• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Really? I don't know anyone who enjoys that shit, but same probably goes for methylphenidate. To each his own.

I regret ever doing ethylphenidate. It's been months since I last used it, but I can still only recall short euphoria followed by the most anxious and shitty feeling dysphoric high imaginable. I never could control myself from compulsively redosing though, which I know caused a majority of the negative effects, but overall, ethylphenidate is just shit and I'm so glad it's banned.

I have been reading many posts on ethylphenidate starting with v1 of the thread (I've been up on adderall and couldn't stop reading being that I was expecting some to arrive in a few hours). I find it strange how in the beginning posts in like 2012 or so, everyone seemed to love it and be a buzz about how great the euphoria was. now as I read closer to present day more people are leaving completely different reports, more to the negative side. it makes me wonder if either people who have a monetary investment in EPD were making some of the initial reports or possibly the chemical has decreased in purity/potency.
anyways, I just received what is supposed to be a gram of ethylphenidate in the mail. the baggy was unmarked leaving me without a definitive chemical name of what I received or a weight.
can someone please show a picture of a 50mg line next to a penny? it would greatly be appreciated. I don't have access to a scale and my addictive nature will almost guarantee that I won't be able to wait to get one. I know that logically everyone will tell me to wait until I get a scale but in the interest of HR will you guys please help me out?

Funny how i bought 1g of crystal EPH like 7 months ago and i still have like 0.4g left.
I don't even like the stuff, regular amphetamines are way better IMO

man I made the mistake of doing this garbage after being up on adderall for three days. I was crashing all night then redosed a tiny piece of adderall to take the edge off and of course while I'm starting to feel better the ethylphenidate arrives at my door. I was feeling brave because the adderall temporarily took the crash away so I eyeballed a line which might have been fifty mgs of ethylphenidate and snorted it. it was extremely painful. the feelings mixed in with the adderall so I really couldn't distinguish it. but an hour later and oh boy. if you think an adderall comedown is bad.... take some ethylphenidate with it and you will experience the worst possible dysphoria and physical discomfort that I think is humanly possible. I so regret getting this stuff .
that aside.. I am prescribed lyrica and Neurontin.. do you guys think either of those two drugs could be beneficial or will they clash neuropharmacologically with the ethylphenidate ?
ok some time later
I had to get a back of dope (which I didn't want to do) to get me back to normal. that was the worst trainwreck of drug use I've ever had.. and I have had many catastrophes including several bromodragonFLY disasters, countless comedowns from amphetamine and mdma, and recently ran out of Klonopin before my refill date and went through bz withdrawal four days... I would rate this as the most painful to deal with next to the Klonopin withdrawal. This ethylphenidate is pure garbage and I'm almost certain now that all of the glowing trip reports found when this drug came out were posted by vendors or people paid by them. the reason I say this is I guess speculative, but honestly, there was nothing that can be remotely classified as enjoyable about this chemical. it was all negative: physically, mentally, and socially. I will admit my experience was amplified by the stupidity of mixing this with an amphetamine comedown,, and I would have left it at that, but... my girlfriend tried it after being well rested, and completely sober prior to dosing. She is a tough cookie when it comes to drug use too. She is the type to go through a nasty comedown without even complaining once. But this experience was very negative for her as well. the poor girl had to go to work in complete misery. all of this report is backed up by the fact that out of the gram we ordered, about .8 remains untouched. There was zero urge to redose. the effects were just so dirty. extreme vasoconstriction, nothing that I would label as euphoria, extreme confusion (bouncing from one task to another not knowing what to do), sweating, dialated pupils, major dysphoria, headache, severe pain when ingested, and the list goes on.. it took a line of lyrica and a bag of dope to return to normal and I'm starting to think that I might not be as safe as I previously thought due to the Need to keep writing this review. I was nodding out from the heroin, now I'm feverishly typing up a blog post on my cell phone... Son of a B! I think the dope is wearing off and this damned drug is still running strong! oh I certainly hope not. I don't have enough Klonopin to cope with this sht

Last edited:
man I made the mistake of doing this garbage after being up on adderall for three days. I was crashing all night then redosed a tiny piece of adderall to take the edge off and of course while I'm starting to feel better the ethylphenidate arrives at my door. I was feeling brave because the adderall temporarily took the crash away so I eyeballed a line which might have been fifty mgs of ethylphenidate and snorted it. it was extremely painful. the feelings mixed in with the adderall so I really couldn't distinguish it. but an hour later and oh boy. if you think an adderall comedown is bad.... take some ethylphenidate with it and you will experience the worst possible dysphoria and physical discomfort that I think is humanly possible. I so regret getting this stuff .
that aside.. I am prescribed lyrica and Neurontin.. do you guys think either of those two drugs could be beneficial or will they clash neuropharmacologically with the ethylphenidate ?
ok some time later
I had to get a back of dope (which I didn't want to do) to get me back to normal. that was the worst trainwreck of drug use I've ever had.. and I have had many catastrophes including several bromodragonFLY disasters, countless comedowns from amphetamine and mdma, and recently ran out of Klonopin before my refill date and went through bz withdrawal four days... I would rate this as the most painful to deal with next to the Klonopin withdrawal. This ethylphenidate is pure garbage and I'm almost certain now that all of the glowing trip reports found when this drug came out were posted by vendors or people paid by them. the reason I say this is I guess speculative, but honestly, there was nothing that can be remotely classified as enjoyable about this chemical. it was all negative: physically, mentally, and socially. I will admit my experience was amplified by the stupidity of mixing this with an amphetamine comedown,, and I would have left it at that, but... my girlfriend tried it after being well rested, and completely sober prior to dosing. She is a tough cookie when it comes to drug use too. She is the type to go through a nasty comedown without even complaining once. But this experience was very negative for her as well. the poor girl had to go to work in complete misery. all of this report is backed up by the fact that out of the gram we ordered, about .8 remains untouched. There was zero urge to redose. the effects were just so dirty. extreme vasoconstriction, nothing that I would label as euphoria, extreme confusion (bouncing from one task to another not knowing what to do), sweating, dialated pupils, major dysphoria, headache, severe pain when ingested, and the list goes on.. it took a line of lyrica and a bag of dope to return to normal and I'm starting to think that I might not be as safe as I previously thought due to the Need to keep writing this review. I was nodding out from the heroin, now I'm feverishly typing up a blog post on my cell phone... Son of a B! I think the dope is wearing off and this damned drug is still running strong! oh I certainly hope not. I don't have enough Klonopin to cope with this sht
With .8 remaining that means you consumed 200mg between the two of you... Assuming you didn't get extra which is entirely possible.

That's quite a bit, friend. Adderal comedowns have nothing on the -phenidates, you probably should start much much slower in the future.

In the meantime, if you're still running on multiple nights of no sleep, I think it's time you got some rest.

Last edited:
Maybe the people who tried it first possessed scales & used them? Small amounts don't seem so bad, it's brutal with higher or unmeasured doses, such a bad idea to rack up unmeasured lines & mix it with other stims. You'd think if you could read all those reports you wouldn't make the same mistakes as everyone else that has a bad time on eph.

Maybe the people who tried it first possessed scales & used them? Small amounts don't seem so bad, it's brutal with higher or unmeasured doses, such a bad idea to rack up unmeasured lines & mix it with other stims. You'd think if you could read all those reports you wouldn't make the same mistakes as everyone else that has a bad time on eph.

so is it just coincidence that the majority of posts from the first megathread were comparing it to mdma, one of the most euphoric stims they have done with virtually no comedown TO the more up to date threads having a majority of this stuff sucks type reports that most closely match the description I've encountered? take that and match it with a few reddit threads I just read that had rc vendors offering free samples to people willing to write great experience reports on drugs like this as compensation? even methylphenidate is not that great.
I have some to my friend because I don't have a need for it, he weighed out forty mgs, and snorted it. I texted him a half hour ago and asked if he wanted anymore for some pot. he said "hell no I still have the rest. you can have it back. "
not to mention I've been blowing blood out of my nose all day after only doing two bumps yesterday. not red blood, purplish clotted looking hardened blood. There is many better drugs than this. it is dangerous and misrepresented in these threads

Funny how i bought 1g of crystal EPH like 7 months ago and i still have like 0.4g left.
I don't even like the stuff, regular amphetamines are way better IMO
yo are completely correct.. this is why adderall is an extremely popular pharmaceutical, and ethylphenidate has to be sold on black market. do you think if it had anything popular to offer that the pharmaceutical industry wouldn't have picked it up? people are under the impression that drugs like these are being created on the sly so that you could avoid prosecution and obtain a legal high. no, it's quite simple.. both sides are being sold by the same people. worthwhile chems will be branded and commercialized. the run off garbage won't be thrown away but sold to naiive people in a grey area where lawsuits can't be filed because they are labeled "for research only". either way the money is being collected by the same people.

For what it's worth: I've been experimenting with EPH for functional purposes. I insufflate, with doses no higher than 10mg, and no more than a single redose.

This past weekend, I was severely sleep-deprived and physically exhausted, but needed to perform (physically, mentally, emotionally) so I did this three days in a row. At these very modest doses (a total of 10mg each of the fist two days and 15mg on the final one) I would say that I was pretty impressed with the functional properties of EPH. Instead of feeling like a zombie, I was actually in good form both physically and mentally. Aside from my responsibilities, I also managed to cram in some personal reading and writing. My last dose of the day was at ~4PM but I still needed some alcohol to fall asleep at 11.

The day after, I feel tired, but as I say I'm severely sleep deprived (for other reasons), so that's to be expected. At moderate doses the crash seems reasonable...

Just throwing this out there. It might indeed be totally inferior to amphetamine (I have no experience) but I'm pretty impressed with the help it provided.

I just shot this much ethyl http://pho.to/9Sj19 and I felt burn throughout my whole vascular system. is it's caustic nature going to eat away at my veins? extremely painful

so is it just coincidence that the majority of posts from the first megathread were comparing it to mdma, one of the most euphoric stims they have done with virtually no comedown TO the more up to date threads having a majority of this stuff sucks type reports that most closely match the description I've encountered? take that and match it with a few reddit threads I just read that had rc vendors offering free samples to people willing to write great experience reports on drugs like this as compensation? even methylphenidate is not that great.
I have some to my friend because I don't have a need for it, he weighed out forty mgs, and snorted it. I texted him a half hour ago and asked if he wanted anymore for some pot. he said "hell no I still have the rest. you can have it back. "
not to mention I've been blowing blood out of my nose all day after only doing two bumps yesterday. not red blood, purplish clotted looking hardened blood. There is many better drugs than this. it is dangerous and misrepresented in these threads

There are always a lot of shill posts when there's a new chemical around saying how amazing it is, vendors want to sell stuff. Vendors often send free samples to people willing to write glowing reviews on forums. Every new stimulant is going to be called the next mdma, or the new cocaine, or whatever.

It's far from the next MDMA, it's a bit shit really, but with the right dose it's not too terrible for a basic stim, as long as you plug it dissolved in water... or swallow it dissolved in a drink. It'll tear your nose apart if you snort it. I wouldn't want to IV it either & if I did I'd do a very small amount very diluted. It's strong & caustic stuff, dissolving it in some liquid helps a lot. I got a load cheap when it was temporary banned in the UK, so I've been plugging 25-35mg doses dissolved in 2ml, but that's only after I've built some tolerance, I used to just have 20mg dissolved in a drink. Higher doses are more dysphoric, more anxious.

Anything over 15mg/ml burns slightly when plugging, I wouldn't want to go over 20mg/ml. Be especially careful if you're IVing it, IV users messing their veins up was the reason given by our government for the UK ban. I'm not sure there's much reason to IV it either. Plugging seems the best place for a shit drug like this. Oral dissolved in a drink isn't terrible either, slightly weaker, takes 10-20mins to work, smoother onset, lasts longer & there's less crash, more likely to upset my stomach & make me shit though.

Measured low oral doses can be quite nice & functional, still feel awake, alert & focussed but with less bad side effects.

You really need some milligram scales, even cheap ones. It's impossible to eyeball weights, especially if you have crystal, 20 or 25mg is a full active dose orally, 10mg is a threshold dose, it seems as strong as methylphenidate. Of course there are many better drugs, but low doses aren't as terrible as high doses, it was cheap enough in the pre-ban sale & it has earned a place in my stash. Just be careful with how you take it & how much you take.

I was having little nose bleeds & pain for about 3 weeks after snorting a couple of tiny ~20mg lines, it's really not worth snorting lines of it. Get a saline nasal spray or find some other way to wash your nose out with saline or water, keep it moisturised until it heals & don't snort this shit again.

Last edited:
There are always a lot of shill posts when there's a new chemical around saying how amazing it is, vendors want to sell stuff. Vendors often send free samples to people willing to write glowing reviews on forums. Every new stimulant is going to be called the next mdma, or the new cocaine, or whatever.

It's far from the next MDMA, it's a bit shit really, but with the right dose it's not too terrible for a basic stim, as long as you plug it dissolved in water... or swallow it dissolved in a drink. It'll tear your nose apart if you snort it. I wouldn't want to IV it either & if I did I'd do a very small amount very diluted. It's strong & caustic stuff, dissolving it in some liquid helps a lot. I got a load cheap when it was temporary banned in the UK, so I've been plugging 25-35mg doses dissolved in 2ml, but that's only after I've built some tolerance, I used to just have 20mg dissolved in a drink. Higher doses are more dysphoric, more anxious.

Anything over 15mg/ml burns slightly when plugging, I wouldn't want to go over 20mg/ml. Be especially careful if you're IVing it, IV users messing their veins up was the reason given by our government for the UK ban. I'm not sure there's much reason to IV it either. Plugging seems the best place for a shit drug like this. Oral dissolved in a drink isn't terrible either, slightly weaker, takes 10-20mins to work, smoother onset, lasts longer & there's less crash, more likely to upset my stomach & make me shit though.

Measured low oral doses can be quite nice & functional, still feel awake, alert & focussed but with less bad side effects.

You really need some milligram scales, even cheap ones. It's impossible to eyeball weights, especially if you have crystal, 20 or 25mg is a full active dose orally, 10mg is a threshold dose, it seems as strong as methylphenidate. Of course there are many better drugs, but low doses aren't as terrible as high doses, it was cheap enough in the pre-ban sale & it has earned a place in my stash. Just be careful with how you take it & how much you take.

I was having little nose bleeds & pain for about 3 weeks after snorting a couple of tiny ~20mg lines, it's really not worth snorting lines of it. Get a saline nasal spray or find some other way to wash your nose out with saline or water, keep it moisturised until it heals & don't snort this shit again.
completely fair and I agree. I am low on adderall so I gave this another try but only a very small bump maybe ten mgs and you are right it's not bad at all. not great but I did mix it with a decent amount of lyrica and Klonopin. a nice mixture. how much did you put in how big of a drink? doesn't plugging erode your anus?

I'm about to cop some bags, how does h mix with ethylphenidate? is it like a speed ball?

I'm about to cop some bags, how does h mix with ethylphenidate? is it like a speed ball?
No experience here, but of course you should be aware that all the usual rules apply: EPH is a short lasting compound--if you push dosages too high you could find yourself in trouble after it starts to fade away.

No experience here, but of course you should be aware that all the usual rules apply: EPH is a short lasting compound--if you push dosages too high you could find yourself in trouble after it starts to fade away.

to follow up I ended up splitting four bags (stamps) iv with my girlfriend, which usually is nothing for my tolerance and ended up having an unusually euphoric high.
don't know if it was because of the ethylphenidate or not

Compared to heroine.

It's dangerous to combine short-lasting uppers with long-lasting downers in high dosages. This is because after the upper faded away, if you dosed too high you can find yourself in respiratory distress.

Compared to heroine.

It's dangerous to combine short-lasting uppers with long-lasting downers in high dosages. This is because after the upper faded away, if you dosed too high you can find yourself in respiratory distress.
thank you for the information. I'll definitely keep that in mind and warn other members if I have to.
next question,
what is the final verdict on the ethyl being injected iv? will it eat the veins away and kill me or will the blood dilute it's caustic nature? I've seen speculation but no definitive answers

mygreenbic... what're you doing? You're talking about how awful it is, then shooting it up... It's gotta have some good aspects or you need to get some help, seriously.

I personally like using it to get me un-drunk if I've had too much to drink, cause I really don't like alcohol to begin with, just get peer pressured once in a while by shitty coworkers. Or with MXE, it's a really cool feel to be on the verge of holing and then ripping a fat line, like being shot out of a cannon.

The second line is always the best, and anymore than that is an exercise in futility. And the more you use it, the more the side effects, less the positives, more so than other stimulants. Once every month or two and you'll have some fun with it, more than that, get something else if you want a stim.