• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

^ I thought this stim lasted for hours after the initial 'rush'?

I think the initial rush is the only good part though. Hence why the compulsion to redose is so extreme. It's been compared to crack many times, so great initial rush followed by fiending and feeling like shit, only 3-FPM has a longer period of residual stim. Lol, sounds great doesn't it? :p

I don't find the residual stim that bad personally - maybe oral/nasal routes would have longer resdiual stim, but when i vape i find i can usually sleep at most 4 hours after my last go (it's in and out quicker i guess) - i still wouldn't recommend anyone vape though as it's undoubtedly bad for your lungs (and tongues) - but then i wouldn't recommend anyone do anything really (too much responsiblity); but sometimes saying you think something isn't shit becomes a recommendation in itself.

With that said, i must be lucky because i don't find this stuff as troublesome as some on here - i certainly don't find it as compulsive as crack: i find it moreish and end up thinking 'why not' and doing more, but when i have crack there's no question involved, i'm doing/getting more. Also i find there's a limit to how long i want to binge: i find going for longer than 24-36 i start to not be able to be functional anymore (ie use music software - why i use the stuff) - so i usually abort by then. I have tried binging longer than this (just to see) but i just get into a spaced out state where i'm not really doing anything productive, which is nice at the time, but in retrospect not worth the wear (i find the same with all stims i've tried).

Also i always give at least until the next weekend to recover - dosing drugs every day for any stretch is a bad idea for me, especially ones with any effect on serotonin (i don't think taking 5htp is any solution to serotonin-depleting drugs - it doesn't remove the need for serotonin recovery, just reduces the intensity or maybe provides some of the serotonin as needed (although you'd get it from just eating meat and milk i'd guess))

Reading all the other posts i need to add a big old YMMV here (ie err on the side of caution if you think you have any addiction problems)

Last edited:

Fifth attempt at posting this - it seems I spoke way too soon.
My earlier post was written 2.5hrs after leaving my house, with 2hrs spent on a packed bus during rush hour. Didn't exactly have the hallmarks of an enjoyable experience which dampened my mood and the being unable to physically move meant the peripheral stimulation and tension became the main experience.
At 2.5hrs I was dealing with the tremor whilst trying to take full notes of a lecture in one of my weaker areas.

However, 30 minutes later the physical effects were reduced massively but the mental stimulation and improved analysis became stronger which resulted in a highly productive few hours. I could actually engage with the subject matter, consider its potential wider uses and how it could be used within my field of choice. Infinitely more valuable and constructive than the senseless, unstructured and incomplete scribbles with no higher thought involved that usually plagues my Molecular Bio/Population Genetics Module.

I was politely surprised by the results of this experiment, I had maintained that 3-FPM was purely recreational and would likely reduce productivity if used like a functional stimulant. The change in main effects as time progresses could potentially allow for 2 hours of fun in a better setting and with better preparation before one has to be functioning fully, if one can acheive an optimal dosage and regimen.
Obviously Amphetamine remains the gold standard for academic enhancement and motivation, but I must say I was wrong to write off 3-FPM entirely without bothering try it out.

Ive got my first lot in 4 months due in the morning. I hope it picks my mood up a bit I havnt felt this low in ages

i have had the odd 20mg oral dose some days the past month and now it just makes me feel ropey and paranoid, I can tell this stuff doesn't sit well with me, and the problems it could easily cause me.

again I just don't seem to be able to deal with stimulants these days :/

What a day that's been!

Never been at work in such a mess before.

Could barely string sentences together. Trying to hold an iPad while explaining technical terms was absolutely diabolical. Hands were trembling like mad! Sat here on the sofa just now having a right laugh to myself. A laughing matter it's not, but sometimes all you can do is laugh!

I should really eat something now, but I just hate the thought of doing it! Maybe I'll grab some Mc.Crapdonalds in a little bit.

Went out with a fuckin shit (booze) hangover this morning - I don't usually suffer, but when I do, it's bad. Anyway, got to my first job and was rummaging around in the back of the van, and found a tube encrusted with 3fpm residue. Happy days, instant hangover cure...

evey: just to give you some perspective, ive got 250mg and ive had it since christmas. I don't see myself finishing it any time soon, will probaly last a year.

10g could last a lifetime.

There is a strong batch of 3fpm on the market at the moment. I suspect it's this stuff that you've got evey. Go easy, it blew me away last week...

There is a strong batch of 3fpm on the market at the moment. I suspect it's this stuff that you've got evey. Go easy, it blew me away last week...

Yea this will last me awhile :) i went through the lasr 5g in 4 days

Good stuff tho last week i stayed up 4 night straight cleaning the house :)

Evey

Are you enjoying it Evey? Do you consider yourself addicted already, or just fiending? Seems odd how happy you were to just dive into this head first with no real thought or consideration of the consequences it could have on your health. Still you won't listen so I hope your enjoying it.

Goes to show how easy someone can get roped in to this. It's sounding more and more like MDPV to me in terms of fun vs problem potential now tbh.

I'm not roped into anything. If I didnt to have i woulldnt. I'm extremely stubborn n when go at me I dig my heals in. Honestly it's like someone else just takes over n goes on auto pilot xxx

Evey