• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Windows Technical Gibberings Thread

I liked Rhyl n Towyn as a kid. There was a good fair there n always nice going to beach.

Evey

What's it like there? I went to an outdoor persuits as a kid called Nant B H but that was in Snowdonia n climbed a mountain called The Devil's Kitchen. Was raining but was a lovely day all the same. Was weird climbing on a ledge, in the clouds, when there's a 2000ft drop by you.

Evey

Yeh, I've been devil's kitchen as well - guess what? It was fuckin raining :) what a fuckin wank kitchen that must be :)

Now come on TD, talking about Macbooks is totally off topic - this is the Windows thread... Anyway, where in Wales have you been fer yer hols? =D

hahaha dont talk to FUBAR about Apple. That's disgraceful he hates Apple don't ye, FUBAR ;)

Saying this as I'm on my iPhone. Hah.

Evey

How are you, Warrier? Aint seen you in awhile. Been on any nice day trips lately?

Evey

Just local ones Eve, there's woodland at the bottom street, so we build dens and have fires etc.

Off to Yankistan at the end of July to see the in-laws. Which Haven you off to Evey? we always enjoyed those holidays.

Hafen y Mor in North Wales, basically a few hours drive from where I live as I live in North Wales.

That sounds ace about dens. Kids like that sorta thing. Was reading lil one secret seven (Enyd Blyton) where they were making a tree house n she liked it.

Evey

Not been, but we did all the caravan parks in North Wales as a kid, Rhyll, Prestatyn etc.

I liked Rhyl n Towyn as a kid. There was a good fair there n always nice going to beach.

Evey

Pw heli (can't spell it) i know that's shameful as I'm Welsh hahaha

Evey

Pwhelli phwelli? Dunno, been there too, my parents must have hated me=D

What's it like there? I went to an outdoor persuits as a kid called Nant B H but that was in Snowdonia n climbed a mountain called The Devil's Kitchen. Was raining but was a lovely day all the same. Was weird climbing on a ledge, in the clouds, when there's a 2000ft drop by you.

Evey

Yeh, I've been devil's kitchen as well - guess what? It was fuckin raining :) what a fuckin wank kitchen that must be :)

hahahaha Arf :D

Evey

Bran flakes advert ;)

Evey

Some real good windows technical chat going on here. What a nice change from gibberings, eh?

Might sell my macbook pro soon. Not sure what to replace it with. It's two years old now...

You MIGHT!? Well I mean, are you or aren't you?? Keep us updated!

(Forgive my enthusiasm but this is the very best the thread has to offer)

Are you a moderator here now Raas? No. Thought not. Who the hell are you to come here n make judgements on the threads? If the mods have an issue with our discussion I'm sure we'll be made aware.

So jog on yeah?

Now Warrier, FUBAR where were we? ;)

Evey