• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "I can't fall asleep" thread. Let's party all night.

18 i think.

c: he takes meds w/ it

My dad used to, he says it dulled him down too much. (It manifested when he was 25, and thus he was also diagnosed with it at that age.) In the beginning it was very noticeable because of his behaviour. Now, he functions well as a physical therapist and no one ever notices he has schizophrenia, except for the people who live with him and are very close to him. I can't really blame him for not wanting to take those horse tranquilizers they give to schizophrenia patients.

Lol, skimmed through the post. Pretty lame comments.

Ask them to post their pics and I bet half of them will stfu, lol.

You atleast look healthy, and you clearly take good care of your appearance, in spite of having a couple extra pounds. Alot of chicks are too skinny. I prefer a few pounds extra over a few pounds less. I like the way you respond to those comments aswell. :D

LOL I find it really funny.
They'd use fake pictures.
I try to stay away for the lounge. But I had too.
Aww thanks, in alot of those pictures I wasn't. They're really old. I look better now lol.
Aww thanks c:
They eventually gave up cause I wasn't getting offenned.
People get mad when you don't get mad.
Like this girl was like "fuck you you fucking fat bitch." and i was all "oh hey, you look pretty today. I hope your day is going well, oh and hello!"

Hehe yeah, completely ignoring their attempts to be an ass is the best way to make bullies lose interest. I was pretty fat until I turned ~16, then I suddenly grew alot taller and I became alot slimmer. I never had any problems because I was fat tho. If you have little confidence you're more likely to be bullied around. You're confident enough to not care it seems, so that's good. :)

Lol no one fucks with me hardly anymore.
Just because I defend myself.
"fat"
"Exuse me what? i didn't catch you..."
"nothing".

dont get me wrong it's reallly hard. It sucks dick. My whole family on the moms side is overweight. So i gain weight easy. But i also do something about it. I don't bitch or complain either

But i also do something about it. I don't bitch or complain either

That something isn't meth right? :D Just kidding, I saw your post about eating healthy food and going to the gym to work out.

And yeah, complaining gets you nowhere.

Plus when people talk about me, it's "megan's such a down as chick I love her."
if i was pretty people would just wanna tap it and be done.
I have alot of boys as friends, they treat me like a sister.
c:

none of this happened though when i was a loner and sad cause i was 'fat.' when i said fuck it is when i got friends

Plus the girls that look like they could be models are (usually) the most pretentious..

They make friends so easy they take it for granted. And I've seen many girls use their beauty to get free drugs or other stuff..

Plus being an average looking girl (better looking then most plus size girl) I still get attention. I almost shit myself when I was asked to dance a couple weeks ago by a guy everyone thought was cute. He wasn't joking around either, we eventually started making out. He ignored my skinny friends totally.

Well I take it that's because (from what I can tell) you seem to have quite a bit of charisma and a great sense of humor. ;)

OT: fuck it's SUPER hot in here, and my fan is broken. Even more difficulty getting to sleep now. :( Might aswell give up now.

LOL Thanks love. I hoped someone would appricate my spunky-ness.

lol I never plan on sleeping after a day with tina.
I rest, close my eyes... but I hardly ever sleep.
The only thing that makes me sleep is heroin or weed.
I'm staying away from heroin.
Sometimes you get lucid dreams while your trying to sleep.
it's really cool.

Yw ;)
Well I'm not on stims, it's just these stupid withdrawals and the heat combined that's driving me crazy!

I'm gonna watch a movie, I'll probably be posting again after that as I don't see sleep happening..

Pill, I was in Bakersfield CA last night at 7 pm. It was 105 F at that time. Where are you and how hot is it? Once it goes over 100 I just feel like sick or something.

Alright,
have fun! c:

Pill, I was in Bakersfield CA last night at 7 pm. It was 105 F at that time. Where are you and how hot is it? Once it goes over 100 I just feel like sick or something.

Belgium, we have shitty and cold weather all year so I'm not used to alot :D
It's only 77 F here, but that's quite hot for a Belgian night! Plus the air is super humid, I hate that kind of weather so much..

Missy are you serious???

We should get our smoke together!!