• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Feeling of Anal Sex

*Venus* said:
shit floating up somewhere along the way :)

NOW that is just WRONG to bring up floaters!

Anyhoot I only engaged in the subject once, wasnt really enjoyable, It felt like a really bad shit that wouldnt come out and I could feel the tearing of my hole (ouch!) .. But from what I have been told it wasnt done right and I wasnt ready for it (the oven wasnt warm enough).

Although i do enjoy the stimulation there during foreplay.. Heh I almost crave it. The bumhole is super sensative. As mentioned above, relaxing, although im using that adjective to describe something different in a sense but overall it relates.

Crazy sexual urges.

BTW no one is calling you gay, foo'.. Express what you want. Atleast one person on this board will agree with you.

shitting while tripping is a totally enjoyable thing... but sober i get no pleasure from it

ps, i tried a similar thing, damn it felt wrong, i dunno no pleasure at all for me...

hmmmm... anal sex.

well... to me. it is very pleasurable. I'm more of a "giver" than a "taker" when it comes to sexuality, so it's just natural for me to just turn around and let my guy do whatever he wants. Usually there is very little pain, unless he has an abnormally huge penis. I moan and push against him as much as he pushes against me. I think i what i liked about it exactly was the fact that i was able to please my man in a way that is deemed "unconventional" by society... and in some cases he had never tried it but had always fantasized about it.... i could easily say i have a butt fetish ;) if you do a search in other strings you'll find the usual tips like make sure you use plenty of lube ect... but from me... just know that anal sex can be extremely pleasing to both the female and the male if done under trusting and comfortable circumstances.

mushman1 said:
shitting while tripping is a totally enjoyable thing...
the highlight being when you lose your fingers up your arse when you go to wipe!

sorry. ;)

OUCH! That's all I have to say about anal. I've tried it sober and high and I'm sorry but that's it for me. I'm not attempting that stunt again!

*Venus* said:
Ive come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as an Anal Sex thread without the topic of shit floating up somewhere along the way :)
LOL!!!! this thread is totally turning me on! Im totally down with anal sex

ANAL LUBRICATION.....

Does the anus have it's own form of lubrication?????

It does doesn't it??? HEY PN do you know???

The only time any phallic thing came near my butt was on accident during doggie style, and I was NOT happy (ouch!!). But reading this kind of makes me want to try it. Who knows, I could love it or hate it.

Now i can testify, i really do enjoy anal sex. The key is lots and lots and lots of lube. :)

I just told my s/o the other day about how much i enjoy when i plays with my bumhole and everything he does there.

I HATE ANAL SEX.

I've had a boyfriend in the past who would always bug me to stick it up my butt, and finally one day I submitted...

To me, having a dick stuck in my ass feels like someone is shoving a garlic crusher up there and twisting. Needless to say, I bled a little.

>=O

you all didnt like it coz you didnt do it right
get some one who is experienced with it
for all those guys who wanna try anal sex
stick a dildo up there and screw ur gf at same time
ill guarantee you will come in less than 3 mins
if you cant, you have issues :D

All for it myself. As are most guys I've been with if you can get it out of them ;)

What I want to know is this.

If god doesn't want people to turn gay, then why put the prostate where it is? Why make it feel good?

Yeah, but he also makes it so hard to find. Then coupled with the fact it'll hurt like a bitch a few times before it gets better, I mean it aint much of a forbidden fruit. I mean Adam and Eve, they had it easy, all they had to do is eat an apple. But these days it's all about trying to find g-spots.

Wish I was in the garden of eden. Boy would that have been sweet.

I was always really really against it.. But I found some I can completely trust with my body

He asked if I wanted to do and at first I said now but he kept working me up until I couldnt take it anymore and I let him...

I will never regret it... I had the most intense orgasim ever... It was great cause my vag was sooo sore from a previous go at it.. It was nice to give her a break

I'd do it again in a heart beat... maybe even bring a toy into the mix too

Did it twice....got off both times (more clit stimulation than anything)...hated it...would never do it again.

wouldn't recommend it...if you do it..use the lube!

im one of those guys that can orgasm just from anal sex alone, i dont even have to jack myself off.

when i get it fast and hard enough, i start to get incredible tingles throughout my body and when i really concentrate on the pleasure, i get hit with an orgasm so intense i almost black out. also, when i get hit directly on the prostate gland in the right spots, i can cum without having an actual orgasm but it feels really damn good.

god, i love being a male.