• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Feeling of Anal Sex

SAME!, especially because you will never ever find yourself in a situation where you need a sex toy medically removed from your arse because they're ergonomically designed to go in there. Just own up to the fact that you enjoy your prostate tickled ; that's not even gay tf it just happens to feel good.

PS my fave anecdote ever, bloke called emergency services. He had gotten his arse well and truly stuck on a doorknob in his house and could not get, erm, disengaged. Fortunately he was JUST within reach of his mobile phone to call for help. The paramedics arrived, couldn't dislodge him without risk of injury, and resorted to TAKING THE DOOR OFF ITS HINGES and transporting the unintentional victim of self-love to the hospital LIKE THAT.
The medics should get an award for not laughing. I wouldn't

PS my fave anecdote ever, bloke called emergency services. He had gotten his arse well and truly stuck on a doorknob in his house and could not get, erm, disengaged. Fortunately he was JUST within reach of his mobile phone to call for help. The paramedics arrived, couldn't dislodge him without risk of injury, and resorted to TAKING THE DOOR OFF ITS HINGES and transporting the unintentional victim of self-love to the hospital LIKE THAT.
Sounds like something out of that TV show about strange or funny emergencies. Forgot the name.

@Mr. Krinkle and @ghostandthedarkness
What a surprise!

The medics should get an award for not laughing. I wouldn't

Who said they didn't? I bet those guys were pissing themselves.

I know an ex-policeman who at one time in his career was bitten on the arse by a police dog. Neither his colleagues nor the hospital staff EVER let him live that one down. Xd

He "fell" on it

Yep it's ALWAYS 'I was doing housework in the nude (like that's totally normal) because it was so hot, and then I just slipped and impaled myself on the accidental light bulb perfectly placed upright on my settee for some reason...'

'I was having a shower and that empty shampoo bottle just... mysteriously inserted itself'

01d59d0cfcba34476ccf98b1ec772b7a.jpg

I'm gay and bottoming feels like hell for me... like I'm being ripped apart inside. I was never able to get it to work properly, and trust me I tried. Topping on the other hand is a dream.

The guys I've been with who are obsessed with bottoming say that it feels really good to them... I guess because you're gliding over their prostate via the rectum which gives a tiny jolt like the sensation of cumming (except you don't cum). A man's g-spot can only be accessed that way. I've also been told that if they are super into the guy, like they find him gorgeous or they have a love connection, then the intimacy of having him inside is super erotic. I can understand that.

For me... receiving anal is a big nothing burger. It feels like stabbing, burning, and incontinence all at the same time. The few times I tried it, the guy topping me looked really blissed out, while I was just suffering and waiting for it to end. No thanks.

Not guy and not gay. But with so many things, I tried this once out, in a way "both ways". My experience was similar to this
It feels like stabbing, burning, and incontinence all at the same time.
No idea what expression my guy was wearing. I guess an anxious one because he was worried about "doing it right".
Then we tried the prostate thing, and that he did enjoy. For me it was a game of actually feeling where his prostate was. It's not that easy to find, at least not with one gloved finger.
So the result of that experiment was that he liked it, but only with one finger (two were too much) and I found more excitement in the situation itself than the actual act.