• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The "I can't fall asleep" thread. Let's party all night.

I'm feeling kind of left out because I used to be a huge stim freak (Cocaine and Adderall) but now I'm just an insomniac.

All you tweakers are probably crashed out and sleeping the sleep of the dead...

Can't it be the tweaker and insomniac thread?

Don't make me go to The Lounge, it's scary there.

WHO IS UP?????????????

I left So Cal at 4:30pm and got to Nor Cal at 2 am. There is so much construction on the freeway I was grinding my teeth. It was one lane a lot of the time, huge trucks trying to merge and whatnot. Horrible. I drank 5 hour energy and took No Doze so now that I am relaxing in Nor Cal, I can't sleep. (I drive a stick shift and I'm not complaining but spending nearly 10 hours shifting between first and second is a bummer.)

Oh no... did we get merged into the tweaker thread? I'm not sure if I'm reading the page correctly.

If we are merged into the tweaker thread, I'll unsubscribe. I don't mind talking to people who are tweaking because I've done it too.

I am just done with the label. I don't like it and if this has been merged into tweak culture, rather than the whole gambit of people who are insomniacs, work nights, etc etc, I don't want to be associated with the tweak thread.

(Darn. I'm not down with the tweaker thread, the tweaker label, or the tweaker merge. Carry on without me. )

Peace.

Last edited:
The tweaker thread got merged into this one, so now this is "the insomniac thread", rather than "the tweaker thread" =D. For people who are on uppers, insomniacs and people who work nights. This is a nighttime thread, tweaker threads are open for business 24/7, lol. :p

Whats the consencus on: The Insomniac Thread v. Lets Party All Night?

Wow, your conversations were so boring that I was lulled to sleep with ease. Thanks a lot!

tv

T.V sucks DIIICKK during the nightttt !!

kill_tv.jpg

TV would be tolerable if it only sucked dick. TV is NOT tolerable at all. Not only are the programs all for and by complete airheads, commercials are stupid and TOO fucking LOUD.

I THINK ANYTHING WOULD BE TOLERABLE IF ONLY IT SUCKED DICK.

AND TITS.

it'd be tolerable of tv was anything but tv.

but i really like the sucking dick and tits idea,
let's send that one in yea?