• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Got it in one... Well, mibbe not. Welcome to BL my fellow Scot! You'll become a bluelighter yet. I hope anyway!
24.gif
The joke is that in the message I explained I've been to the four corners of the internet looking for conversation, then I get one and life takes a tolly on my chest. This justifies another line, just a wee wan you understand. Definitely, great community so far, no idea why I didn't make an account sooner as I've been reading threads for maybe 6 years? A Scotch mod as well, one of this nations finer moments.

Cloud, haha yeah you've got to play their game. The boss isn't always right but he's always the boss, etc. I just have to accept my pariah status for now :(

Last edited:
Haha, sorry Cloud but I can't reply to your mail. Apparently they don't trust us noobs to send more than one mail in 3 hours, probably to stop spammers or something

Precisely for that reason. :)
The cap is removed once you attain Bluelighter status which you reach at 50 forum posts. When tweaking on 3-FPM I average around 50 a day so; get to it! =D

I have no idea where yesterday went, I had so many wonderful ideas of which nada came to fruition. ;)

And fine! If Sadie-Lou is Mod-Extraordinaire by virtue of being a Glasvegas resident then I guess I better up my game! ;)

Precisely for that reason. :)
The cap is removed once you attain Bluelighter status which you reach at 50 forum posts.
Yeah I read all the info because I've been full of stimulants all day. I'll be a model citizen of bl, I promise! I got everyone's housework done for the whole week then just played guitar and uke for maybe 3 hours, what a great day. By the end of my current bag I'll be forum-seasoned; everyone will know my name and I'll use all kinds of fancy formatting in every post, sending out direct messages like ninja stars. Should be on tomorrow, I'm temporarily between employers but I'm nowhere near short of cash so I can just fuck about. I'll stop myself rambling and going further off-topic, I'm just starved of conversation! I had a four chins thread which was going great (despite the people just being....just being chan as fuck) until it suddenly got deleted for no obvious reason unless they've banned even talking about drugs

This whole time I've been talking to an IMMIGRANT! We should really make them wear little cloth emblems so we know to be vigilant 8o

My evening:

Come home from a crap day at work, instantly put some 3-FPM on some foil and say to myself "just a little as I have work in the morning"

It's now 4:30am....

ずるずるずるずる. (Onomatopoeia for 'dragging')

*Sigh*

Last edited:
My evening:

Come home from a crap day at work, instantly put some 3-FPM on some foil and say to myself "just a little as I have work in the morning"

そろそろそろそろ... (Onomatopoeia for 'dragging')

*Sigh*
Ouch. I am guessing today is going to be one long long day for you then..

Ouch. I am guessing today is going to be one long long day for you then..

This was also the case Monday night too...

It's so difficult to function properly at work and to look 'normal' too.

I look and act like I actually have serious Hypoglycemia-like symptoms, seriously (alright I'm a hypercondriac) I look terrible whenever I have this stuff.

I do get some funny looks from people. Luckily no ones lives are at risk. Maybe I'll forget to send an email or 2 and probably configure some VLANS and get none of it right.

Quite a few of my customers are Doctors or Surgeons and they sure as hell know I don't just have the flu. They always leave with a "Look after yourself"...

I've also been to a customer while in a similar mess, who happened to be a Psychologist, and I could tell that he was looking at every move or sound I made, and at the time I was imagining him going off to write and take notes during the visit into his notepad. I'm safe to say I think he found it quite entertaining.

Isn't my life so interesting....

It's the bruxism and huge pupils that give me away (plus the fact I start waffling on about shit to clients). However, I've noticed I actually look pretty good on this stuff - the Mrs and I have often commented on how it gives one a healthy looking 'glow' (albeit coupled with a rather unhealthy body odour)...

My evening:

ずるずるずるずる. (Onomatopoeia for 'dragging')

*Sigh*
Touche, I've now gotta negotiate a Molecular Bio lecture after geeking 'till 2am (and chatting shite still...), it's a 2 hour commute each way so I will start coming down like a bitch midway through regardless of when I re-up.

I have an awful feeling once I leave my bed I will be walking like a pisshead after benzo/booze failed to sedate me.

Cloud, the dehydration is the main culprit for the appearance after a session (IMO at least). 3-FPM is one of the worst stims possible when it comes to nutrient/electrolyte deficiency.
It may be brilliant at suppressing both physical hunger pangs and all thoughts of food but your body still needs the nutrients.
Try to get into the habit of consuming 'meal replacement' drinks when binging. They are much easier to get down and stop you causing related damage.
Plus, it can help to think: "if I drink this now, more Dopamine will be produced and so I can get higher later".

Just checked the mirror to assess how gacked I look only to realise my colour perception was off kilter - my hair looked a lovely faint purple colour. It'd be a terrible idea to colour my hair during a 3-Fiend session, wouldn't it?! ;)

Managed to vape a gram overnight, and I look absolutely terrible. 2 nights no sleep. Not eaten since Monday.

Just in my way to work.

I'll update you as the story develops...

It's going to be a bad day....

Managed to vape a gram overnight, and I look absolutely terrible. 2 nights no sleep. Not eaten since Monday.

Just in my way to work.

Get some food and fluids into you if you can. It will make a difference.

Well....stayed up all night, met some new friends on Omegle. Girlfriend caught me taking a line at 7:30am, I'm in the doghouse. Maybe it's the downers but I feel optimistic, I feel like if I get some fruit, soy milk+ ready brek+ brown rice protein+ creatine, and then manage a tin of beans, I might just save this day. WE CAN DO THIS

Sounds like a plan Mr Thatch!
Rockets can't launch without fuel... ;)

My favourite thing about bluelight is people like you. I come on concerned that I've take 200mg of something, for example, and I'm having minor symptoms which are freaking me out, there's always someone who's like IV'd a kilo over the course of a week and seems to be fine. Brave foolhardy explorers, I'll sing songs of you to my children

We're legends in the making, a fable, sailors of the mind is term I'm fond of...

Just in my way to work.

Berocca is what you need, eat a banana (easy to comsume and good for you).

100mg vaped before leaving the house: all productive stimulation has dissipated, just shaking like a shitting dog now.