• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

I never noticed much difficulty actually eating on 3, the thought seemed far more daunting than the act was.

Yeah I agree, its physically much easier than on traditional amps but one just assumes it will be impossible. 2 courses adding to 1000kcal was still very taxing, and I often have to 'toss and wash' my food.

Well shit....my last 2g bag last well over 2 weeks, just finished one in 2 days...think I better cut this out for a while
Does anybody get a mild depressed empty feeling actually during and after the effects? I assume its low dopamine, so does tyrosine really work for that or is it more effective to just eat well and work out?

I'm loving the community so far, really needed to get my habit off my chest and you all just seem like my kinda people, so thank you for being so welcoming

I can't eat a thing while taking it. I often get to the third day and then suddenly remember that food exists and that a diet of just 3-FPM isn't going to be possible for much longer.

I don't seem to get that crazy horn that most people report though. Actually reduces it I find. Strange.

I can get a little depressed feeling part way through or shortly after taking it. It's quite a chilled 'high', rather than a manic one. Vaping gives me that instant compulsion to keep taking more though and can lead to doing all sorts of weird things around the house.

I find about 2 days after the last dose, I feel a sudden stimulation and become upbeat very happy for several hours and literally feels like I've just had some.

I'm sure I read that there was a shortage of 3F at the moment and some vendors are out of stock so I've just been online and checked the website of one of the largest UK vendors and sure enough there is non....

I blame Sprout and Fubz :)

Oh yes, there is plenty ;)

Well, I have no 3f. I was up all night on the adult website which lacks a maternal figure ;) so my dick feels like it's been through a shredder and I just feel confused. Eat plenty of good shit, try and get to the gym, use diclazepam/kratom/weed/beer if and only if needed and try to do something productive, then I should be fine by tomorrow. I actually feel in fairly high spirits but I did take some mighty kratom doses after a few weeks of tapering. Wish me luck anyway

On the subject of 3-FPM what has happened to Evey? I read somewhere that she was taking a break but that seems ages ago. Nowt wrong with having a break or even say your gone for good (I've done that loads of times :)) but she seems to have been gone quite a while. Hope she's OK. I should probably email her.....

Thought I'd just come up for some Oxygen, as I haven't stopped vaping since last night.

Have had several 'whoa' moments, and these are always found again whenever I feel like it. The feeling of the build up is extremely compulsive, and the ability to get to where you want only reinforces the compulsion.

The only thing I hate is the terrible ammonia smell to my sweat, of which becomes almost unbearable at times. Actually the second thing is that I can barely make out the right buttons on the keyboard on the iPhone. Feel cross eyed!

Think I'll have to distract myself via the PlayStation for a few hours. Dark Souls has a nice relaxing, 'go at your own speed' type of gameplay which fits in nicely.

Should be busy, instead I'm looking up Phenmet. analogues.
Seen both 5-MPM and Isophenmetrazine appear recently, not many user reports but IPM appears to carry that rather unique 'I could do work, but I could stare at the wall for 6 hours grinning' character that 3-FPM is known for. Binding data looks promising:
DA: 212 nM
SE: 107 nM
NE: 79nM

Markedly reduced DA and vastly increased SE - theoretically should lack the uber-binge potential that 3-FPM's streamlined DAT molestation provides.

On the subject of 3-FPM what has happened to Evey? I read somewhere that she was taking a break but that seems ages ago. Nowt wrong with having a break or even say your gone for good (I've done that loads of times :)) but she seems to have been gone quite a while. Hope she's OK. I should probably email her.....

She is still around. She was in tiny chat last night lurking.

Should be busy, instead I'm looking up Phenmet. analogues.
Seen both 5-MPM and Isophenmetrazine appear recently, not many user reports but IPM appears to carry that rather unique 'I could do work, but I could stare at the wall for 6 hours grinning' character that 3-FPM is known for. Binding data looks promising:
DA: 212 nM
SE: 107 nM
NE: 79nM

Markedly reduced DA and vastly increased SE - theoretically should lack the uber-binge potential that 3-FPM's streamlined DAT molestation provides.

Gimme....

Has anyone heard from or 'seen' Sharapovafistpump recently? I'm concerned for his health following his reports of a perforated duodenum from 3fpm binging.

I was thinking of Badger earlier, was just about to post in Gibz.
Hopefully he's laying off the gear for a while and getting better.
If you see this Sir Badger, you have my best wishes.

<3

I was just reading the 'Phenylmorpholines and analogues thereof' publication earlier this morning. Isophenmetrazine goes under the name PAL-730 and 5-MPM goes under PDM-35, although the latter isn't mentioned in that specific document.

I'm definitely interested in IPM though! The increased SE would be very nice indeed.(PAL-730)

How would one know, and also the involved specifics of being able to tell if it can be vaped just as well as 3-FPM?

---

Well that's 3g of my lovely glass gone already. Took 4 F-Lam last night at 8 and as soon as I hit the pillow I was in dreamland. Although I can't recall having an actual 'dream' for the entire time I've used Benzos.

Woke up at mid day today and had lots of food and water, and feel absolutely great. Strange, as both times I've used the glass from that specific vendor, it's been a more euphoric event. The crystal I used to get from another vendor never gave quite the same experience and always resulted in a terrible comedown the day after which feels like terrible NE overload.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, its physically much easier than on traditional amps but one just assumes it will be impossible. 2 courses adding to 1000kcal was still very taxing, and I often have to 'toss and wash' my food.

Well shit....my last 2g bag last well over 2 weeks, just finished one in 2 days...think I better cut this out for a while
Does anybody get a mild depressed empty feeling actually during and after the effects? I assume its low dopamine, so does tyrosine really work for that or is it more effective to just eat well and work out?

I'm loving the community so far, really needed to get my habit off my chest and you all just seem like my kinda people, so thank you for being so welcoming

Greetings, another fellow Scot I see.

There isn't much better than having goodies arrive a day earlier than expected.

Houston, we have liftoff! ;)

Has anyone heard from or 'seen' Sharapovafistpump recently? I'm concerned for his health following his reports of a perforated duodenum from 3fpm binging.

Ouchy. Is that the geezer who didn't sleep for two weeks on said binge? 15g all in or something ludicrous?

Are you back on the 3FPM Sprout?

Currently yes, though I have zero intention of using with the frequency I did a few months back. I have a few days without too many commitments and without the worry of medication interactions so making the most of it. :)
Got a few benzo's to ensure I get some sleep every single night, no more multi-day benders for me.

Ouchy. Is that the geezer who didn't sleep for two weeks on said binge? 15g all in or something ludicrous?

Yes, he certainly pushed it a lil' far.

18 days i think it was. His story on Morocco is a tale worth reading. Its in a short story thread he started. I like Mr Fist. He is a classic. I hope he's ok.

Sir Fisty is certainly remarkably talented as a story-teller: a great mix of eclectic linguistics, graphic descriptions and brutal honesty.
Just the "Stimulant Syntax" gets in the way sometimes. ;)