• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Lyrica ( Pregabalin) Discussion Thread

I've had 300mg caps with alcohol before, i liked it. I wouldn't personally wont much more than 300, as i mixed them with several beers (maybe 5 or 6 over several hrs). I rekon 300 is a good starting point. It just made me feel wobbly and happy i think.

One of my friends got 75mg caps from their GP for her pain recently (mouth, gums, missing or pulled teeth nerve pain). I was thinking that 75mg wouldn't do much, but she rekons they've been helping alot, but after i told her i've had 300's i think she will probably ask for 150's or 300's next time.

Oh yeah a friend of mine had 2 x 300 caps and shat himself. So he told me anyway, thankfully I wasn't there.

actually SHAT him self like did a poopy aka number2 in his pants??????

the rush must of been AWESOME to get that uncontrolable bowel movement? lol

Sorta like the first time you taken a real good strong mdma googie, and as it comes up, YOU run straight to the toilet, do a poop, and as your poop, you have one of your bestest comeups in your life?

hahahahahaa yeah i've seen a mate almost piss himself 2 times on lyrica not a total piss but just a lil squirt lol

Well there is one way around that get extra prescribed and every now and then drop a big dose with 10mg of valium and you will be back in bliss land! I no that one problem is it cost shit loads but hey thats another post

help!!!!
any lyrica advice ??? been on lyrica about 3yrs for migriane, in the last year started lyrica and stilknox, worked great on headaches, take 600mg plus 1 or 2 stilknox (blast u into outer space) take this 3x a day for h/ache and dont know how to stop, my pain drives my drug use, i have pulled my self out of merysyndol addiction before, long and painful road... more power to the people that can overcome H use!! dont know how going to turn this one around, i am getting on the net buying shit, like $400 @ "my canidian pharmacy", think i've screwed myself there!! any suggestions anyone??

help!!!!
any lyrica advice ??? been on lyrica about 3yrs for migriane, in the last year started lyrica and stilknox, worked great on headaches, take 600mg plus 1 or 2 stilknox (blast u into outer space) take this 3x a day for h/ache and dont know how to stop, my pain drives my drug use, i have pulled my self out of merysyndol addiction before, long and painful road... more power to the people that can overcome H use!! dont know how going to turn this one around, i am getting on the net buying shit, like $400 @ "my canidian pharmacy", think i've screwed myself there!! any suggestions anyone??

The eayest way of stop using a drug is to taper yourself off it.so you take 600mg+ of lyrica each time then maybe try to bump back to 500 or 550 if 100mg is too much try this every day then after like a week or so bump ur dose down to 400mg to 450mg keep doing this until you reach 100-75mg then once your stable on 100-75m try dosing it each 2nd day once ur adapted to that try doing it each 3rd day so on and so forth.quitting a drug requires alot of will power,just rember to keep going were all rooting for you!!! good luck hope this helps :)

Tell me about it, mersyndol forte took me 6mths to crack, because lyrica is not an opiate i had a false sense of security, i have to start somewhere and 50mg at a time is a good place. cheers for your reply! looks like i need a good old fashioned razor blade to divide the capsule contents, mmm yeah maybe not a razor im a bit depressed! its so good to be able to share this shit with someone!!!

where did my post go??

help!!!!

no worries i'll help anyone if i know how to :) just rember if you cant quit the way i told ya explained telll your GP they can be alot more helpful that you think.

Last edited:
Did I just hear somebody call the couple days before full tolerance sets in, the "Honeymoon Period?"
OMG!! Hahahahahaha. That's funny.

So I know this prolly wouldn't do anything but could you cycle Gabapentin with Lyrica? They pretty much act the same way right and it would be fruitless I assume. I'm just trying to figure out ways to overcome this tolerance bunkness. It has to be cycled. Like 2 days on 3 days off or something like that. I can't do benzos on the off days because I'm a recovered addict but there's gotta be a way around this. I know Gabatril works but I can't get my hands on it right now. Grrrrrrrr.

help!!!!

You have a post a couple of posts above this one that says you deleted it...

okeydokey musta been offchops and dont rember sorry haha

^ Cheers for the advice mate, I think I will take your advice and start with 300mg. :) Will do my best to avoid drinking but I think a beer or two is probably inevitable... Shouldn't have too much bother if I keep it to that though I wouldn't imagine, will definately wait a few hours into the experience before I crack one.

The only time I've enjoyed lyrica is whilst drinking piss. But I've only had 150mg and 300mg doses. Piss on it was actually super fun IME. I was out and about at clubs and bars bouncing off the walls - real happy drunk kinda feeling. Excuse the briefness. cbf.

I tried this stuff last night, took 300mg then my other 150mg about 80 minutes later. To me it felt like a mix between stilnox and G, there were a few brief times over about a half hour period that started about an hour after dropping the final 150mg where I started to feel really good and slightly euphoric and was hoping it would build up but obviously my dose fell short. Can definately see how this would be really good if you hit the sweet spot, I wish I would of taken the whole 450mg at once because I think that would of got me notably higher but I suppose its always best to err on the side of caution. 300mg definately wasn't enough for me though, I could tell it was affecting my memory and motor function but apart from a funky walk that was comparable to a mild dose of stilnox I wasn't really 'feeling' anything until I dosed 450mg.

I did have a handful of drinks on it, but I drink every day and I waited until both doses had fully kicked in for a while before I started. To me drinking probably detracted from the experience because after a few I started to feel more like I was drunk than on something else, although I can see how if one dosed higher and hit the more euphoric buzz that maybe this wouldn't be the case.

Definately a drug that I would like to try again.

Hello all

I was prescribed Lyrica for anxiety and i'm on the second day now. Im noticing a few a side effects, and the one that's really bothering me is that my lips are swollen and kinda numb. It's really weird.

Did this happened to anybody here?

I'm about to get my first shipment of Lyrica through Pfizer's low income thing. My doc has prescribed 900 mg. TID. %) Like WHUT nukka!! ;)

Hello all

I was prescribed Lyrica for anxiety and i'm on the second day now. Im noticing a few a side effects, and the one that's really bothering me is that my lips are swollen and kinda numb. It's really weird.

Did this happened to anybody here?

yeah that sounds like a allergic reaction or something i would stop use straight away.i've had problems swallowing but no numbing or swollen lips

I would actually just wait and push through the numbing. I've taken monster doses of Lyrica or Neurontin combined with Gabatril and have had various numbing episodes that I kind of enjoy. Read the wiki page for Gabatril. It's very similar (side effect wise) The numbing is usually in my hands but here's the thing... If you guys really push your dose combined with Gabatril, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiagabine you will get to a certain threshold where you have cognitive delays. If you don't know what a cognitive delay is, it's like you're kinda stupid, you're in a conversation and you're trying to think of a word, it's on the tip of your tongue but you just can't think of what it is. Finally, you think of the word but you spit it out within the conversation in an awkward way, almost like your tongue just got a shot of Novocaine. Edema is one of the main side effects with these GABA drugs I'm speaking of. Sometimes on real high doses of everything, I get edema in my limbs. My rings won't fit right on my hands. Their kinda swollen and water retented. At that point if I have bad edema and cognitive delays, I need to cut back because I'm walking around talking to people... and from the outside I look like a blithering moron. In the psych community, Neuronton combined with Gabatril gets you cognitive delays in higher doses and they call the drug "Morontin" since you look like a moron from Neurontin's GABA properties hitting your frontal coretx and making you talk and look like an idiotic fairy!

An example of my cognitive delay would be me going over to my girlfriend's condo and getting inside. She says Hi. I say, "I went and checked the ummmm um ummmmm...... OH YEA, THE ...MAIL. " But when I finally think of the word mail, I spit it out like a blitering moron. At that point, my girlfriend can tell I'm running a little stack of Lyrica and Gabatril. She'll prolly tell me to back off my doses and I will. At that point, the edema goes down, I get rid of the cognitive delays and proceed forward with whatever I want to do.

I'm tellin you guys, You gotta stack this stuff (Neutontin or Lyrica) with Gabatril. It's the sacred key to busting through this dreaded tolerance that Neurontin and Lyrica have hidden within them. Don't you guys hate that hideous tolerance that comes with these drugs. and you have to dose like every 45 min because of that stupid bottle neck amino acid transporter?! Like 36 hours of a buzz and then it's bye bye until you clear your receptors (for me that seams like 4-5 days). Then I can hit it again. However, With Gabatril you don't have that. You can get that GABA buzz everyday for as long as you want. When I get Gabatril, I make sure I get it in 4 mg tabs. I usually take 16 mg at a time but it's kinda like GHB, it's easy to overshoot the mark where you're almost like G'ing out. I've done alot of GHB and It's one of my favorite drugs. Gabitril has similar G'ing out properties so there's that dose threshold that you have to play with a little bit until you get used to it. If I'm on a good run (like a cycle) of it, I would guesstimate that I take maybe 16 mg in the morning and another16 mg in the afternoon. For all you crazies like me :| Gabatril should be a staple of your crazy meds regimen!

Was just prescribed this. Does anyone know if Lyrica taken with MDMA will have diminished effects? If it does can i stop taking Lyrica for one day on the day I want to take MDMA?
It just works on GABA yeah? Is it the same as if I was taking benzos everyday then I stop for one day I am able to feel the effects of MDMA

What I meant is this - Does it build up in your system like an SSRI and you have to take weeks even months off before you can take any serotonin releasing drugs again?

Was just prescribed this. Does anyone know if Lyrica taken with MDMA will have diminished effects? If it does can i stop taking Lyrica for one day on the day I want to take MDMA?
It just works on GABA yeah? Is it the same as if I was taking benzos everyday then I stop for one day I am able to feel the effects of MDMA

i have combined a high dose of lyrrica wityh a pretty hefty dose of mdma before (3 150mg caps over about 4-5 hours) plus some valium and very strong pot brownie.it was ummmm quite fun well atleast thats what i was told!i totally blacked out i rember about half the night (until i started drinking) got to the clubs at like 10-11 fucked around n danced for a hour or 2 then started drinking and totally blacked out.i had a fair few caps of mdma on me and apparently i was just walking around giving them out to strangers who were play pool for fucking free!apparently i ended up sleeping in the door way of the club and got kicked out at 1am.heres the odd thing i got kicked out of the club at 1am and didint get home til 6am and have NO IDEA to this day what i did in those 5 hours.long story short you can take mdma with lyrica and there is not much change in effect (beisdes lyricas drunkish walk effect).how long have u been using lyrica for? i didnt notice much WD side effects when i stopped my use suddenly well compared to real benzo WD's anyways