• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Dream Thread - Mk. 2

Yeah, quitting weed can give you insane dreams, bad or good, depends on hows your life.

I have dreamed about finding money yesterday and buying the sickest leather jacket and today i dreamt about living in a big city wearing some fancy clothes, living the big life, i usually only remember only pieces of it. My dreams are just super weird. Gotta start writing them down when i wake up from 'em.

i guess there's something good gonna happen to me =D

Yeah, quitting weed can give you insane dreams, bad or good, depends on hows your life.

I'm not sure it's as simple as 'how's your life'.

I gave up after 30 years of serious daily smoking. The first 8-14 days contained the most horrendous vivid nightmares. This then changed to roughly 7 nights of heavenly (often sexual but maybe that's just me) dreaming. It was worth going through the nightmares to get to that heavenly bit. My partners experience was the same (we quit at the same time to travel the world, just didn't score any weed for three months in S America).

I didn't think I would ever have such dreams again. To experience both sides on alternate nights, just due to this quinine, is both welcome and bizarre.

I dreamed I was at work, and my boss crashed out a whole load of cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin. Piles of the stuff all over a table. I said, Is that what I think it is? and he said Yes -- but then I woke up before I could find any foil :(

I dreamed I was at work, and my boss crashed out a whole load of cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin. Piles of the stuff all over a table. I said, Is that what I think it is? and he said Yes -- but then I woke up before I could find any foil :(

Sounds familiar, Whenever I have dreams about drugs, something always prevents me from actually taking them. I either lose them or can't find any foil/skins/baccy etc. I've woken up very frustrated on numerous occasions....

I had a dream that a volcano had erupted in my city. I was outside looking at the yard, my dad was over because my brother was visiting and was on his was via taxi from the airport. As I'm looking north I heard a rumbling, then a distant mountain in the north breaks out in a gushing geyser that shoots a water stream hundreds of feet in the air. At first it's a narrow vertical gush my dad and I laugh it over because none of us had ever seen a real volcano eruption. Soon though, the gushing piters off and we thinks it's over... Then a more forceful gush breaks through the top, and visible chunks of rock have shot off the top. At this point the mountain is much closer and taller, or appears that it's about half the distance than it was before.
The mountain becomes more violent, breaking open with more thick clouds of steam and exploding with loud cracks and rumbling booms. This escalates even quicker when we start to see magma erupting- bigger clouds of thick ashy soot bellow out. At this point we stopped admiring the view and started to worry. The volcano had become a threat with its ever increasing intensity and closeness. The sky was getting taken over by the smoke rising up beyond the cloud line, thunder and lightning had formed around the source of the bellowing caldera. And before the expanding clouds enveloped the sun, my dad and I retreated back into the house to prepare for the worst. Then I woke up.

I sometimes dream that I'm wearing a shirt or T-shirt that has become stuck to me with gym sweat and when I try to get it off I can't...its like a straight jacket and I get trapped in it and can't breath.... I then wake up gasping for breath.....I think this is a dream manifestation of the sleep apnea I suffer from....

Or I dream that my mum is still alive and I ask why since she died five years ago and she tells me that I can see her whenever I want and she's not really gone

More recently I dream that my career is still salvageable but sadly it isn't. I'm trying to write my resignation letter as I speak (due to I'll health by the way. .)

Sometimes in really sad dreams I cry during the dream and according to my ex I'm actually crying in my sleep I don't have many nice dreams ....they are usually awful.

Incidentally I find if I sleep in or sleep on my back the dreams are much worse....again I think k this could be related to the apnea which is known to be worse if you're on your back.

I'm not sure it's as simple as 'how's your life'.

I gave up after 30 years of serious daily smoking. The first 8-14 days contained the most horrendous vivid nightmares. This then changed to roughly 7 nights of heavenly (often sexual but maybe that's just me) dreaming. It was worth going through the nightmares to get to that heavenly bit. My partners experience was the same (we quit at the same time to travel the world, just didn't score any weed for three months in S America).

I didn't think I would ever have such dreams again. To experience both sides on alternate nights, just due to this quinine, is both welcome and bizarre.

I was a daily smoker until recently, although mostly due to financial constraints, and anytime I've stopped I've always had the increased vividness of dreams. I often start with the nightmares, then move into the sexy semi-lucid dreams. However, the nightmares are good because I can recognise a lot of dream cues and then start playing around with the dream.

It's a good time for lucid dreams but it's not as easy as going lucid from hypnagogic states or sleep paralysis.

I also find that when I stop smoking it, my sweat really starts to smell like cannabis :\