Was thinking about phenibut vs. lyrica earlier today. Phenibut in high doses can feel pretty nice but low doses aren't very effective and cause me to get headaches. Lyrica in low doses is just lovely and helps with work anxiety. High doses of lyrica are messy and nothing like phenibut. If I had to choose I would choose lyrica due to its help in getting me through an anxiety ridden work day.

Was thinking about phenibut vs. lyrica earlier today. Phenibut in high doses can feel pretty nice but low doses aren't very effective and cause me to get headaches. Lyrica in low doses is just lovely and helps with work anxiety. High doses of lyrica are messy and nothing like phenibut. If I had to choose I would choose lyrica due to its help in getting me through an anxiety ridden work day.

When you say "low doses are lovely" and help at work, what kind of "low" are you talking about? 300mg? Or lower?

That's actually the result I'm looking for. I don't want to be all fucked up and stumbling around.

When you say "low doses are lovely" and help at work, what kind of "low" are you talking about? 300mg? Or lower?

That's actually the result I'm looking for. I don't want to be all fucked up and stumbling around.

In your case even 150 mg would be enough, 300 mg can be very intoxicating if you don't have any tolerance. If you are at work, I wouldn't take more than 150 mg. If you're not at work and don't have any relatives around you, 300 mg would really give you a feel of how pregabalin feels.

One thing you can add is nicotine. There's an insane synergy between pregabalin and nicotine. I don't smoke but I vape and use snus, and vaping liquid with a high nicotine amount boosts Lyrica (or the other way) very nicely.

Ok cool. Thank you.

Yeah I do vape as well (I'm 95% off cigarettes, finally)

It's probably going to take me a few days to source some. That will give me plenty of time to do more research. Including reading this giant thread all the way through lol.

Ok cool. Thank you.

Yeah I do vape as well (I'm 95% off cigarettes, finally)

It's probably going to take me a few days to source some. That will give me plenty of time to do more research. Including reading this giant thread all the way through lol.

Are you alone when taking it? I mean in your home, without people around you?

Good question... I pretty much always have people around me. But don't really advertise that I'm using something. For example, half the time I'm at work, I'm on opiates.

EDIT - If I am able to find any lyrica, I would dose at home first, and not work. If that better helps answer your question.

Last edited:
I was just thinking from the perspective that Lyrica intoxication is quite visible (the eyes especially) and your speech may (or will be on higher doses) be slurry. So it makes quite the difference if you are just alone at home or with people that you don't want to see that you're intoxicated.

^ aha yes, it is quite noticeable

This is good to know. I am still very intrigued, but will be stragegic about using it.

I apologize if I asked questions that were already answered. This thread is like a billion posts long. ;)

This is good to know. I am still very intrigued, but will be stragegic about using it.

I apologize if I asked questions that were already answered. This thread is like a billion posts long. ;)

that's cool man, also, if you go up to the blue bar at the top of this page there's an admittedly very small 'search thread' button right under the page numbers basically. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Good question... I pretty much always have people around me. But don't really advertise that I'm using something. For example, half the time I'm at work, I'm on opiates.

EDIT - If I am able to find any lyrica, I would dose at home first, and not work. If that better helps answer your question.

Beware lyrica severley fucks your cognitive and reading abilities in a subtle way that is easy to miss....not like opioids which leave your higher executive faculties in tact other than drowsiness. You litterlay won't be able to read properly on lyrica.

how is lyrica compared to gabapentin?

Its stronger but gabapaentin feels little different, I'd say the both have their plusses and minuses, for me when taking 3,5g without tolerance I get very energetic and motivated but without the drunk walk, but with pregabalin I get GHB/MDMA/and little bit of psychedelic feeling when taking without tolerance about 600mg.

I've been using pregabalin for now about 6 days with doses 600-1600mg, I know I need to have tolerance break for 3 days. Whats the longest period of safe use is without getting wds and how long break you have to have before starting using again? I think I'm going on speed for 4 days for getting tolerance break before going back to pregabalin. Im Wd'ing from opium so I need every help out there. Just benzos are not enough for me.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) would, no lie, be my drug of choice if it weren't for its inherent proclivity to produce tolerance. I know others probably have different experiences, but generally, by day 3 of Pregabalin use, I am at a point where even several grams will not affect me. I'm currently in a cycle where I will use Gabapentinoids on days that I don't have Opioids and vice versa and it works. Gabapentinoids get rid of 90% of my withdrawal symptoms when I'm not completely tolerant.

Do doctors actually prescribe this for anxiety and stuff or does everyone who uses it for that get it from someone with nerve pain?
I initially tried it for anxiety, but most docs don't know that. I just went on Pfizer's site and got the documentation showing it IS approved for that and brought it to my appointment. I'd rather take kava to be honest. I'd rather take this crap instead of having horrible anxiety with nothing to take for it though..I find it useless for my nerve pain which I take Hydromorphone for and it works great with minimal side effects. We're all different though YMMV...Good luck! =D

Have taken pregabalin for 6 days for opioid wds, tomorrow I stop it going to use only benzos and speed. So any advices how long tolerance break I have to have to get the good feelings again and not getting psychically addicted, 3 days is enough or not?

Have taken pregabalin for 6 days for opioid wds, tomorrow I stop it going to use only benzos and speed. So any advices how long tolerance break I have to have to get the good feelings again and not getting psychically addicted, 3 days is enough or not?

pretty hard to say mate, i find a couple of weeks really gets me to where i need to be, but thats just me

pretty hard to say mate, i find a couple of weeks really gets me to where i need to be, but thats just me

I've read that for most people 3 days of break restarts the tolerance, I havent really abued pregabalin for 5 months, Last week I took it for 4 days, then had 4 day break worked again like first time, so today is my first break after 6 days of pregabalin use, I don't feel any pregabalin WD's thought ( and even more important no opioid WD's) I'm on speed and clonatzepam from the morning till I go to sleep, yes I often go sleep while (meth)amphetamine is still working, usually my last dose is 3 hours before sleeping, I take 200mg quetiapine and sleep good for next 6 hours. I never skip my sleep or morning meal thats have been my rule evenr since I started to use amphetamines. but I don't think 6 days of use pregabalin causes any problems anyway, at least have never cause to me, I only got pregabalin WDS when I used them almost 2 months in doses 800mg-3g (I know stupid, dangerous and useless). Now Im planning to have at least 5 days break from pregabalin, and after that I take break from speed and clonatzepam. For 5 days when I use only pregabalin, I usually need to double the effect to get even little similar effects like from the first time, its not as strong but something at least.

I hated it. I like all sorts of other things (opiates, weed, speed). All I thought Lyrica did was make me dizzy, a bit drunk, and fairly nauseous. I can't understand why its apparently so popular. If I only take a little it works to help me sleep. That's the only good thing I can say about it. (There - how's that for encouraging harm reduction!)