• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The last thing you ate or drank v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad with avocados....steak...bit of wine...and some asparagus

.....and it was fucking miraculous.

Green leaf lettuce, mushrooms, and broccoli. Was debating between rice milk ice cream and raw vegetables--Raw vegetables won for once. :p

original-1608-765-sierra-nevada-pale-ale.jpg

Lmao. Changed, we need to find you a non-destructive hobby. :p

Last had a banana. Before then, raw vegan granola with seeds. Both are equally satisfying.

^ Raw vegan granola sounds delicious. :)

20 Internet points to the first person who can guess what I had for breakfast! Lmao. Give you a clue: It starts with "s". :p

^ Raw vegan granola sounds delicious. :)

20 Internet points to the first person who can guess what I had for breakfast! Lmao. Give you a clue: It starts with "s". :p

Can I get brownie points instead? Brownie points have gone up 5% due to inflation, and Interweb points only increased 2% over the last year.

I'll guess you had a sandwich! With plenty of cheese and ham!

Had two fried potatoes for breakfast. Damn, I love potatoes.

Sauteed a homemade (not by me) black bean burger, kale, spinach, mushrooms, and green onion. Munched on some grape tomatoes while cooking.

Last had two ears of corn (mmmm, genetically modified goodness), green beans and rice cream for dessert. :)

Last had some Chinese noodles (think ramen without all the extra garbage), kale, and chickpeas. Boiled the noodles, steamed the kale, then chilled all of it. Twas delicious.

Last had some graham crackers (family was making s'mores) and a heaping helping of thunderstorms!

watermelon and cantaloupe... going on a fast of indefinite length, starting tomorrow

^ Good luck with the fast! Keep us updated in the fasting thread. :)

Room temp. steel cut oats with a banana and some raisins.

Status
Not open for further replies.