• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Dream Thread - Mk. 2

I dreamed last night that my friend -- who is coming to visit tomorrow, and enjoys the odd toot -- was already here and I hadn't finished cleaning the house ready for her arrival. Later on in the dream, I searched for and found some gear, although I woke up before I got a chance to smoke any of it.

Then, earlier today, I received a phone call from her. - Juuuuuuules ..... Could I be really cheeky?
- Is this going to involve a train ride?
- Oh, you know me so well!

I had, in fact, already budgeted for getting a score in tonight ..... We do indeed know each other so well .....

Why do we dream though, is it because our brains need a trip to break from the insanity of real life or is our subconscious is trying to tell us something. or both i guess

I had loads of drug dreams Julie, when i quit cigs i would have recurring guilt dreams where i would light up. Or dreams where i have felt the effect of a drug but its never been like the normal feeling. Nothing worse then with you have a massive haul of drugs in your dream and you wake up and realize it wasn't real.

When i was a kid i would have a recurring nightmare that would involve a shape shifting entity that had the most fucked up laugh you have ever heard it was like my brain didnt know how to pull off a laugh in the dream. fk me was it scary because i could never escape this thing its laugh would wake me up

The idea I like is that dreaming is the result of your brain defragmentating its long-term storage; and in the process, shunting bits of memories through parts of the brain that are active, so you become aware of something as the thought is passing through. Dreams are also heavily influenced by Set and Setting. This could be related to recently-thought-about things being filed away into long-term memory, and associated with existing stored memories.

What I would really like someone to invent, though, is a dream VCR. Though for sure some nights, it would get recorded straight back over again without being watched back .....

I think that would scare us, i don't want to remember some dreams as and soon as i get up i make sure sometimes to not think about what happened so i will forget, especially if its a daft anxiety dream. Our memories are not that great anyway and we make false memories all the time we pretty much live a delusion. We dont need our minds filled up with even more false memories and things that never happened. i think thats why we forget

Scifi book i'm reading at the moment (greg bear city at the end of time) says that dreams are fragments of world lines of the multiverse that have been 'summed over' by our choices in waking life. Dunno about that; the de-fragging sort of makes sense. There does seem to be function there - like sleeping on a problem, integrating muscle memory and such. Some sort of process of deciding which of the previous days thoughts/actions to store/discard maybe (and therefore helping crystalise stuff). Then there's Kekule discovering benzene (though i think that was hypnogogic). If there's supposed to be subconscious messages vital for our waking life, dope smokers will be missing most of them (maybe that's why we're so lazy...).

When i remember dreams (not very often these days) i quite often get lucid ones - these usually start with me struggling to stay on the ground and stop floating away; like i have to push myself down with something; this then triggers my memory that it's a dream and i can start to fly around. I think i trained myself to have lucid dreams from bad dreams when i was a kid (we didn't call them 'night terrors' then) - i discovered thinking of a certain image would always allow me to wake up from the dream, which stopped the dreams, but also lead to quite a few lucid dreams.

Does anyone else have a lot of hypnagogic hallucinations? I have a psychotic disorder so it could just be that, but I always hear threatening voices and see faces and fractals in that liminal zone between sleep and waking.

Does anyone else have a lot of hypnagogic hallucinations? I have a psychotic disorder so it could just be that, but I always hear threatening voices and see faces and fractals in that liminal zone between sleep and waking.

Just googled it, definitely had sounds before during That between phase sleep and being awake. Even heard something that sounded like the Star ship enterprise whizzing past my ears really loud aswell made me wake up, happened a couple of times the same noise but not since i moved house though. You know when you are falling asleep sometimes and your mind is wandering into a half dream state, sometimes you come round back to reality just before you fall asleep and your like Fk sake i was about to drop off would that classify as a visual, or is that just falling asleep lol

Or on opies when you nod, ive had like semi concious dreams and then my leg spazes and i wake out of it

Scifi book i'm reading at the moment (greg bear city at the end of time) says that dreams are fragments of world lines of the multiverse that have been 'summed over' by our choices in waking life. Dunno about that; the de-fragging sort of makes sense.
You mean, like when somebody tosses a coin they create two parallel universes, one in which it comes up "heads" and another in which it comes up "tails", and the two only merge together again once the last person has forgotten which way the coin landed?

^well i think he means a quantum many-worlds multiverse, but where most of the possible extra universes that are nearly the same sum together (as in feynman's sum over histories) - but then these potentials still have an effect overall (as do feynman's). I'm not sure particularly how well developed the ideas are (bout halfway through); eg he also includes these potential universes (including imagination and dreams) as some sort of 'fifth dimension' and that they might have something to do with dark matter. Then there's various characters who can shift to different world lines, and some sort of chaos called typhon threatening to eat the worldlines - it's quite far out for greg bear, almost fantasy really.

I get hypnogogic flights of fancy more than i remember dreams actually, though i can't remember having any threatening ones - they're usually sci-fi stories tbh (i'm usually reading scifi before i sleep)

I have just woken up in distress after a very deep sleep (non benzo assisted!) in a panic state..the panic being that I had misspelled a really important word on BL..:?

Also in the earlier part of the dream Sinead was there..talking about Sammy G's dream in brief -she was then off for high tea with Bob Geldof and Bono and a member of Boyzone to see if she would get the career re-launch with the band aid single or the Boyszone man..WTF!

Who actually needs drugs..sleep more!

RassyvibeJung what do you make of that?

Dreams can be so weird! I've started having strange dreams now I'm using nicotine patches again.

The other night I had one where I was going down massive sets of steps on a mountain bike with someone else, I think one of my dealers. I beat him to the bottom the second time around but when I got there, there was a commotion & a pedal had come off the bike and made someone fall over who knocked there head on the stairs & was bleeding badly from their head. I went up & was all apologetic... I think they had 2 heads too. :D

Last night I was at some party but things got weird. Part of it was some guy hunting people down with a gun, but I hid & shot him a few times with a bow & arrow from cover but it took 3 shots until the shadowed figure (behind some sort of tarpaulin) was killed. I'm not going to fill you in on the rest but WTF mate! Maybe partly to do with a Buffy episode I watched last night.

mine scared me this morning so been up since 5 am its the benzo that have done it ever since my consumption increased then i tapered they have got freaky to say the least

I have just woken up in distress after a very deep sleep (non benzo assisted!) in a panic state..the panic being that I had misspelled a really important word on BL..:?

Also in the earlier part of the dream Sinead was there..talking about Sammy G's dream in brief -she was then off for high tea with Bob Geldof and Bono and a member of Boyzone to see if she would get the career re-launch with the band aid single or the Boyszone man..WTF!

Who actually needs drugs..sleep more!

RassyvibeJung what do you make of that?

I dunno what raas makes of it, but I'm astounded. =D

Oh dear...

I said before something was trying to bring a message to Sammy, through celebrities like sinead o connor - to save him from spiritual turmoil bought about by his dirty sinful nature. Now it's spread to you. What did Sinead say about Sammy's dream then?

Last edited:
So being straddled by Sinead O'Connor is a harbinger of spiritual turmoil? It's a sign of impending doom, perhaps, but only for as long as the dream lasts.

And my 'dirty sinful nature'? I'm a choirboy these days. :D

Sinead was probably still getting over how sexy I was.

same as yesterday extreme violence towards me parts and just plan weird in others

same as yesterday extreme violence towards me parts and just plan weird in others

FoolsGold,

The "extreme violence against you" is a symbol for the extreme spiritual negativity that you are battling with at the moment, which is responsible for your many suicide attempts and low self-esteem.

In your dreams, try to stop, or face up to the violence. Doing so may improve your spirit, and - by the same token - give you strength to battle your difficulties in real life.

This one actually woke me at 3am. Well, with the help of my bladder:

I'm getting married (yes, I know, but it's a fucking dream), and I'm at a gathering which I guess is some kind of semi-subdued sort of stag night. Without the daft stuff, but with more booze.

I didn't actually see my wife-to-be at any point, but I know she was called Lavinia. Toward the end of the night, when the booze had made me sentimental, I started to panic about the whole thing. I didn't want to get married after all, and didn't really love poor Lavinia. The only reason I could think of for marrying her was that I loved to say her name in tortuously drawn-out fashion: 'La-viii-nnnyah', or 'La-vin-ee-ah', depending on the occasion. I ended up in tears at what a bastard I was, but still pleading with my unimpressed mates "Don't you understand? 'La-vinnnn-yah'. See?".

Make sense of that one, raasy. I fucking well can't.

EDIT: And sorry, Lavinia. Just wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
This one actually woke me at 3am. Well, with the help of my bladder:

A spooky connection.

First you dreamed about Sinead O connor.

>>> Inflo was woken up by vivid dream, involving your dream about Sinead.

>>Now you are woken up in the same way by another related vivid dream.

Sammy_G said:
I'm getting married (yes, I know, but it's a fucking dream), and I'm at a gathering which I guess is some kind of semi-subdued sort of stag night. Without the daft stuff, but with more booze.

I didn't actually see my wife-to-be at any point, but I know she was called Lavinia. Toward the end of the night, when the booze had made me sentimental, I started to panic about the whole thing. I didn't want to get married after all, and didn't really love poor Lavinia. The only reason I could think of for marrying her was that I loved to say her name in tortuously drawn-out fashion: 'La-viii-nnnyah', or 'La-vin-ee-ah', depending on the occasion. I ended up in tears at what a bastard I was, but still pleading with my unimpressed mates "Don't you understand? 'La-vinnnn-yah'. See?".

Make sense of that one, raasy. I fucking well can't.

EDIT: And sorry, Lavinia. Just wasn't meant to be.

Sammy, your dreams fascinate me because they are all intrinsically connected. Sadly that connection always seems to involve you being some kind of bad influence to woman. I hope you don't find me judgemental in my interpretations, but there's simply no other way to interpret you telling nice girls like Rihanna to have "bad sex and drink ale", lying about marriage, lecherous sinead etc etc the theme is always the same.... you never have dreams where you're being a real saviour to woman, now do you? if they did, my interpretation would suggest as such.

The meaning of this latest dream is very striking for me. Again, connected to the other dreams you posted to paint a clearer picture of your problem.

In this dream, marriage symbolises a spiritual relationship - something special, spiritual, religious even. You didn't see your wife to be, because this spirituality doesn't exist in you. The booze represents truth, and drinking it exposes the truth. The truth is then revealed, that this spiritual relationship is insincere.

This dream is citing your relationships with woman - where you try to be caring and uphold spirituality, as somewhat a sham and insincere. Even though you are trying to be sincere in the dream (Commiting to marriage) the truth comes out, that it simply doesn't work with you... and you only care about trivial issues such as the pronunciation of her name.

If we can regress, then connect this to your other dreams, we can look for causes to this eventuality:

Sammy_g said:
rihann -
. She was really lovely to me and (this is how dreams distort things) very intelligent and articulate. The locals were unaware of her star status, and I taught her all about real ale and bad sex.

She was lovely, intelligent, articulate... you were teaching her about bad sex / ale. This portrays you as a bad influence; a disturbance to womans spirituality.

Sammy_g said:
The first one: I reach to pick a lighter up off my bedroom floor, and discover that the floor is covered in an inch of oily blue liquid. I was still semi-conscious during this dream, so the dread of having to attempt a clean-up operation was still with me when I awoke

The house/bedroom resembles you, the oily liquid is some kind of guilt inside of you - accrued from your spiritual disturbances to woman. Your dread of clearing it up, shows that you are unwilling to face up to it

And then...

Sammy_g said:
The only reason I could think of for marrying her was that I loved to say her name in tortuously drawn-out fashion: 'La-viii-nnnyah', or 'La-vin-ee-ah', depending on the occasion. I ended up in tears at what a bastard I was, but still pleading with my unimpressed mates "Don't you understand? 'La-vinnnn-yah'. See?".

Then. because you have not cleared this "oil" (Sin, ill-desires) relationships you form with other woman, are void of the care you should have (Marriage representing care/sprituality here) . You're semi conscious here, because you are being shown the dreams symbolisation to be a relevance to real life, as they cross over.

The dreams are saying to you that there is shame and guilt you must clear, and without facing up to it... it is effecting your relationships with all other woman. The relationships are all shams - Like your supposed marriage.

This is not a good state to be in, symbolised by your friends condemning it: "still pleading with my unimpressed mates "Don't you understand?"

Face that wrongdoing, and clear it. Else all your future relationships will be void of spirituality.

Sammy_G said:
EDIT: And sorry, Lavinia.

.... Lavinia. "Love in you"...? Is that what its getting at?

Last edited: