• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Yes...he needs an editor :)

Coincidentally enough, a geeked out forum Moderator could freely edit such posts... :sus:
I shan't, obviously, but admittedly it does get tempting to Grammar Nazi posts sometimes. ;)

^ Sometimes if someone is so fucked that their posts become borderline illiterate I'd say that would be a good idea........ but can you really be arsed, especially if it's an epic post that people on 3FPM seem to type!!??

Last edited:
^ Sometimes if someone is so fucked that theirs posts become borderline illiterate I'd say that would be a good idea........ but can you really be arsed, especially if it's an epic post that people on 3FPM seem to type!!??

That's the thing: I could correct every spelling error, incorrect syntax, and grammatical mistake in every post on the first page of the forum with a smile on my face.
I do occasionally edit posts if a typo or whatever makes a point unclear (like mixing up the terms salt and base) or there is a broken link/URL in there. It's a true test of patience and maturity when arguing with someone - it gets tempting to revert to the "12 year old vandal" mentality by editing their every post to: "I am a dickhead" or some such phrase.

And if you think the essays 3-FPM induces are bad, you wanna be on the other side of the screen - more time is spent editing repeatedly than actually typing. =D

That's the thing: I could correct every spelling error, incorrect syntax, and grammatical mistake in every post on the first page of the forum with a smile on my face.
I do occasionally edit posts if a typo or whatever makes a point unclear (like mixing up the terms salt and base) or there is a broken link/URL in there. It's a true test of patience and maturity when arguing with someone - it gets tempting to revert to the "12 year old vandal" mentality by editing their every post to: "I am a dickhead" or some such phrase.

And if you think the essays 3-FPM induces are bad, you wanna be on the other side of the screen - more time is spent editing repeatedly than actually typing. =D

Haha, at least you take the time to actually edit and proof read your post while high, others obviously do not and what is posted is incoherent drivel unfortunately that I can't see anyone wanting to read.

Greetings, another fellow Scot I see.
I'm assuming I'll come across a lot of us proud inhabitants of the heart attack capital of Europe(tm)
Well, I re-ordered, because of course I did. On social media someone posted this book of all their colours of nail polish, I wrote "Around 100,000 years ago, on the plains of East Africa, a uniquely curious and intelligent species developed. As they migrated throughout the world over the next 50,000 years, they left faint traces of objects designed with aesthetics in mind. Tools and trinkets now had patterns and symmetry, possibly the first intentional appreciation of beauty created by the universe, the most massive and mysterious thing of which we are aware begins to look back at itself in awe.
In the year 1940, the second Great war looming over humanity, some adventurous French teenagers took to spelunking to pass the time. They discovered the Lascaux cave paintings, showing complex and beautiful anatomical drawings of animals, some now extinct, preserved by the natural sanctuary of the dark alcoves.
All of this obsession with beauty, this mystical magnetic pull towards that which simply looks good, has lead to this book. This is the end of an era, you are standing on the shoulders of every man, woman and child who has ever gazed upon the night sky and been dumbstruck"
One of those posts for the critics with limited commercial appeal, I expect very few likes for my trouble

Haha, at least you take the time to actually edit and proof read your post while high, others obviously do not and what is posted is incoherent drivel unfortunately that I can't see anyone wanting to read.
Only because I pride myself on my capacity to express myself linguistically. I'm a complete logophile and a proud Grammar Nazi so I don't have much of a choice. ;)
3-FPM is particularly efficient at converting simple sentences into multi-paragraph streams of consciousness, sprouting tangents that become paragraphs which then become tangential - it can (and often does) go on forever if one doesn't consciously remind their self. ;)
It takes a solid dose of 3-FPM to be able to decipher, interpret and reply to the shite spewed by someone on a solid dose of 3-FPM. :)

I'm assuming I'll come across a lot of us proud inhabitants of the heart attack capital of Europe(tm)
Well, I re-ordered, because of course I did. On social media someone posted this book of all their colours of nail polish, I wrote "Around 100,000 years ago, on the plains of East Africa, a uniquely curious and intelligent species developed. As they migrated throughout the world over the next 50,000 years, they left faint traces of objects designed with aesthetics in mind. Tools and trinkets now had patterns and symmetry, possibly the first intentional appreciation of beauty created by the universe, the most massive and mysterious thing of which we are aware begins to look back at itself in awe.
In the year 1940, the second Great war looming over humanity, some adventurous French teenagers took to spelunking to pass the time. They discovered the Lascaux cave paintings, showing complex and beautiful anatomical drawings of animals, some now extinct, preserved by the natural sanctuary of the dark alcoves.
All of this obsession with beauty, this mystical magnetic pull towards that which simply looks good, has lead to this book. This is the end of an era, you are standing on the shoulders of every man, woman and child who has ever gazed upon the night sky and been dumbstruck"
One of those posts for the critics with limited commercial appeal, I expect very few likes for my trouble

That is gold.
Though it does bring back shameful memories of using social media whilst 3-Fiending - it's the perfect recipe for a dissertation in drugged up disaster. The occasional bursts in libido 3-F tends to produce make for 10,000 words of Perv.

Heart attack and murder capital of Europe? My God, I'm surprised there are any of us left, it's seems of those left we all congregate here on Bluelight, like it's a safe haven. Last year I moved roughly a mile up the road to my folks house, it turns out that my life expectancy increased by 20 years from just moving that short distance and post code. Hurrah!

Lol Sprout, I have a zany niche Facebook persona which allows me to do these things. I get a lot of hate but I do have a small dedicated fanbase, sometimes I'll meet an old friend who'll tell me they love my work. Tears of joy

Heart attack and murder capital of Europe? My God, I'm surprised there are any of us left, it's seems of those left we all congregate here on Bluelight, like it's a safe haven. Last year I moved roughly a mile up the road to my folks house, it turns out that my life expectancy increased by 20 years from just moving that short distance and post code. Hurrah!
I'm guessing you moved a mile to the west then. I did (most of) a BSc in Pharmacology up at Stathclyde, so I only really got to see the student and shopping sides of Glasgow (both of which I hate). Oh, here's a relevant story, I went to see some faggy emo band with my friend up there and was so high on 3f that I forgot to stash my 3f. Ironically, they found the couple of hundred mgs of that but failed to find a 100+g bag of kratom I had nestled against my gooch

Speaking of heart attacks, just took a couple of pulse readings:
Seated at rest: 128 and steady.
Standing: 128bpm also.
Lying prone: 110bpm.

900mg of Caffeine, a cigarette and my being hungry and dehydrated are all likely contributing.

I'm a little under 120, about 100 if I had to guess. I notice that if i do 50mg on day one, my heart goes to 90. Day 2, I do the same dose and it goes to 100, etc. More support for the idea this stuff has some mysterious long-lasting metabolite?

I'm a little under 120, about 100 if I had to guess. I notice that if i do 50mg on day one, my heart goes to 90. Day 2, I do the same dose and it goes to 100, etc. More support for the idea this stuff has some mysterious long-lasting metabolite?
I certainly support the active secondary/tertiary metabolic product hypothesis. Given 3-FPM provides a positive for Amphetamine in urine analysis it seems likely to be 3-F(M)A or a closely related compound formed in-vivo.
Though the electron configuration of 3-FPM as a result of the C-F bond on the Phenyl moiety renders the molecule incredibly lipid soluble, resulting in rapid BBB permeation (responsible for the 'rush') and impeded excretion. The elimination half-life is obscene - 16+ hours so long after the desirable acute effects fade the plasma concentration remains substantial.

The HR increase over that kind of time period could be much simpler in origin however - insomnia and anorexia are almost unavoidable and are known to increase Cardiac Output in the absence of stimulants.

How are you dosing, Thatch?

I use vapourisation almost exclusively which obviously causes Tachycardia more readily than oral.

Last edited:
Oral or insufflated, sometimes a mix of both. There's no real plan, and if I ever make a plan it tends to be broken

Only because I pride myself on my capacity to express myself linguistically. I'm a complete logophile and a proud Grammar Nazi so I don't have much of a choice. ;)
3-FPM is particularly efficient at converting simple sentences into multi-paragraph streams of consciousness, sprouting tangents that become paragraphs which then become tangential - it can (and often does) go on forever if one doesn't consciously remind their self. ;)
It takes a solid dose of 3-FPM to be able to decipher, interpret and reply to the shite spewed by someone on a solid dose of <insert stims>

I find this happens to me too. I enjoy words, reading and poetry but I find the way it goes with stimulants is it's like you just wind up posting too much of the thought, emphasising/deliberating and not enough of the essentials. Instead of flowing beautifully as it does in your mind at the time to everyone else it looses steam, it takes so long to read its annoying. Like everything is so drawn out you can hear the emphasis and pauses their minds getting off on.

There is a very fine line with what is productive dosing for these kind of purposes IMO. Writing with stimulants is one thing that highlights the manic insanity they cause the mind when you read it in black and white.

They also often lead people to read too far into things/subliminal messages that aren't really there. There's already been lots of crazy posts with this drug of that ilk. I think it would have taken off more if it hadn't been for people already being wary after experiencing similar legal stims in the past. We are learning :)

The worst of all is replying to work related emails throughout the night when you've had just a bit too much 3-FPM....

At least with Facebook you can delete your own stupid ramblings the day after.

I'm not sure if I need to apologise to FUBAR given I just spent a good chunk of the last hour typing a single PM that I'm sure wasn't long enough to take 60 minutes to type.
Pretty sure it took me 2 hours to PM Stee earlier on, partly because I couldn't see through the eye wiggles and partly because 3-FPM replaces my attention span with a shit-eating grin and ideas that form and dissipate before I have chance to act on them.

I'm not sure if I need to apologise to FUBAR given I just spent a good chunk of the last hour typing a single PM that I'm sure wasn't long enough to take 60 minutes to type.
Pretty sure it took me 2 hours to PM Stee earlier on, partly because I couldn't see through the eye wiggles and partly because 3-FPM replaces my attention span with a shit-eating grin and ideas that form and dissipate before I have chance to act on them.

No need to apologise mate, I'm just glad you are entirely on the same wavelength as me regarding this stuff. When it's good, its heavenly. It also fucks you up good style...

BTW, how is your bruxism? Mine went through the roof with my last lot, as did my pupil size...

hm. im either doing 3fmp wrong or just got a bad batch or smth. never had eye wiggles from it....
or is it the vaping?

hm. im either doing 3fmp wrong or just got a bad batch or smth. never had eye wiggles from it....
or is it the vaping?

Could be anything mate - I only vape, but results are obscenely variable depending upon batch, vendor, lunar cycle etc.