• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "I can't fall asleep" thread. Let's party all night.

Wow, your conversations were so boring that I was lulled to sleep with ease. Thanks a lot!

Oh sorry did I bore you...?

2gwubnc.jpg

kill_tv.jpg

TV would be tolerable if it only sucked dick. TV is NOT tolerable at all. Not only are the programs all for and by complete airheads, commercials are stupid and TOO fucking LOUD.

Yeah tv has gotten so bad.. I just watch any tv shows, series or movies worth watching online. Or I download them. I haven't watched tv in like two years :p.

Btw, are tv shows about cooking flooding every tv channel all over the world? Or is that just Belgian tv? It's ridiculous.. They even made a new channel that broadcasts cooking shows 24/7, all because it was popular for a while.. :|

OMG fuck those cooking shows... I watched two Bourdain shows. After two I was sick of it. He's cooking and eating and it's all great. I'm sitting on the couch eating corn pops dry, right out of the box. Why do I want to watch him cook something nice, or eat something nice? What about that is supposed to be entertaining for me? I'm eating Pops out of box, Bourdain, so go fuck yourself.

Olympics? No. Sports? No.

Pawn Shop/Treasure hunts/treasure from trash/ etc? No.

Hoarders? Intervention? No. Anything dressed out and dripping drama, no.

News? NO. Talk shows? Late night or Chelsea or that extremely sickening O Reily shit, all no.

That 70s Show? DVD set. No commercials. Bonus material and outtakes? Yes.

The only tv show that entertains me is That 70s Show. I can't watch it on tv though. Commercials anger me.

I thought weeds was pretty good at first. it came on netflix and I was impressed. The story line got stupid quickly tho.

I have the box set of Carnivale from HBO. That was well done and entertaining, but like you say, they get rid of the good stuff. They didn't even finish the story!

yea weeds was good, and I like breaking bad. Have you watched SKINS? The U.K version, the U.S.A one suckes dick. I love skins, it kind reminds me of my highschool days, even though i'm still a senior :p lots of drugs, alcohol, sex drama. There's so much weed "spliff" and ecstacy "mdma" in that show it's funny. LOL and their lingo is cute. "can i have some spliff, and I was on a lovely one with mdma"

I thought weeds was pretty good at first. it came on netflix and I was impressed. The story line got stupid quickly tho.

I have the box set of Carnivale from HBO. That was well done and entertaining, but like you say, they get rid of the good stuff. They didn't even finish the story!

Like with Deadwood. They never finished the story. :( I loved that show and the characters..

Only the commercial crap stays on. There are still a few good series out there, but it's sad to see so many good shows go so they can make more money by broadcasting the shitty commercial shows. I'm glad they finished breaking bad before it got replaced with another talkshow or crap like "the dog whisperer", WHAT THE FUCK kind of show is that anyway? Keep that stuff for national geographic or discovery channel, but don't cancel good television for it..

Yeah that 70's show is pretty good. Haven't seen them all though, I'm not really into sitcoms as a whole.

/e: I've never seen weeds, hmmm. I've been recommended alot of tv shows these last 2 days haha. I've got plenty of stuff I can watch. (Not on television obviously. :p)

I think there should be T.V shows of like...

* The life of a recovering addict.

* A middle class family just trying to get by.

* A person infected with Cancer.

* A person dealing with severe anxiety / ocd/ ptsd.

* A person with skitzo or a sociopath.

Let's get real. None of this jersey shore shit.

But there is also a Tv show called "my name is earl" and I really like it. He goes around trying to make his "karma" better. It's a comedy, I wish it was more dark.

You mean reality shows? Or fictional shows based on facts?
I don't like watching reality tv. And just portraying those conditions would be kind of boring as a tv-show. Something like breaking bad is brilliant imo. It's way more realistic than alot of things that have to do with addicts. (Except reality shows, but yeah.. I don't watch those. Might aswell start watching dr. Phil, lol.)

My father has schizophrenia and it really pisses me off when people say being schizophrenic is the same as having multiple-personality syndrome. People need some education on the illnesses that are concidered taboo by many.

Last edited:
Based on facts, or reality shows.

I love schizo. Those people are the most intelligent people I know. They're so talented.
People just assume they're crazy, which makes me mad. "Crazy" people are my favorite.

Also, a show where people aren't skinny and perfect.

Like,
I'm overweight and I grew up thinking I was this hudddge fucking cow. When I'm only 220 pounds, there are fatter people then me. I wanna see people who aren't beautiful. Normal people. I wanna see pimples all over, or awkward characters. I wanna see kids getting bullied, not bullying. I wanna see families just trying to get by living on a "target" clerks salery.Not everyone's dad is a doctor or lawyer. Most arent.

Based on facts, or reality shows.

I love schizo. Those people are the most intelligent people I know. They're so talented.
People just assume they're crazy, which makes me mad. "Crazy" people are my favorite.

It's called "being eccentric". Hehe.

And yeah.. my father pretty much always knows what I'm up to. It's annoying, but pretty amazing that he ALWAYS knows what's up. Some may say he's being paranoid, but well he's right 99% of the time when he asks me what I've been up to and doesn't believe me. (I spare him and my mom all the drug crap because I don't want them to worry.)

Also, a show where people aren't skinny and perfect.

Like,
I'm overweight and I grew up thinking I was this hudddge fucking cow. When I'm only 220 pounds, there are fatter people then me. I wanna see people who aren't beautiful. Normal people. I wanna see pimples all over, or awkward characters. I wanna see kids getting bullied, not bullying. I wanna see families just trying to get by living on a "target" clerks salery.Not everyone's dad is a doctor or lawyer. Most arent.

Breaking bad %) Walt jr. gets picked on (at the store), his dad works an underpaid job, both Walts aren't exactly pretty in the show and Hank is pretty fat. I keep going on about BB, because it's just so amazing haha. And the guy gets terminal cancer with a baby on the way.. It's all so realistic and very dark. Okay, him going in the drug trade is not so common :D, but tv shows still need to be entertaining, right? =D

Last edited:
It was soooo funny.
Frying with him was fun too.
We jumped into a wall, he said he was told it was platform 9/3 quarters.
and that his thoughts told me I was a cutie c:

It was soooo funny.
Frying with him was fun too.
We jumped into a wall, he said he was told it was platform 9/3 quarters.
and that his thoughts told me I was a cutie c:

Do you know at what age he was diagnosed with it? (I'm asking because it usually doesn't manifest until after the age of 20 or older).