• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

^ amyltriptamines are first or second-gen anti-depressants.
they're very complex chemicals with literally a slew of side-effects that medical science has struggled since the middle of the last century to explain
you're entering unknown waters by chocking down a few of those which, by the way, are you prescribed them?
sorry i'm rambling but, no, i would not advise attempting to replace your pregabs with triptamines.

Thanks for the reply I decided not to try them after all as I don't get prescribed them and the dude that offered me them has a few deep problems so il just wait it out with pot and codien thanks

Drs. Gave me a script for amytriptaline to treat peripheral neuropathy, had to try it for a month before she could get insurance approval for Lyrica. It sucked and didn't help the neuropathy at all.

Thanks for the reply I decided not to try them after all as I don't get prescribed them and the dude that offered me them has a few deep problems so il just wait it out with pot and codien thanks

no worries man, good choice.
could kill for a few codeine myself so its not all bad is it! :)

ive been on pregabalin for 1 year and a half 600mg and a dose of 600mg STILL gets me high as fuck. ive taken huge doses before like 4200 mg plus drinking and been barely able to walk and the high was intense, but 600 still gets you nicely high.

if anyone doubts that pregabalin works, take it from its the real deal. ive tried to get high on benzos and all sorts and none of them really did much, pregabalin is different. pregabalin feels like an opiate that also gives you lots of mental energy.

Been taking this more often than gabapentin. It definitely is stronger, but has the tendency to give me nasty myoclonic jerking.

I like the jekz gabapentin give me it two I just see it as part of the gabba trip as long as I'm not at work though lol

Just a quick point of interest...

Earlier today i had a brief conversation with a Pharmacist regarding the interaction of Codeine with Pregabalin. The Pharmacist proceeded to tell me that new information suggests that high doses of Codeine and Pregabalin can lead to fits and seizures. This made my arse twitch a little as i was on 975mg of lyrica and 300mg of codeine at that point. I've had serious muscle spasms on high doses of the drugs in question and, as in my leg leaping up of its own accord and arm muscles over reacting when i reach for something.

Has any one on this board had a full blown seizure or anything close to one?

As I mentioned, I get nasty jerks when on lyrica and gabapentin at high doses. Sometimes it makes me just fall on my ass where I'm standing - it's like my brain shuts off for a sec.

I took 6 grams of gabapentin one night trying to mitigate tianeptine withdrawals and I had a nasty seizure. I've also felt VERY close to one on about a gram of lyrica... I know those are high doses but yes, I think it can happen if you get that paradoxical effect from these meds.

Can someone please explain me how Phenibut acts compared to Pregabalin? I have lots of experiance with Pregabalin. Does tolerance with Phenibut build up as fast? Cross-tolerance? I've decided to take Pregabalin >900mg every other weekend. That strategy works pretty well. Would the Phenibut screw with that strategy when I take it in between these weekends? How do high doses compare? For example 1500mg Pregabalin vs. 2000mg Phenibut? Effects, nodding, hangover?

Hi, i wonder if there is anyone who has experience with a cheaper version of Pregabalin? Where i bought it from it's in 300 mg Pfizer capsules. But when i opened one up, the powder was more like a crystallized substance. This is not what real pharmacy Lyrica looks like where i live (Sweden), so i'm just trying to find out what the differens is between the two versions. Cant seem to get a straight answer on any swedish forums so i turn to you :) The cheaper ones work and taste like real Pregabalin powder and have the same effects, only a little lighter.
Thanks in advance :)

Pfizer still holds the patent for Pregabalin/Lyrica. So in the USA there is no generic or substitute. My guess is that Pfizer is not distributing it's own version of a generic substitution anywhere in the world, and occasionally even a good pharmacy gets tricked into stocking fake pills. Maybe that's what you have.

Pfizer still holds the patent for Pregabalin/Lyrica. So in the USA there is no generic or substitute. My guess is that Pfizer is not distributing it's own version of a generic substitution anywhere in the world, and occasionally even a good pharmacy gets tricked into stocking fake pills. Maybe that's what you have.
Maybe, but this crystallized powder exist and is being sold in large quantities. It's the most sold item where i'm buying it from. Although, it seems like sometimes they have the crystallized powder and at other times (not as often i think) the powder is more like original Pfizer. It's a little shady, so i dont think i'll buy it anymore, just to be on the safe side :) But the curiousity eats me up. Haha

Better safe than sorry eh? Seems there's a worldwide problem now with carfentinil being added to all different kinds of black market drugs. Too many OD's lately.

Europe should have generic pregabalin. Teva does a version that I once had. But I prefer Lyrica. Must be in my head but the affects are better if Lyrica.

EP158207 it's probably not just in your head. I know someone who started getting a generic for the anti-depression med she was taking for years and she almost comitted suicide. The original was 24 timed release but the generic wasn't. That turned out to be a small difference but it had huge consequence.

Lyrica is just odd for me. Have done few times, first time I started at 300mg but noticed nothing and went higher with other times. Had pauses between too, days or even weeks

But only thing that happened to me was that I walked like a drunk and had balance issues. It did help a little bit to the anxiety too. But otherwise nothing. Ive heard lots of different stories how people have felt under this thing and some have said that there has been lots of euphoria like feeling too. But I go none :/ But dont know, maybe my body is just fucked up, didnt get anything out of MDMA either. Well, except excessive sweating, hilarious looking eyes and for some reason, chewing my teeth

Is it true though that lyrica is a great booster for other drugs?

Europe should have generic pregabalin. Teva does a version that I once had. But I prefer Lyrica. Must be in my head but the affects are better if Lyrica.

When I was on pregabalin I often was given the generic instead of the brand (Lyrica) and there is absolutely zero difference. They wouldn't be able to sell them in the UK if there was...

However, comparing an instant release brand drug with a time released generic (any drug) is a different ball game all together and not a fair comparison.

Just quited my long high dose binge with GBL, used only 4 days until it made me puke and extreme headache even with lowest doses. Now I have lost every kind of intrest on that shit, total poison, I still have that shit in my closet that don't have even smallest wanting to use it again. Now I took gabapentin for few days and after that taking 10 days 4mg xanax /day, I never have been benzo addict and I can handle them so not going to use longer than that one week. After that I try to be clean, fuck pregabalin for me is even more addicting than opium, people say that it loses its recreational use after one day, thats not true, first after 4 days break givev very nice high, but afte that it feels more like barbiturates, it rises mood, it makes you energetic and takes away anxiety, so it works me more like anti-depressant, and yes even after 3 months daily use I still get that good feeling, and jsut keepin 3 days break taking 300mg lyrica daily and then taking 600mg at once is gioving very nice high. I enjoyed them too much, much like with my honeymood with opium, opium is best opioid ever, better than oxys or fentanyls.

I have script for small amount pregabalin every month and I end up using them in 10 days as I use doses 750-1050mg doses even that I was prescipted for 3x75mg. Better quit now because have used only 2 months, so shouldnt be that bad, I already feel that the wds ahave gone better, no desperation anymore, even under effect of that poison GBL i stil lfelt deperated, but now after 7 days of last pregabalin already feeling like I want to live, sitll have physical wd's like sweating, but I go throught it.

Keep safe when you are playign with pregabalin, in my books by addictivity it comes second to opioids, it even more addicting than meth (which never gave me problems).

I want to stop using this drug, but it causes massive depression if I quit it. How slow should I tapper it? My doses are normally 150mg morning and 150mg at night, I also sabuse it time to time up to 950mg. I feel so helpless, I can't stand the depression, any advice? I also take quetiapine for sleeping, and now I'm suspecting it might be the one that causes anhedonia and depression, I have quit pregabalin few times but didn't have any depression. Maybe should start some new anti-depressant. I constantly thinking about suicide if I'm not on pregabalin.