• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Dream Thread - Mk. 2

I'm already living my dream. I woke up in a shitty little flat.Thought fuck that. Went back my parents got back on the computer, made some contacts, progressed from there. Made contacts, set up meetings, met people, met other people, put things in motion. Now I do what I want when I want by still meeting dead lines. It wasn't hard. I didn't have my parents money backing me up, nor did I ask for me. I did it on my own. I slept zero hours for several days, sometimes weeks, I crashed on planes, buses, taxis etc. Hard work, make it work for you.

Your dreams are only dreams if you don't have the balls to take them through. We can all sit there thinking about this and that and what could have been. Get off your arse and make it happen. I did. It might all come crashing down at some point, but at least you can say with a smile on your face say "at least I fucking tried" instead of wanking your life away playing donky kong in the local chippy..

.... Lavinia. "Love in you"...? Is that what its getting at?

Interesting analysis, raasy. Thank you.

I don't really agree that there is some kind of barrier holding me back from this pure spiritual love of which you speak; in fact I'm not sure it really exists at all, save as an admittedly compelling conceit which masks the more prosaic, sometimes even ugly reality of intimate human relationships.

So you might say that cynicism is what stops me, but I'm still a sucker for these things. Occasionally. On the quiet, like. With exceptional people.

A more rational explanation for the dream? I heard the name Lavinia in the words to a song, and I'd been drinking with friends who were disapproving of some of my remarks. As for the sludge, I tend to spill beer on my floor.

Last night I dreamt Si Ingwe passed me a joint alight at both ends. Outside Tesco. Next thing everyone ,except me, is busted.

Today I got offered good quality hash on the train in Sri Lanka. My gf made me turn it down. Oh the fear.

You tell me. Leave my gf?

Interesting analysis, raasy. Thank you.

I don't really agree that there is some kind of barrier holding me back from this pure spiritual love of which you speak; in fact I'm not sure it really exists at all, save as an admittedly compelling conceit which masks the more prosaic, sometimes even ugly reality of intimate human relationships.

So you might say that cynicism is what stops me, but I'm still a sucker for these things. Occasionally. On the quiet, like. With exceptional people.

A more rational explanation for the dream? I heard the name Lavinia in the words to a song, and I'd been drinking with friends who were disapproving of some of my remarks. As for the sludge, I tend to spill beer on my floor.

All the dreams seem to suggest lack of care towards females. Now there may be a point in that, or it may be randomness dreamt up... Just the random direction your subconscious takes you... like a wind, it doesn't choose which way to blow. Whether there is some truth in it, is something for you to personally meditate on.

Lavinia meaning "love in you" fits the theme of the dreams, considering you didn't see her.

Right, the rest is upto you. No more dream analysis for you Mr Muttonchops, there's only so much creepin' out im capable of.

I have my own dream diary and will upload something when I have time.

Teach Si Ingwe to only light joints at one end?

what the actual fuck? Would I do such a thing? Hahahaha! HOW would I do such a thing???

I very rarely remember my dreams but I had an incredibly vivid one a few weeks ago. Myself & my bitch had obviously been climbing a mountain & we'd gotten to the top & were admiring an incredible view of snowcapped peaks that stretched into the distance. Vivid as fuck! I turned around & looked back down what was obviously one hella long road & I could see it heading off down the mountain, twisting & turning, off back down into the distance & I said to my ladyfriend, "fuck me, that'd be good fun going back down on my BMX, wouldn't it?"

Looked like the Alps, by the way. And vivid as fuck! Like I was there!

So, I had a vivid dream in which I was astral projecting the other day, who knows... perhaps I was. I would always start off getting up out of bed but just in front of my body... with this hazy apparition of myself just in front trying to escape, then as I reached the door... I would go straight through it coming out of my body fully. It took me a few goes to get far, I had trouble passing through closed doors other than my bedroom one but eventually I went out through the roof & briefly flew about before waking up.

I guess it was just a lucid dream of sorts, things weren't as they normally are but would they really be on the astral plane? Made for a great dream if nothing else but was rather eerie being in a hazy version of my near surroundings.

Anyone else had anything they would describe like that?

Yeah i've had dreams similar to that.

Had some very vivid dreams recently, vivid but really boring compared to some where im able to lucidly fly around and do all sorts of stuff. used to get some right scary ones when i'd be being chased by something, terrified and unable to wake up 8( clocks or mirrors used to work sometimes though. wake up into sleep paralysis

Last edited:
I hate how intense my dreams are all the time, almost every night I wake up in a cold sweat.

I had a vivid dream that I accidentally dialled somebody's number and left an unintentional voicemail message.

No hang on, that was reality. :|

I had a vivid dream that I accidentally dialled somebody's number and left an unintentional voicemail message.

No hang on, that was reality. :|

As per my reply - er ok, no no no, yes yes yes , - dont post pictures

Had a most vivid dream this morning...

It was probsbly longer than the part i remember but i was visiting some city by the sea.great tall buildings on the sides of what seemed to be the branches of a river flowing towards the greater body of water. Anyway we were touring th old part of town when i decided to stay behind a bit and take photos witn my camra of stuff i had seen other photograph before to see how i or ny camera compares.
was relaxing for a moment watching dsome eskimo viking boat parade from above when i look up and i see a jet plane, one of the dual motor older kind, split up in 3, falling towards the ground... horrible. Everyone was dead quiet while it was happening. I could almost experience it in slow motion. The engine part feĺ in a big lagoon construct, the front of it went through a glass office building and the rest of the debris fell out of sight.
followed minutes of complete silence, some firefighter guy, randkomly there, saw a person on the side of the lake and trid savinghim, repeatedly hitting him inthechest. Not the correct way to go about it, so i started walking and swimming round looking for survivors. Other soon joined in...

The water was clear. The shock was in the silence of it aĺl, and in the way people soon came to aid.

So, I had a vivid dream in which I was astral projecting the other day, who knows... perhaps I was. I would always start off getting up out of bed but just in front of my body... with this hazy apparition of myself just in front trying to escape, then as I reached the door... I would go straight through it coming out of my body fully. It took me a few goes to get far, I had trouble passing through closed doors other than my bedroom one but eventually I went out through the roof & briefly flew about before waking up.

I guess it was just a lucid dream of sorts, things weren't as they normally are but would they really be on the astral plane? Made for a great dream if nothing else but was rather eerie being in a hazy version of my near surroundings.

Anyone else had anything they would describe like that?

I'm incredibly jealous of you, having read this. I cannot say for definite but it does sound like you were astral projecting. If you're interested, there are ways of enhancing this. I, personally, believe that I was astral travelling as a young child, hovering over my young brother's bed... However, I had an experience when I was 9 that has put a barrier to any of that shenanigans for the time being LOL... I believe they call it "sleep paralyse." Was wide awake one evening, with the light on but just paralysed for what felt like hours, vibrating... was cold and it felt PURE EVIL.... Honest to Goodness, I've still nights where I'm absolutely petrified of it... It's happened since, many times; times when I've been awake, times when I've been actually dreaming.... At one time it happened when was at my exes abd he had to shake me out of it.... So unless I can free my mind of fear, nothing like that's ever gna be happening to me sometime soon *cries* hahahaha

So for now I'll stick with healing myself of toxic negative with crystals and look at the rest later lol

Evey

Ewwww I had this right freaky dream last nught. Ugh.... I dream that some people I knew died n I walked across some place to meet with them. I was talking to them n stuff like real life n I kept saying "I need to get back now encase I don't get back in time n people will miss me. I kept thinking how things happen in the blink of an eye here n people will miss me so need to go there.
Was weird cause there was a fairground there, some steps n other stuff. The people were being called n they said "come with us" but I need to go back.
Sunrise was coming, night was falling.
I got back in time.
I woke up.
I overselept.

Fucked up are dreams but I got an eerie feeling, ye know the sort before you go in sleep paralyse where an evil feeling starts to try n overtake ye? so came online for awhile until it passed........

Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Evey

Aw, I know that eerie feeling well - its like the room is filled with a malevolent presence that you can't 'see' as it's just out of your field of vision but you know it's there. Then comes that awful suffocating pressure on your chest.. No wonder in more superstitious times people thought they were being visited by a succubus/incubus (or in more recent times, aliens).

Lol I've taken it to spiritual forums see what they make of it. People sem to get annoyed when I start talking all dpiritual here :D

Evey

Aw, I know that eerie feeling well - its like the room is filled with a malevolent presence that you can't 'see' as it's just out of your field of vision but you know it's there. Then comes that awful suffocating pressure on your chest.. No wonder in more superstitious times people thought they were being visited by a succubus/incubus (or in more recent times, aliens).

Classic symptoms of sleep paralysis.

Google it.

Yeh, I know exactly what it is - no need for google. Just confirming the weird feelings and thoughts that go with it..

Two days ago I got prescribed quinine sulphate. On the first night of taking them (300mg) I had the most horrendous nightmare. Second night of taking it (last night) I got the opposite - those lucid vivid heavenly dreams I have only previously had with giving up cannabis. I wasn't expecting any of this.