• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

mygreenbic... what're you doing? You're talking about how awful it is, then shooting it up... It's gotta have some good aspects or you need to get some help, seriously.

I personally like using it to get me un-drunk if I've had too much to drink, cause I really don't like alcohol to begin with, just get peer pressured once in a while by shitty coworkers. Or with MXE, it's a really cool feel to be on the verge of holing and then ripping a fat line, like being shot out of a cannon.

The second line is always the best, and anymore than that is an exercise in futility. And the more you use it, the more the side effects, less the positives, more so than other stimulants. Once every month or two and you'll have some fun with it, more than that, get something else if you want a stim.
funny you should say that because I was just going to write about this issue. this might be one of the most extremely addictive drugs as in the redosing sense. like the above quoted said, I don't even like it and now I'm shooting it up!
to me it's a drug that you take and forget that your even on it. you don't even really realize the drug until you stay coming down and feeling crappy and need to redose.
I probably wouldn't have done this drug a second time if it weren't for the fact that I have like three of my adderall left for the month so waking up craving a boost I've been taking small bumps of ethyl. this automatically leads me to compulsive redosing throughout the day. I have to admit though, the last time I iv d it, it felt really good. it took a few minutes though.
one more point. shouldn't there be a warning at the beginning of this thread that if snorted you have a good chance of causing permanent physical damage? I took a few bumps and I already have damage and scaring in my nose.

Whilst it was far from the only caustic psychotropic bombarding my nasal cavity at the time, EPD caused more damage than anything else - after an extended binge, a partition of the structural cartilage literally fell out of my bloody nostril. I can no longer snort... anything, I can barely breathe through it.

Anyone who insists on I.N. admin. please take the time to create a bacteriostatic, volumetric solution for their EPD.

I've only ever snorted this, had a binge here and there, but haven't done any it in months. Nose is fine. But the binges have been long enough to cause huge scabs and shit, but my nose has always healed fine(as far as I can tell)

does anyone know if I could take my tramadol while on ethylphenidaye?
I have clonazepam so I'm not concerned with seizures, just with serotonin syndrome. I know ethylphenidaye works mainly on dopamine and norepinephrine, but the fact that it is so vasoconstrictive concerns me that it might have activity on serotonin. after all serotonin function is to open and close blood vessels (that's how it was named and yes of course I'm aware it has many other functions).
Someone that knows the neuropharmocology of both please jump in. I'd like to take it for Few reasons.
1) it's an nmda antagonist which can help prevent any of the damage caused to my neurons because of my ethylphenidate and amphetamine usage
2) while it may be weak at the mu site it still seems to give me a nice opiated feeling while mixed with my suboxone
3) I have an eroded disc in the cervical spine region which is extremely painful. when I take a lot of stims the pain seems to increase. something happens to the tissue on the side of my neck that feels almost like shingles or something under the skin. I say that because it flares up and seems to follow the major nerves in my neck. Amphetamine always makes it do this but with this ethyl it seems worse. I dunno maybe it's fibromyalgia. surprisingly tramadol helps more than Vicodin or Percocet with all of the neck pain (along with 600mg lyrica a day and 1.8 grams gabapentin.
So yea I really want to take my tramadol so someone please chime in asap.

on a side note... I'm down to 2mg suboxone strips a day. I never feel them but after being on ethyl all day I just took my sub and I feel extremely high. it's a rushing amazing opiate feeling. do you think it's because they are both releasing dopamine and possibly having a synergy? I can't believe how euphoric I feel off two mg suboxone and I've been on it since 2004 (it's currently 2015 making it about 11 years.) I can't even imagine the withdrawal I am going to go through. I might get on a methadone clinic and stay on a low dose to deal with it.
one more question... I'm out of my adderall for the month because of reasons I won't get in to... also almost out of ethyl which I've been using as a substitute because I usually have a withdrawal that isn't pleasant when I run out of amphetamine early.. question is if I were to pick between 2fa or ethylphenidate (never tried 2fa) which do you think would be better suited as a substitute until I get a refill. those are the only two choices I have at the moment because I need it to cone quickly from in the US and I don't know how to use bitcoin.. the only place I can get it from currently only stocks those two items. I hate the compulsion to redose on ethyl so often so if 2fa is like they I'm not sure I'd try it.
sorry for the long post and thank you in advance

edit: I'm now suddenly so high from the suboxone I took after shooting the ethylphenidate that I feel like I'm rolling. I can't hardly see my phone screen because my eyes are fluttering in a hard core state of euphoria. wow this is amazing

^^^ interesting experience you're having. I hope you stay well, mgb, and that you haven't gone and hurt yourself.

^^^ interesting experience you're having. I hope you stay well, mgb, and that you haven't gone and hurt yourself.

well I'm sitting here waiting to see if anyone knows about the pharmacology of both ethylphenidate and tramadol in the brain because I want to take some and stop redosing the ethyl. it sounds a lot easier than it is. luckily I ran into more xanax and some 2mg clonazepam so I don't have to dip into my scripted .5 klons to come down with. I also scored a gram of white widow , so I think I should have enough to get myself away from the ethyl. I had a gram a couple days ago and I have maybe five small bumps left. my nose is full of scabs and my injection site is starting to look like an infection site. that just speaks to the addictive nature of ethylphenidate. I don't even particularly like it and I ran through a whole FREAKING gram. I had one glowing experience and that was when the suboxone kicked in after a pretty large sized shot of ethyl along with some snorted lyrica. that was euphoria central. it's time for downers and alcohol.
I hope my long winded experiences help some people to make the proper decisions when deciding whether or not to order this material. I've been through almost everything with it.
and thanks for wishing me well, Just A Guy.. I think I'll be fine, I just wish someone could tell me whether or not ethyl has any serotonergic activity so I could go ahead and take my tramadol with level head in tact

edit:
http://pho.to/9TNUy <~ my tools for battling stim comedown

Last edited:
Tramadol, or some metabolite of it has some effects on serotonin & nor-epinephrine. Tramadol is a messy drug that can be very dangerous in combinations.

Benzos & benzo withdrawal are messy too.

Ethylphenidate seems like the least of your worries, but I can understand the love/hate relationship with it.

With all these drugs you need to make sure you're controlling your use & not taking too many risks.

Maybe try giving the chemicals a rest for a while & sticking to the white widow.

Is there really any reason to risk your veins, risk infections & other stuff for IV ethylphenidate? It works fine plugged, or even oral, there's no rush from it, it's dirt cheap & potent so no need to worry about wasting it. Get some miligram scales, weigh your doses & plug it or stick it in a drink if you want to do ethylphenidate. It's too caustic to mess around with undiluted, too potent to not weigh your doses & IV seems really unnecessary.

My tools for beating a stim comedown are fruit juice, some protein rich food, multivitamin, weed & sleep. Then maybe some tea, or more stims. Works every time. Leave the benzos for emergencies, they're a useful tool if used very sparingly.

Last edited:
I disagree with the above post that Ethylphenidate has no rush. You are certainly mistaken. I can see the potential through insufflation, IV would be akin to cocaine but apparently less intense and more drawn out which sounds great. People aren't destroying their veins for no reason this stuff is addictive and very compulsive when redosing.

Still i highly suggest not Iving Ethylphenidate as i think the risk of infection to be greater due to it's caustic nature and especially if you lack experience with intravenous administration. Rectal(in moderation) and oral seem to be the way to go. Or possible a spray for insufflation which another poster suggested.

Just got half a gram myself although i'm a bit afraid to use it rectally but i definitely don't want to further damage my nose which my very limited experience with it has already caused. I thinking a diluted dose of say.. 30mg to start dissolved in 3ml of water.

Is it common for eph to develop tolerance extremely fast? Anyone knows how long it takes to return to normal?

Yeah,I am wondering that myself since I'm down to my last few precious grams thanks to that ban in UK:pBeen on a year and a bit happy time,but now everything in my life is getting worse,then bang...this is stopped.I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope without it,can anyone give me a hint of something that can replace it,but is as dirt cheap as this was from my suppler.Any advice would be great,but please don't say stop,that is just not an option at the moment,and not what I'm asking.I KNOW I should stop,but my life is about to change a lot for the worst and I would like to get through this very bad patch first.:(

A little about my experience,no one in my family ever guessed I was using something as there was no give away signs like big eyes,not eating,looking like shit etc.The most un normal thing I do is stay awake too much and the way things are in my house that is not that unusual.I have lost weight,but needed to,it was not too much,I am still a tiny bit overweight for my height,but have been stable for 6 months.I have been creative for the first time in years,decorating my room and lots of other little things.It has been nice.I read less,I was a bookworm,now I have a years supply of books to catch up on,now I do crosswords,I seem to be better at them.:\The only really bad thing I have to tell is my BP is above what it should be and might be getting treated.I chat to my kids more,I listen to them more,I even think they like me a bit more=DSo it's not all bad.....or it was'nt:?

Avalynne, can you tell us how much you have been using and what ROA? I guess daily?

Ethylphenidate as a study aid?

The only way to be used as a functional stimulant:

- 10 mg oral (+ 100mg caffeine) x 2-4 /day

- 5 mg insufl. x 4-6 times / day

Going for bigger doses and the stimulant goes on the "dark" side. The bonus energy cannot be tamed easily.
The comedown is bigger and the need to redose is more forceful.

Ethylphenidate ended up causing emptiness for me and temporary depression. It was also weak for me and had a much stronger crash. Oral and insufflated ethylphenidate were both crap. I personally hate ethylphenidate! I didn't find it worthwhile, so I got rid of it. Oral doses of a-PVP or MPA are better study aids. Though phenylpiracetam and sunifiram also helps.

As much as I miss being such a high flyer in terms of amazing grades and constant energy, Ethyl literally ended up being a daily routine of about 40mg for 6 months, which ended up in going cold turkey after so much anxiety and panic attacks and heart problems it had made occur!

Yeah,I am wondering that myself since I'm down to my last few precious grams thanks to that ban in UK:pBeen on a year and a bit happy time,but now everything in my life is getting worse,then bang...this is stopped.I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope without it,can anyone give me a hint of something that can replace it,but is as dirt cheap as this was from my suppler.Any advice would be great,but please don't say stop,that is just not an option at the moment,and not what I'm asking.I KNOW I should stop,but my life is about to change a lot for the worst and I would like to get through this very bad patch first.:(

A little about my experience,no one in my family ever guessed I was using something as there was no give away signs like big eyes,not eating,looking like shit etc.The most un normal thing I do is stay awake too much and the way things are in my house that is not that unusual.I have lost weight,but needed to,it was not too much,I am still a tiny bit overweight for my height,but have been stable for 6 months.I have been creative for the first time in years,decorating my room and lots of other little things.It has been nice.I read less,I was a bookworm,now I have a years supply of books to catch up on,now I do crosswords,I seem to be better at them.:\The only really bad thing I have to tell is my BP is above what it should be and might be getting treated.I chat to my kids more,I listen to them more,I even think they like me a bit more=DSo it's not all bad.....or it was'nt:?

3f-phenmetrazine is actually quite similar, without all of the jitters, anxiety and your heart beat stays a lot slower on it. it's a bit pricey as it's fairly new but that's the closest i could think of, unless it was genuine adderall or Ritalin you could find.
but honestly i was in your boat, had no idea how i would get anything done without it, then when the ban hit, i was actually fine after a few days of freaking out... now i feel completely normal again

Hi Again,
Thanks for those answers,3f-phenemtrazine is on the shortlist,as are mephtetamine (it's cheap) synthacaine and nitracaine(both I have had and where ok ish) apart from that my head is spinning:?.I am currently taking about one gram throughout the whole time I am awake,about 18-20 hours a 'day' orally.My nose will not let me use that way,and sub lingual now and again.I think,compared to this time last year I have a eph proof mouth,no more ulcers or anything,last year was most unpleasant at one point where strips of skin where coming off the insides of my mouth.Either I am very tolerant or have been buying the worst,but cheap,eph in the UK.Maybe a bit of both.
Every time I get another gram from my supply my tummy does the 'oh shit' sumersaults cos I know there is no way I can function without something to boost me.I know exactly when I need to redose and how big a bomb to do,I have been trying to make them smaller.I found some caplets I made up last year and each is 300mg so i.m trying to shrink that down.I love the way eph is not (for me now anyway) a big instant hit then nothing,I get a slow build up to just buzzing which can last for hours while I get stuff done.I generally have my last dose at about 2AM at the latest,then crash out from about 7 AM to anything from 8.30 to 3.30pm.I have even taken a dose and fell asleep,now that annoyed me when I woke up!
It's the first thing in my head now when I wake up.I know I have to get something this week,I have about 8g left (there goes my tummy again)and I am bricking it.Everything I enjoyed is slowly getting taken from me,now eph is going when I have two very nasty,painful,life altering things to get through,one my ankle getting operated on again (I am the owner of,among other physical disabilities a dislocated and fractured ankle that is collapsing after having an external fixator the year before last (It was half expected says my consultant)and my beloved ,funny,one in a billion,son is off to University,over 100 miles from home:((I know he wants to get away from here and live the uni life and I understand and support him 1000%)He is not your average 18 year old,how many would take their mum out,in a wheelchair and go round all the shops,with a never ending conversation between us.We get on brilliantly:) and I dont want to lose him forever)Other things have changed,more are changing because of things that are connected (like when son goes,bedroom tax imposed,have to fight that)and I really dont think I am at a place I can do without my helper-eph-so I need to order something fast!

Your son sounds like a great guy! Hey, you know that you probably won't ever feel like you're "at a place you can do without your helper 'eph'" -- It might be a good time to consider teaching yourself how to function without the stims again before it becomes a really bad problem. And if it's already a bad problem, you'll find a lot of support and information over in the Bluelight Recovery Forums. 1g of ethylphenidate is never a good thing to have around, much less 8!

Avalynne, I agree with JAG: Now that availability is cut off, it's the perfect time to try to cut out the dependence. I'm thinking mostly of the toll that taking high daily doses of this stuff (or any stimulant really) must be having on your heart, mind and body.

As I've mentioned, I'm just starting to take (relatively small) weekend doses of this stuff for functional purposes (just trying to be a good parent!) and I'm already realizing that before I know it I could be in trouble. I don't want to let myself get to that point, and you deserve to be released. Of course I don't know your reality, but please consider.

Regardless, good luck to you!

I wish I was strong enough to do without.I sort of wish I had never had the idea of trying RC's,but the other part of me says I have had the best year in a long time.I wish I could be content with 'nothing' but when I look back and read my diary I'm like 'God it is so much easier to get up and cook a meal/clean up etc now' and believe me it is.I actually do think it has made me a better person in the last year,I cook more,I clean more,I moan about it less,I am happier just doing my own thing,in my room,I don't feel I'm missing out on stuff the way I did (I was convinced I was missing out on life,because me and Hubby never went out drinking with friends,we have none and we don't drink,I had problems with alcohol surprise surprise but have not drank for nearly 5 years)Hubby has his game addiction,I have eph.Or did...

So where do I go from here?Yep,those of you who say this is a good time to stop are right,but I'm scared to.:(I like life better with a bit of energy in it instead of struggle.Oh bugger.Why did I ever start this,you stupid girl.But thank you for your very kind help and words,yeah,my son is a great guy,one in a billion million!!(And yes I know he would not be happy if he ever found out,he thinks its week and foolish people who end up addicts to whatever,and he is right!)I'm just researching my shortlist,and have found somewhere that does you 3 different things for a very reasonable price so I'm thinking of trying 3FPM,MPA and MXP but I recon I'm just opening another can of worms.I dunno what to do:!eek!

there is a supposed new type of eph out but i won't recommend it to you as i found it little too strong and not enough is known about it yet and yes i think you should cut down a little as well.