• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The last thing you ate or drank v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, Changed! Get rid of those "mommy's little boy has to eat" pounds. :P

Just had applesauce and banana vegan pancakes. They're tasty, but get old pretty quickly.

^ I beg to differ. :p

Steamed spinach, kale, and broccoli with whole wheat noodles. Munched on some raw mushrooms while cooking.

Raw vegetable tray (carrots, broccoli, snap peas, celery, grape tomatoes) with buttermilk ranch dip.
It has been a long time since I ate ranch with anything but that is what the precut tray came with.

What is a chicken speedie? Or do I not want to know? :p

An entire quart of rice cream. 600+ calories. Oh well. Gotta splurge a bit every once in awhile. Not to mention the calories "don't count" as I'm expending about 400 calories a day biking now. :p

Wholegrain hoops for breaky, roast chicken salad wrap 4 lunch and making a slow cooked beef cassarole 4 dinner

Whole oat grouts, a banana, and some raisins. Way different, taste- and texture-wise than my normal breakfast... :-/

^ Oh! How do they taste anyway? The face on your post says not too good...

Just had maybe a serving and a half of potato chips and a delicious apple.

Slow cooked beef stew, turned out great but had to remove liquid to reduce in a saucepan.
Gotta get a slow cooker with a bowl that I can put on the stove.

Genuine 过桥米线 (guoqiao rice noodles), noodles in a soup with lots of tofu, veggies, eggs + chicken meat. Tasty and not nearly as spicy as the majority things local ppl eat here in Yunnan。

Some People Call It Maize

Man, y'all are some conscientious eaters! I posted here a few days ago - I said strawberries - and thought I'd check back for the latest. I see everybody else describing full-tilt feasts. Am I supposed to answer about the last meal I had, or the last-most-recent food-type object I put in my mouth? Okay, well, my last meal was lunch, and the memory has faded. Then I had to run around after work. When I finally got home, all I wanted to do was unlax and, since I usually just eat one thing for dinner, I went for the easiest thing to grab from the freezer - the pint of peach ginger sorbet I got at the co-op yesterday. I ate the whole thing straight from the container. It was extremely delicious. Thank you for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.